Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) (5093 Views)

What Happens If I Inject My Testicles With Sniper To Kill Them? / I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
I am 22 years old, living with my parents and have been battling with homosexual urges for as long as I can remember and also looking for what to get rid of my sex drive. My parents know my fight also.

I began 3 months ago after reading online that injecting toxic substances in the testicles will kill them and surgically process would be required to remove them.

I injected alcohol with a syringe through my scrotum and directly into the balls, I did this few times a week (every other day, giving intervals so the pain from the previously injected testicles could heal) I can't remember the number of times I did this but no results.

I continued torturing my testicles, putting rubberband around them for 24 hours, lighting matches on them and yelling "better dead than a faģgot" etc. Still no results and more pains, sore, small rashes coming on scrotum (sorry). And this happens after masturbating and the guilt comes over me.

One morning around 7h30 I woke up, went to the toilet to urinate and then I brought out my syringe -- got some petrol from the reserve and injected into the right testicle with a sharp discharge.

Boom, immediate pain (not the worst, but it was persistent). I tried to keep calm but couldn't -- I ran to my father to confess what I had done.

Immediately he took me to the family pharmacist and he was like "I have never seen something like this before" and I'm like "you're not in my shoes to know my frustration". The pharmacy gave me pain relief and injected me to fall asleep.

2 weeks of hell, the next morning my right testicles was swollen to the size of an orange (I only injected the right one because the pain was too much to continue to the left).

The pharmacy told me I was lucky to have injected only little quantity -- with risks of cancer, complications etc. if I tried it again.

To cut the story short -- after two weeks the swelling reduced with pus coming out on its own and all that. I'm alive and wouldnt dare play with my testicles again.

I'm not a practicing homosexual -- I don't know what the future holds for me but I exert self control and self love every day while hoping for the best.

LESSON TO BE LEARNT: DON'T KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE HOMOSEXUAL.
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Barney001: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Why bruh...how...

Testicles,syringe, petrol....

7 Likes

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by optimusprime2(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2020

11 Likes

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
cry cry cry scary story,

1 Like

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Darkseid(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is the funniest shit that I've read since the beginning of this week grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
B for bunkum angry

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Finnese001: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Try inject battery acid too

Come and thank me later

6 Likes

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Samysearch(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
The shit was crazy dude. U can wave off such evil thought by going through the word of God.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Princeofasia: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
[b]I continued torturing my testicles, putting rubberband around them for 24 hours, lighting matches on them and yelling "better dead than a faģgot" [/b]this one na mad man cheesy cheesy cheesy bro if you actually injected all this into your testicles, where did it go? how where u able to expel it?
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Vyzz: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
U have mind oo...

I don't even allow any chuku chuku go near mine egg...

Well, U a real nigga...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54am On Aug 20, 2020
can someone explain to me why he was injecting petrol in his balls?!?!?

- to stop being gay?
- to stop the sexual urges?

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by gasparpisciotta: 4:41am On Aug 20, 2020
I admire your courage but didn’t you realize that you could have caused a permanent damage to your reproductive system?
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by tobechi20(m): 4:43am On Aug 20, 2020
I was thinking you will pound her faster and harder like Volkswagen engine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Franktom247(m): 5:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Being crazy has grade but yours is top notch

6 Likes

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by MARKone(m): 5:59am On Aug 20, 2020
This is not just about Homosexuality thoughts, you need psychological help. And I don't know why your folks will be redundant on this. They took you to a pharmacist, really?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Powerfly(f): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Wow. Lemme book space fes.. Main comments to arrive later.
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by techmo(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2020
shocked

Ewooo!!!

People get mind, doing all this to your own balls

1 Like

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Geophilip: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2020
see a genuine pastor and a physiotherapist.
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Hypnotise: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2020
You want to commit suicide of the testicles? Just find better Olosho fvck away your homosexual tendencies.
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Mandela27: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2020
My balls and my dick are my greatest treasure.I can't maltreat them for any reason and I don't joke with them.

Ever since I was a kid,during fights,I always protect them with all my might...balls are life(Greatest treasure).

Back to the topic.OP,I see no sensible reason why u should malhandle ur dick n balls,you're a wicked man.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by rowland545(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
I was hoping to read something different. I did not see the homo part coming!

I don't know wat to say...but I wish I could help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Orire01(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Wetin Person no go read for Nairaland sef.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Aimerosa25(f): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Wow!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by xynerise: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Did you die?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Meeehn shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
can someone explain to me why he was injecting petrol in his balls?!?!?

- to stop being gay?
- to stop the sexual urges?
Both. His urges were pointing towards sex with other men.
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Camos: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
**Spits on thread**

Syringe for my precious Balls..Spits

Wetin Messi no go see for 8-2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
I will fault all this on some religious doctrines which are borne of ignorance (of biology), hypocrisy, and insincerity.
Firstly, there is no such a thing as 'Sin'. The doctrine of Sin is only a mental disturbance created by orthodox religion as a tool for putting its subjects in check. The only universal law governing the justice system of the universe is that of Karma or the law of Cause and Effect.

This law sees people reaping their wrongs and rights even up to the point of being born again (as infants) with conditions emanating from their choices in previous lives. A girl OVERLY obsessed with her features and looks might be born as a male in another lifetime, but with more hormones of a girl due to the rigid imprinting of that though (energy) in her subcouncious brain when she was an actual girl which she carries on to the next life. BALANCE or LOVE is the PRINCIPAL law of creation and is the reason why people do reincarnate and is why there is Karma--to always tilt the lever back to the middle thereby creating EFFECTS from CAUSES and NOT due to the whims of a 'God' somewhere.

We all are both male and female by nature, biologically speaking. If you are born with too much of either hormones regardless of which gender you are, you will naturally exibhit characteristics of that dominant hormone. Naturally, this is who and what you are. Your physical appearance is not the determinant of gender persay, its what's inside of you!!! Miracles happen but this is not what prayer or deliverance or petrol takes care of because left to what is responsible for what and who you are today, you are perfectly created according to the very laws of the creation (karma, law of attraction, Balance ,etc).

A question about Sin and its gross inadequacy and fallacy: If you marry a girl with two bodies as attached, do you practice polygamy (Sin)? Is God responsible for the Sin or you? The answer lies in digging deep into the origins of most religions and their doctrines...the Vatican for instance burnt several books and seized some kept in their exclusive library...there is a reason for this.

Lastly, l like to tell people that the actual bondage which you should 'bind and cast' are Fear and Guilt. Ironically, the religions which promise to 'save' you are actually the tools for the perpetuation of these vices. Only you can free yourself of any mental disturbance called 'Sin', 'Right' or 'Wrong' you were raised in. The key is LOVE, this allows you to be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove. Your HEART is the doorway, always follow it. It will never lead you astray--not 'astray' as religions know it though.

I leave this here regardless of the veracity of this story. Cheers to one and all!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by yourgistpartner: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
this one off me o

bro, I just hope and pray you've not destroyed your testis. go for the sperm count test to see if your sperm production is intact, if not then sharply enrol in a nearby seminary to start the reverend father work ASAP
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by Maxxim: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin abiru Omo wo leyi
Re: The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) by DonHummer(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is the craziest shit I have read in a long time

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals / What Should I Do With This Gallon Of Cum? [pictures] / UREGENT: Romance Email Issue..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.