Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter (1927 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by onomefm(f): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2020
PHOTONEWS: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State | Sahara Reporters

SEE MORE PHOTOS: https:///31EY3Pk

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-waste-takes-over-abandoned-government-roads-aba-abia-state

1 Like

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2020

Am not surprised we are living in zoo, occupied by greedy pigs

3 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by gangstarmonk(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Those wastes were not dumped there by their government, neither was it dumped by ghosts.

The people of Abia state should work together in developing their state. All works are not left for the government to do. Governance is purely JTF.

When we live by this, we'll be better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by slivertongue: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2020
ikpeazu is a disgrace
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Ugaboy: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Okezie ikpazie media said he a competence leader according ABS Tv...that tv can celebrate mediocrity...you stil watch how they wil blame the masses for this and gv glory to the failed man
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by IamWonderful: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Ooooohhhh Lawd

1 Like

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by kingzizzy: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2020
I wonder why a particular section of the country are always on Aba's case? You will never see the same people commenting on other nice places in Abia such as Umuahia or Abiriba(small London). They will always go to a refuse site or a flooded area of Aba, take pictures, then post it as if it represents all of Aba. Is there any city in Nigeria that does not have a refuse dump or bad roads?

This obsession with Aba is something else

6 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Hmm when will this state ever get it right?
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by hisgrace090: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2020
kingzizzy:
I wonder why a particular section of the country are always on Aba's case? You will never see the same people commenting on other nice places in Abia such as Umuahia or Abiriba(small London). They will always go to a refuse site or a flooded area of Aba, take pictures, then post it as if it represents all of Aba. Is there any city in Nigeria that does not have a refuse dump or bad roads?

There is no road in entire abia state that I know except very few places as you rightly mention them.

Umuahia and few in abiriba town!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Vyzz: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

Believe me this is for the better.... If u stay in Aba u will understand...

If I had my way I will post it in Abia state site daily and also produce paper posters and paste it in Government House....

Okezie need to do something...

8 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Oracleforce: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Abia state is not Gods own State...Abia State is cursed among all other Nyamiri State...
May the Lord deliver the state from the curse....

Nothing works in Abia state except juju..., cannibalism and baby factory

2 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by GTkester: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Sahara, this is a thrashy report. You guys have started this twisting of facts.

Tell me a state in Nigeria that doesn't have such filth. Even Abuja has places that look worse than this. If you doubt me go to Karu village in Abj and take shots of that place, so we can compare. In fact if we look at every state in Nigeria, on the whole, Abia state would only pale in comparison compared to the filth in some northern states.

So Let's be guided!

This report is simply a response to the earlier publication of Abriba town - which was christened London village by tourists who have visited the place. But true to form, you guys were pained so much with the news, and decided to do a counter to that. Well, we've discovered your tracks, the good thing is that we have what it takes to discredit any news that doesn't represent us in good light, and we will do same to this. Why Abriba coverage got wider reception, infact, it trended for several days on twitter, I bet you this news will only die here on nairaland.

Shameless people!
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by GTkester: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Oracleforce:
Abia state is not Gods own State...Abia State is cursed among all other Nyamiri State...
May the Lord deliver the state from the curse....

Nothing works in Abia state except juju..., cannibalism and baby factory

Ewu. At least it's still better than oshogbo the headquarters of ritualism and skull mining
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by GTkester: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2020
hisgrace090:

[s]There is no road in entire abia state that I know except very few places as you rightly mention them.

Umuahia and few in abiriba town[/s]!
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Leboska(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Abia is truly caused with bad leaders too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by wwwihy: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Abia
South East
Headquarters of IPOB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by omenka(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
slivertongue:
ikpeazu is a disgrace
Did he ask anyone to dump the refuse there?

We can't keep blaming the government while absolving the citizens. They're as guilty as the government. Whatever happened to bagging the wastes in garbage bags and dropping same in designation collection points?

In fact, the people of Aba are more to blame than the government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

You should understand what's going on!

