Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,933 members, 7,852,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare (1828 Views)

Man Arrest Facebook Slay Queen Over 500 Naira Transport Fair / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by nero2face: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
An Aba based young man arrested a Porthacout based lady through tracking and charges her to court for defrauding him of 8,500 Naira ment for transportation from Porthacout to Aba.

According to Chuckwudi aged 31, the 22 year old Queen Benita (Facebook Name) aggred to pay him a visit in Aba on the 10th of October 2019 and lured him to send 8,500 to her Access Bank Account as transport.

According to Chuckwudi’s Lawyer – Ken Ukpai Esq , the act was a calculated measure to defraud his client and in separate petitions to the force headquarters and the court, Ken Demands the compensation of 850,000 for his clients noting that his client is a businessman and if the said money was to be invested into his business since that day (About 10 months) would have made more that the demanded Amount.

Queen Benita is Still in Custody as at the time of filing this report.

https://dailynewsreporters.com/breaking-news-man-arrests-facebook-slay-queen-over-8500-naira-transport-fair/

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by FullnessofJoy: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
undecided
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
If true, I pray the girls suffers for 600 years

Install a car tracking device today and let your car feel safe.

We now offer our full service at a discounted price.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by cherishmichael: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
LIfe life lIfe
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by nero2face: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
ah swear if court fins her guilty eh, I go sue 173 girls for defrauding me...these gulrs don finish us...Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by IceColdVeins(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
The most dangerous specie on earth is the Biafran redpiller grin
Ladies beware!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by donbachi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hungry girl..she go use her pvssy pay lawyer.
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by JustBeingFrank(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
When two sins collide. grin
One party intended to fornicate, perhaps had other ulterior motives. On the other hand, the other party aimed at defrauding the potential fornicator.

What a funny sinful world.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by nero2face: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
IceColdVeins:
The most dangerous specie on earth is the Biafran redpiller grin
Ladies beware!!!
so many mad men on NL...

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by nero2face: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
JustBeingFrank:
When two sins collide. grin
One party intended to fornicate, perhaps had other ulterior motives. On the other hand, the other party aimed at defrauding the potential fornicator.

What a funny sinful world.
now u made them three sinners colliding, u don't judge...let him who's without sin cast a stone...

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by ghostwriter0147: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin

That man is smart I must confess.
Las las the girl will even beg to give him the punna for free with the #8500 transport fare refunded.
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by JOACHINpedro: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
he is really a business man.
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by simplepee(f): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol. Girls gan sef. Who still uses that old scam?

We have upgraded nao tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

This dude has set a precedent and other men out there would start following suit..
E dn red for some girls now be that...
Agreement is agreement..
Lol
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
serves her right
but who still sends money to random girls someone just meets on social media under the guise of tfare
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

This dude has set a precedent and other men out there would start following suit..
E dn red for some girls now be that...
Agreement is agreement..
Lol
with things tight every wia due to the corona outbreak i guess some men don dey get sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by malawi14(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol. Girls gan sef. Who still uses that old scam?
We have upgraded nao
pls tell me dear....what's the latest one?
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by lenghtinny(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bushmeat don finally hook the hunter grin
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by bethyz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
pickatyou:
If true, I pray the girls suffers for 600 years

Install a car tracking device today and let your car feel safe.

We now offer our full service at a discounted price.

Say wetin happen.
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by illicit(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
u don min it

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
She doesn't have a good lawyer that's why. You gifted her money for tfare. She fell sick and couldn't make it. You sue her for fraud? She should push for attempted kidnapping. Ole lawyer pushing for 850k.
Beats any logic.
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
with things tight every wia due to the corona outbreak i guess some men don dey get sense cheesy

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

Lefulefu..
Have known you for long in nairaland even before I decided to create an account..
One of the remaining few sensible and mature dude left in this forum..
Moreover we share some traits too.. ie Big "Ukwu" and also an "Alpha" ..
Much respect and regards bro..

