Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees (15475 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees / Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by backbone503(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2020
He is playing cheap politics just to deceive the gullible. If he really wants to cut down the cost of governance, then he should slash their Imprest and other frivolous allowances/entitlements.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Oizee(f): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Ikeast:
Governor without vision.......
still better than my own
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by slivertongue: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2020
really? late In my opinion
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by jericco1(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Lol the looting will increase to augment for the shortfall in cash

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Micheal250: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Finding money to support EDO ELECTION

RIGHT.

EVEN DELTA STATE
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by SaintLucia: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2020
Good advice from Tinibu to Ikpeazu. Just watch as things will change drastically in Abia. grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Henrydata(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Dats nice

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by ademolaamoo(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Abi ooh
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by bbbabes(f): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2020
better
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Onepeople: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
If only he is going to put it into good use, the heat is getting to him gradually,unfortunately is late already. The most incompetent leader known to mankind.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by offongk(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2020
one door close, another door open for stealing by appointee, the main cash is profication of contract
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Damseldammie(f): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Good & interesting move
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by PenHub: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
dinoplus:
Na waa o. Hope he slashed his own too. angry

hello bro, pls sorry for disturbing you... I actually am interested in that training programme u posted an is interested but the image ain't clear. Pls, can u kindly resent to my mail jeannalopez9900@gmail.com
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by emmayoc: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
This is inconsequential. This people think we are fools. How much is the salary of a civil servant that U came out to make noise that U slashed it so that we can clap for u. U people may not receive salary for 8 years but the money u still will keep the masses in abject poverty. Anytime u are ready to make government positions less attractive to make thief's like u people not desire the position, come out and tell us and we will be happy and clap for u.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Goalnaldo(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Shugavee:
Una good morning o o ❤️
my love how are you?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by freeborn02: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Gabe427:
U hate wicked people who would have a poltry and still steal the eggs of his neighbor foul

They all loot now from the masses and blame it on the economic effect of The pandemic

E Neve reach us for neck if not.....

Mali would be shocked as to how would we handle them

Your spellings are poor. Did you do Dictation at all in primary school?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Deborah98(f): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Does it make the state better undecided
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Alphalite(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Originakalokalo:

That's a good development.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:

though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;

though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”
— Isaiah 1:18

This is an open invitation. No matter how terrible of your sins, God wants to make you clean.... White as snow.

He wants to forgive. He wants to give you a holy living.

This invitation expires the moment you breathe your last.

Accept Jesus today. Tomorrow maybe too late.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Indiaburger187(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2020
The most clueless governor in nigeria. 21 wasted years of democracy in Abia state with nothing to show for it. This guy cannot pinpoint to a single project he started and commission in the state. I pity those fools supporting him because he is their own brother. Bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Shugavee(f): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
my love how are you?
I am fine dear , you ?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Goalnaldo(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Shugavee:
I am fine dear , you ?
great!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Miracle1991: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Good. You cannot drink your kerosene and still have it.
EDO IS NOT ABIA
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Pat081: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2020
They are going to take everything back wen they are going u people are just helping them 2keep it
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Tuprelo: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2020
alizma:
Good one
How much e be now? tell us or inobelifit.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by alizma: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Tuprelo:
How much e be now? tell us or inobelifit.
Who cares about what you believe?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by dinoplus: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2020
PenHub:

hello bro, pls sorry for disturbing you... I actually am interested in that training programme u posted an is interested but the image ain't clear. Pls, can u kindly resent to my mail jeannalopez9900@gmail.com

Use the link in my signature.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Ikeast:
Governor without vision.......
As if he was doing something before and needed the slashed salary to continue cheesy grin

Yeye governor
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by madridsta007(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has slashed salaries of all his political appointees.

A statement made available to IGBERE TV on Wednesday night by Barrister Chris Ezem, Secretary to the state government, said the decision is informed by the present economic crunch in the country occasioned by the global pandemic.

He noted that going forward, all Political Appointees shall be entitled to their basic monthly salary excluding other Allowances.

The statement reads,

"The Governor of Abia State, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, has approved a downward review of monthly emolument of all Political Appointees in the State subject to review upon attainment of general financial stability."

"This government decision is informed by the present economic crunch in the country occasioned by the global pandemic."

"Going forward, all Political Appointees shall be entitled to their basic monthly salary excluding other Allowances."

"All relevant government establishments are to note and implement accordingly."

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1361869/breaking-governor-ikpeazu-slashes-salaries-political-appointees/

Governor Ikuku Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees by Exodora: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
ihec:
Channel the money to something that will benefit Abians at large.
You wish .
Ikpeazu is a course to Abias'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India, Nigeria's Biggest Consumer, Discovers Oil / Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG / Imo PDP Condemns Ruling In Favour Of Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.