Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) (104733 Views)

A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Budoski: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Thastie:

Who is this dolt? You don't even deserve to be in this century with this your thinking process, you belong to 1100s.
Slandering a tribe based on assumptions, why don't you ask your parents about their own wickedness. You are most likely reaping what your parents' deed.
call ur father's ,I mean kashamu and baba ijebu keshinton idiot who came online messing the ijebus up.....
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Budoski: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ijebus people are too fetish,make friends with them at ur own peril
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by millionboi2: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
TheWrita:
Like someone said...this is all a mess.
Wasn't it Covid that killed him?I thought that was confirmed?
And why do certain people always believe that begging and grovelling before their fellow mortal is the way to go?
This one don pass stooping to conquer.
Meanwhile that old man holding that phone should go and check his liver function.He looks a certain sickly hue of yellow...in my own opinion.
In summary...
Let us all know and remember that this world is nothing.We are just fighting for nothing.
Infact the way its going the earth may soon get rid of all of us
The politicians and their scheming and looting and buying 37 mansions but suddenly they are gasping for something as cheap as breathe.
Some of us on this platform are still fighting ourselves over these creatures ...and in the end,its all for nothing!
Nothing at all.
The whole world is not enough and yet it is nothing in the end.
Let's remember that.

if u go to hospital now,with high temperature base on d pandemic,d 1st tin thy will suspect is covid19 and if d kit is used on u,thy is 95 % possiblity say e go b positive
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by millionboi2: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Budoski:
one of the houses of ijebu( your father) land lord I lived in ,we found tortoise inside the well with names of tenant written in a blackpot tied to the tortise...since u want to defend ur wicked generation can u explain that,...if not u will die of motor accident
are u seriously
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by DAVE5(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Cleanworld:

And who told you that God forgives him?
Who told you that Heaven is for die minutes repentants?
Who told you that God will behold the eyes of the sinners?
Stop deceiving yourself even the so called New Generation Christians might not make heaven
your impact is not felt here on Earth so what CROWN will you be giving in Heaven?
Stop dreaming and start ''begging'' for the holy spirit to dwell in you so that' Mr.flesh' will die and maybe then you can have access to heaven.

God doesn't play lotto and won't play you like one. His business is a strict one and its either you leave or TAKE

I don't know much but I remember reading a story about 2 men that were hung at the side of Jesus

The story makes me want to ask if you're God but I already know the answer to that question
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Budoski:
u people are too fetish accept it or go and jump in lagoon if u don't know ask ur parents

Now i know how you're the cause of your misfortune. Learn how to bridle your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Budoski: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Now i know how you're the cause of your misfortune. Learn how to bridle your tongue.
I will increase the volume,if u don't know keep quiet now
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Akpaamunsi: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Budoski:
I will increase the volume,if u don't know keep quiet now

Pls off the mic
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2020
millionboi2:
if u go to hospital now,with high temperature base on d pandemic,d 1st tin thy will suspect is covid19 and if d kit is used on u,thy is 95 % possiblity say e go b positive
Where did you hear this bullshit from?
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by millionboi2: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2020
TheWrita:

Where did you hear this bullshit from?
my point is with high temperature covid19 test kit will likely show positive
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by themanderon: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2020
Hedonisco:

And his love for metaphysical, diabolical warfare. I know them very very well. But at some kinda age you need to retire from all these rubbish, make peace with your creator, and prepare for the Great Beyond. This recording and Leak is disgraceful for a man of this age and status. Shamelessness in high places. Kai. Unprecedented. Even the shameless Obasanjo can't top this.

Retire and make peace ke? Those demons in them will never allow them do such. They only realize at the point of death that they chased vanities all through their miserable lives. We have one here in my place. A wicked and diabolic criminal minded old man who is over 80yrs old but his mind is still very much adept at criminality and wickedness. Only death can change them.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Ilekokonit: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nigeria is for the very rich and the very poor who have no choice but to become their servants No wonder the common man can not thrive in Nigeria.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by MyLottoHub: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Just a reminder to all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.