On a lighter note.. feel free to mention me when you spot an "Ukwulicious thread" grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

Lefulefu

On a lighter note.. feel free to mention me when you spot an "Ukwulicious thread" grin grin grin
Lol
NOTED grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by idahme(m): 2:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Kweensavvy:
She doesn't have a good lawyer that's why. You gifted her money for tfare. She fell sick and couldn't make it. You sue her for fraud? She should push for attempted kidnapping. Ole lawyer pushing for 850k.
Beats any logic.

Smiles.... When bringing out facts, have u thought of counter aguments? Do you know the correspondences shared between them after this long while. Do you know if she told him point blank he should forget the money that he is a maga? Assuming I go with your assertions that she was sick, when did she fall sick? Did she intimate him of this situation during their conversation after the botched meeting ? I bet you it's going to be extremely difficult to buttress your assertions as facts because the script wasn't played abinitio rather recently, all the i and Ts won't be dotted and crossed. As for attempted kidnapping, you raise an alarm of attempted kidnap after ten months? How do you prove that, almost impossible. What the girl did isn't different from what yahoo guys do to diffraud people, she entered into a contract with the guy and was payed in anticipation of her doing her part of the contract .She defualted and that makes it a fraud, if she not careful she might end up in jail for that petty fraud...... I support the chap, this will serve as detterance to other upcoming yahoo girls

1 Like

Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
idahme:

Smiles.... When bringing out facts, have u thought of counter aguments? Do you know the correspondences shared between them after this long while. Do you know if she told him point blank he should forget the money that he is a maga? Assuming I go with your assertions that she was sick, when did she fall sick? Did she intimate him of this situation during their conversation after the botched meeting ? I bet you it's going to be extremely difficult to buttress your assertions as facts because the script wasn't played abinitio rather recently, all the i and Ts won't be dotted and crossed. As for attempted kidnapping, you raise an alarm of attempted kidnap after ten months? How do you prove that, almost impossible. What the girl did isn't different from what yahoo guys do to diffraud people, she entered into a contract with the guy and was payed in anticipation of her doing her part of the contract .She defualted and that makes it a fraud, if she not careful she might end up in jail for that petty fraud...... I support the chap, this will serve as detterance to other upcoming yahoo girls

There was no signed contract whatsoever and it's very different from what Yahoo boys do. Yahoo boys: 1. Impersonate 2. Steal under false identity.

In this case she didn't hide her identity as a woman and she didn't collect the money under pretense like Yahoo boys pretend to be the secretary general of world bank in a money doubling scheme of whatever.

Anything can stop anyone from attending an informal function. There was no formal agreement between these two.

In fact, I'll fling this 'toasting-gone-wrong' case out of court if I were the judge.
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by paulolee(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
good one
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by idahme(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=Kweensavvy post=93097857]

There was no signed contract whatsoever and it's very different from what Yahoo boys do. Yahoo boys: 1. Impersonate 2. Steal under false identity.

In this case she didn't hide her identity as a woman and she didn't collect the money under pretense like Yahoo boys pretend to be the secretary general of world bank in a money doubling scheme of whatever.

Anything can stop anyone from attending an informal function. There was no formal agreement between these two.

In fact, I'll fling this 'toasting-gone-wrong' case out of court if I were the judge.
[/quote)

You are wrong when you say contract weren't signed... A contract can either be entered inorser in wiring or in verbal agreement, and both are admissible in a competent court of jurisdiction, the onus lies on the accuser to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the verbal agreement was done in the first place...

Your assertions of her not hiding her gender doesn't make it less fraudulent than the system used by Yahoo boys, as long as tricks are involved it is no less a crime than her yahoo counterparts.

Try and watch educative programs like CBS reality and see precedence of such scenarios playing out everyday in court.
I hope your opinion is solely not based because of gender, because am sure if the guys trick and obtain under pretense u will shout crucify him...
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by kefe4wealth: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
if u don't like him, u could have let him known from the begining.
Re: Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare by Queenslander(f): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lmao,. Bad market!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones / Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me / What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.