Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out (9475 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by angelfallz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
gbami:

No thanks...I rather read books on finances..
I no get strength to dey read books on how to handle women..
I rather she leaves me because I don't understand her than she leaves me cos I am broke...

No problem. But who said you can't read the two?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Crayfish09: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
sacajawea:
Muslim Girls...
I have never met a Sensible Muslim Woman in My life. Even the ones from wealthy homes and Foreign education are just there. Look at what this Fool posted up there now, mtchewww! SMH

Of course when you live in a secluded jungle somewhere in the south, you are not going to find any "sensible muslim woman"
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
She's right..

This is me

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 22, 2020
sacajawea:
Muslim Girls...
I have never met a Sensible Muslim Woman in My life. Even the ones from wealthy homes and Foreign education are just there. Look at what this Fool posted up there now, mtchewww! SMH

Really? Where do you live?
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 22, 2020
Legitupdate:
I don’t know why Guys are afraid of Beautiful Girl like me- Muslim Lady Cry Out

Beautiful Muslim Lady who has been avoided by men despite her elegant charismatic cry out on Twitter after having enough of negligence From men, this is almost the second time such thing is happening now as of this month, we recall last week how a beautiful lady came out openly lamenting how she has being avoided by men despite how beautiful and mature she is to get a partner.

According to her statements....

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/21/i-dont-know-why-guys-are-afraid-of-beautiful-girl-like-me-muslim-lady-cry-out-on-twitter/ [/url]

Beautiful
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by kzubyar(m): 4:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Kola5281:
I know how she's feeling though.....I don't know if I'm the only guy in this shoe oooo, the moment I sight a lady who's too over beautiful like the lady whose picture was attached, I would just assume she has a guy or many guys chasing after her rather....
we call them catfish
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Roheemah04:

This is me
Get out
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by romunu(m): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2020
You are there making mouth,if person stop you for road , you go de run,say you are busy,just stand for 5mins make you hear wetin guys go tell you,if you no go piss.
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by padi94(m): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2020
I know this girl, I served in the school during NYSC. pls OP stop using people's photo for nonsense headlines. If her parents find out, see you, see jail.
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by freeeeme(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Guys wan buy affordable cars.. affordable to maintain. Make dem marry you finish and be demanding for vacation in Dubai.
Go and live in Abuja where Politician Pikin go buy ya product
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Nuhushafin33(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2020
But have any one propose to you before or did you normally insult men that really want to marry you
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by stanliwise(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
La click la bend. Useless Bloggers and lies. Una juz go steal dis girl pix for Instagram cum dey take am write nonsense fake stories. Mtchwwwwwww. Afraid of you kee u der
Spot on. You just break im table
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Steady259(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2020
Pele dear......

You can do an advert on jiji for better audience.... Though am sure they dont have a category for that, it would however be created for your sake
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by uzino(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmm are you sure you don't just wanna show off your beautiful
Okay we have seen you fine woman
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by sacajawea: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Roheemah04:

Really? Where do you live?
Nigeria, all the Muslim women I know in Nigeria are not it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Give Up On Your Dreams / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.