Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,889 members, 7,821,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu (4051 Views)

Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Vindictive Buhari Replaces Marilyn Ogar With Another Fulani / Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by globatop: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
Why are pple seeing only the dark side of Tinubu, what is obtainable in ACN also goes round in PDP, and the ACN option has brought better development than OBJ/PDP arrangement.
Yardua was imposed on the PDP, what is the result. Fashola could have been forced on ACN then, the development in Lagos state justified it.
OBJ is planning the same Yardua treatment for Ogun state, using Olurin as another bait, yet pple are blaming Tinubu, could anyone of you be saintly not to favour ur family in this unsecure country of ours. Whose mindset has changed from that of others in Nigeria.
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
Tinubu has no shame with his .Association of .Corrupt .Nigerians he still have the gut to talk about corruption and democracy with his impositions in ACN. Hes the reason i'l not vote for Ribadu. With all his corrupt practices and MEGA SCAM --- (LEKKI EPE TOLL GATE) with which he has placed commuters on that road into slavery thru tolls, he thereby confirmed hes the no.1 agbero in lagos.
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
Goodyness:

You can be too sure about that, his hope is that he will rig them into office by all means. How can you be so confident when Tinubu did not allow them to go thru proper primaries? They were simply imposed on the party members.

How come saint Tinubu wanted a performing BRF out of the Alausa if he was such a saviour? Tinubu is just in for what he can get and as for Ribadu I pity him because he has just been used by tinubu for image laundering. angry

Wasnt Tinubu the same person who annointed Fashola for both the first term and second term or where did you get your own falsehood from?
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2011
PDP has really failed us in Nigeria let us try another level UP ACN
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by remele2(f): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
saint tinubu, should tell diz story to nursery children shocked
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by nusirat(m): 3:33am On Feb 18, 2011
WELL, NIGERIAN POLITICIAN ALWAYS HV SOMETHING TO SAY TO CONFUSE ELECTORATE, SO TO MAKE US FEEL THA THEY ARE SAINT BUT IN CASE OF COMPARISM BTW TINUBU cool AND OBJ undecided. BABA IYABO IS FAR, MORE CORUPT THAN ANY POLITICIAN 4RM S/W. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by anonimi: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2011
debosky:

The so called autocrats have produced the best governor Nigeria has seen since the return of democracy.

I see that it is by physical infrastructures and planting flowers alone that you measure performance. What a pity!!!
Is there free education in Lagos? Is there free basic health in Lagos?
Was LASU not on strike for so many months under Fashola's princely watch    
Are Lagos doctors not on strike yet again     
Fashola's infrastructural development  has come at what cost to Lagos taxpayers and their federal allocation     
Conversely, Fashola's infrastructures are to whose benefit MOSTLY- Lagosians or the bank accounts of Ashiwaju of Area Boys, ogbeni ojuyobo     
If your aspiration and expectation level vis-a-vis your representatives is so low, please excuse me. Mine is higher particularly for those who claim to be progressives and democrats.

Btw, I hope you have checked your details in the voters register and asked your friends & folks to do likewise.
It is time to replace legisLOOTERS with real legislators to make laws for better Nigeria and states.
Please identify, scrutinise, select and support your candidates for state and national assemblies.
God bless our work for Nigeria- Amen
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by anonimi: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Wasnt Tinubu the same person who annointed Fashola for both the first term and second term or where did you get your own falsehood from?

Tinubu seems happy just passing himself of as a saint but I see you will rather have him as your god capable of annointing leaders and kings over people. I wish you and others like you plenty of luck until you shine your eyes.
As for the second term Tinubu had NO choice otherwise he will be rushing his political burial which will come to pass anyway. It is just a matter of time. Fashola's meagre performance and media savvy machine has endeared him to the low-expectation Lagos electorates and he can move to another party and win without Tinubu's pokenoseing - remember "Baba no regret" Otedola in 1991?
Jakande performed better than Fashola taking all indices into consideration, including how much revenue they had to work with. Today Jakande is a political leper in Yoruba politics for his romance with Abacha. Talk less of stinkingly corrupt ojuyobo BAT.
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by pheesayor(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2011
Let's derail a little.
Is it the bankers stated above that will make use of the 17 skill acquisition centers built by the state government
Let's make our points without BIAS.

It's Fify!!!!
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by edicolove: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2011
So much falsehood goes on daily in this country.

Well I just want to correct a lie that has been peddled for a long time. Fashola is not the best governor since 1999. the best governor since 1999 is Donald Duke, former governor of cross rivers state. And he was a PDP governor not ACN. Fashola has not matched him yet. most of you who sit your ass in Lagos have got no clue. Apart from the big buildings in Lagos, Lagos is still a jungle. Calabar is like Paris were Lagos is. Even El Rufai did far more for Abuja than Fashola can ever dream of and he was PDP. Lagos is a dirty place with a lot of population and a lot of money.
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by mrofficial(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
anonimi:

I see that it is by physical infrastructures and planting flowers alone that you measure performance. What a pity!!!
Is there free education in Lagos? Is there free basic health in Lagos?
Was LASU not on strike for so many months under Fashola's princely watch    
Are Lagos doctors not on strike yet again     
Fashola's infrastructural development  has come at what cost to Lagos taxpayers and their federal allocation     
Conversely, Fashola's infrastructures are to whose benefit MOSTLY- Lagosians or the bank accounts of Ashiwaju of Area Boys, ogbeni ojuyobo     
If your aspiration and expectation level vis-a-vis your representatives is so low, please excuse me. Mine is higher particularly for those who claim to be progressives and democrats.

Btw, I hope you have checked your details in the voters register and asked your friends & folks to do likewise.
It is time to replace legisLOOTERS with real legislators to make laws for better Nigeria and states.
Please identify, scrutinise, select and support your candidates for state and national assemblies.
God bless our work for Nigeria- Amen

shut your mouth there! Fashola does not need you. Majority carries the vote. And you should stop making him look bad, fool. angry
Re: Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu by mrofficial(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2011
edicolove:

So much falsehood goes on daily in this country.

Well I just want to correct a lie that has been peddled for a long time. Fashola is not the best governor since 1999. the best governor since 1999 is Donald Duke, former governor of cross rivers state. And he was a PDP governor not ACN. Fashola has not matched him yet. most of you who sit your backside in Lagos have got no clue. Apart from the big buildings in Lagos, Lagos is still a jungle. Calabar is like Paris were Lagos is. Even El Rufai did far more for Abuja than Fashola can ever dream of and he was PDP. Lagos is a dirty place with a lot of population and a lot of money.

One thing, we should vote PDP, right?

Drunkard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bankole And Nafada Granted Bail In The Sum Of N500m / Minimum Wage Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problem –lawmaker / My Visit To Maidugiru Was A Learning Process & Not For Negotiations - OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.