Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) (32125 Views)

Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) / Limited Plot Of Land Still Selling @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri) / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Regal Estate (Near Isheri North) Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
Happy New Year to all,

On behalf of everyone of us at Ambassage Properties Limited, I appreciate everyone out there for trusting in us and investing in the Platinum Regal Estate Scheme. Work has recommenced on the estate in order to finish up on its development. Pictures of progress on site shall be posted on this thread as soon as they are available.

If there are comments and questions you had like me to respond to, please post them on this thread. You can also reach me on any of the underlisted contact details:

PHONE:

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER:
PIN: 21D8BAFD

EMAIL:
l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com

www.ambassagegroup.com
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
Pictures of more updates would be posted shortly. Please be patient with us. Thank you.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by humfort: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
Get A Real Estate Deal

INTERLOCKING PAVING STONES AND LANDSCAPING EXPERT. WE ALSO PRODUCE ON SITE TO REDUCE COST.

MOSADI OLUWA STORES,DEALERS IN MODERN BULDING MATERIALS.

18(nos) 3bedroom flats at Iba Housing Estate, LASU Iba Road

, and many more:

http://ultimaterealestates..com/
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by omonikiba(f): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
what is the development so far on this site and is the price still on 3.5m? what document am i expected to get upon purchase? does it have a global certificate of ocupancy? how soon can one start building and how soon can i have my survey plan and other land document? thanks
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
omonikiba:

what is the development so far on this site and is the price still on 3.5m? what document am i expected to get upon purchase? does it have a global certificate of ocupancy? how soon can one start building and how soon can i have my survey plan and other land document? thanks

Good evening madam,
Thank you for your interest in our property and for your questions too. I wish to send more details to you, especially current pictures of the site and its development. Although I will be uploading some on this site in the thread in the next few hours. Also if you want me to forward them to you personally, I will appreciate if you can send your email address to me on this email:

Please bear with me while I upload more pictures on this thread. Thank you ma.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2012
omonikiba:

Good morning Madam,

Thank you for your interest in our property, and for visiting this thread.
Allocation of plots to the first batch of allottees was held on Saturday, 17th of December 2012. About 57 plots were allocated on that day.

The developments thus far are as follow:

Sandfilling of unallocated areas of the estate is still in progress;

Electrification infrastructure is already installed, waiting to be connected to the national grid;

Building of the estate's perimeter fencing has continued;

The construction of the road networks has continued, in order to make more residential plots, commercial plots, and recreational areas available for the next batch of allocation;

Upon purchase, you get the following documents:

Letter of Allocation (from Ambassage Properties Limited);

Receipts for all payments made, Invoice, Welcome Pack and Congratulatory Letter (All from Ambassage Properties Limited);

Yes it has a Global C of O. Your lawyer can help you do more investigation on the Platinum Regal Estate at the Ogun State Government Office. Here is our file number with which your lawyer can do all the necessary findings:

IF/RT/C 65

You can start building as soon as your survey plan is ready. It would be prepared by the Ogun State Government. Please bear in mind that it may take up to 2 months to be ready. Aside from your survey plan, you would need your Architects and Engineers to prepare your drawings (Architectural & Structural). All these would be required to get your 'Building Plan Approval'.  You can commence your building when all these are ready.

Should you need clarifications on any of my response, or have further queries, please contact me using any of my contact details listed at the bottom of this reply. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

PHONE:

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER:

EMAIL:

www.ambassagegroup.com
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
For questions, inquiries, details on any of Ambassage Properties, or real estate related issues please contact me using any of the following details:

PHONE:

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER:

EMAIL:

www.ambassagegroup.com
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" / High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.