These bigoted nutters are Igbo impostors....trying to pass themselves off as Igbo! Their actions are driven by a intense hatred or dislike for Igbos. They want to demarket Alaigbo in any way possible, and also make it look like there's no unity amongst us....that one Igbo state is always fighting another! Don't underestimate the amount of bile they have for us.....they've been at this for about 7 years now, and can carry on for another 7! shocked

They've really got it in for us and need help ASAP! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by RuddyFusion(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2020
What's the Location?

2 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:
What's the Location?

I doubt you'll get an answer from the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by GTkester: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:
What's the Location?

Thanks! You seem to know what's up!!
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by obonujoker(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Hope this is not Faulks roads though grin... Or MCC junction grin
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by RuddyFusion(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

I doubt you'll get an answer from the OP.

That's my only problem with some of these people ...just dump pictures without telling us the exact place in ABA they pick it from
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Godons1: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
I'm from Aba, but I relocate to the North in search of greener pasture and peace of mind. I don't want to die young in the EAST. The major problem is, the people of Aba refused to hold the leaders accountable. They are busy blaming Buhari, Aboki, Tinubu, Oshiomole and Afonja. While the leaders mortgage their future by looting the State dry.

Here in the North, they hold their leaders accountable. That's why you see New infrastructures everywhere in the North.

1 Like

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
gangstarmonk:
Those wastes were not dumped there by their government, neither was it dumped by ghosts.

The people of Abia state should work together in developing their state. All works are not left for the government to do. Governance is purely JTF.

When we live by this, we'll be better.
Government can provide a place to dump these refuse, sanction offenders and if they are clueless, they should resign!!!

They can't just sit in the office collecting fat salaries, growing fat belly

Governors are elected to solve problems not make excuses!!!
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Gracchus: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

Same way a particular section of the country is obsessed with Tinubu because he rules a state which is not in their region, to the point of even wishing him death. Suck it up!!

2 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gracchus:
Same way a particular section of the country is obsessed with Tinubu because he rules a state which is not in their region, to the point of even wishing him death. Suck it up!!
Are we supposed to worship Tinubu then

I don't blame you I blame a failed system

If Tinubu was a Chinese, he would have been executed along with alot of you!!!

1 Like

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Charleys: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Fun facts ikpeazu has done more projects in his first tenure than seyi makinde and oyetola combined.

grin
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by gangstarmonk(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Government can provide a place to dump these refuse, sanction offenders and if they are clueless, they should resign!!!

They can't just sit in the office collecting fat salaries, growing fat belly

Governors are elected to solve problems not make excuses!!!

I'm sure there are places designated for dumping of refuse in Aba, Umuahia and the rest of the urban settlements in Abia State.

What do the people do on sanitation days?
Going about looking for money? Hustling abi?

My dear, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" they say.
The people united in keeping their place clean before calling on thee government if the heaps of refuse are not evacuated.

Think about community service. Charity begins at home.
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Iamgrey5(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charleys:
Fun facts ikpeazu has done more projects in his first tenure than seyi makinde and oyetola combined.

grin
Makinde government is only over a year old

1)And he has tarred Three roads I know of

Ibadan Iseyin road

Ibadan Airport road

Apata market road

2)Completed a Dam begined by Ajimobi

Eleyele water dam

Oyetola's government is a little over two years old and has tried despite difficult financial situation of the state.

Ikpezu's government is over Five years old and we can't stop seeing the rot in Aba the capital of his NGWa people.

Ordinary Flyover has taken him four years and still counting to complete.

1 Like

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Iamgrey5(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

Same Sahara report targeted Lagos last month to the cheers of the likes of you.

It exposed the Speaker of the house of Rep Known as Obasa,

Same Sahara report target Osibanjo and called him pastor Ruga earlier this week to the cheers of your folks

Same Sahara report targeted Malami

However, if the same media outlet expose the rot within your societies, it must have been orchestrated by some forces against igbo's interest.

2 Likes

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Turantula(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Covik19 two unforgivable sins
1 wrong target in aso rock
2 letting Ikpeazu off d hook

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking : Southeast Governors Demand Restructuring, Setting Up Of State Police / Stop Comparing 1 Dollar To 1 Naira, It Does Not Make Economic Sense / “bubble May Burst Soon” – Gani Adams To UN, US, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.