Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years (982 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / WTF? Man Discovers Wife's Nud£ Pics After Paying 2.5 Million As Dowry(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years by Rabbi4real: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
A Nigerian is left heartbroken after finding out his wife of 10 years has been sleeping with Doctor in a hospital where she goes to, for antenatal.

According to the man, his wife is a very quiet person who appears reserved but got disappointed to find out she is “a big serpent”.

He revealed that whenever his wife is pregnant, she insists on a particular hospital and Doctor, not knowing she has been sleeping with him all the while.

They have two kids and she is currently pregnant with their third child. He has sent her packing and has subjected his 2 children to DNA test and is awaiting result.

For him, the only regrets he has is that he has invested so much in the family; has been spending on his mother-in-law’s health, bought a new car for his brother-in-law which he uses as a cab and sent his wife to University of Calabar after marrying her.

Read full story below…

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/19/husband-discovers-wife-has-been-sleeping-with-doctor-for-over-10-years/

Re: Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hmm. This is deep
Re: Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years by Burgerlomo: 5:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Don't trust your gal or woman 100% to prevent sudden heart attack.
Re: Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years by Powerfly(f): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2020
This Land is Not 4 Sale.!
Re: Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years by Rabbi4real: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2020
cool
Burgerlomo:
Don't trust your gal or woman 100% to prevent sudden heart attack.
Re: Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years by skywalker240(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2020
Vagina people are scum
Re: Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years by Rabbi4real: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
skywalker240:
Vagina people are scum
Re: Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years by Rabbi4real: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2020
shocked
Powerfly:
This Land is Not 4 Sale.!

(1) (Reply)

GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe / Giveaway To 100 People / Stingy Men Association..any Member Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.