Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate (11620 Views)

2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate / Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by rolams(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
For someone that couldn't complete a single project through out his four years.
He said he'll revitalize Edo state's economy till yet not even a single thing has he achieved as governor.
The gelegele river port today is a sorry site, Roads in Edo state is an eyesore and whenever it rains the whole city is flooded.
I'm neither PDP nor APC but this Obaseki is a goner

This your statement is as good as asking the blind to show you the way!
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Eriyoshegz: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
vote PDP, vote Obaseki, vote for Continuity!

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Abdotcom(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
very pathetic, so they rigged u in that last time, that is why u refused to work 4 dem, u neva see anything, nw u will knw if rigging pain
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Realtalk20: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Miracle1991:
Edo is not Abia. You guys can sale your vote because of one litre of kerosene but in Edo we cannot do that.
BTW, can you tell me where iyamu stole the money you are talking about?
Pls answer this question= Where is the commissioner of youth and sports? Why was he arrested? Where was he arrested?
Am waiting for your answers.

What's my business with Abia grin
Thief like you, what concerns you with Edo state?
Usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun? South western Elede!! Ghele erimwin rhu wa aro ra?
Thief .. what concerns south west with Edo elections Leave us alone !!!!!!

Thieves .. Osagie is our man
Take it or leave it
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Miracle1991: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Realtalk20:

What's my business with Abia grin
Thief like you, what concerns you with Edo state?
Usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun? South western Elede!! Ghele erimwin rhu wa aro ra?
Thief .. what concerns south west with Edo elections Leave us alone !!!!!!

Thieves .. Osagie is our man
Take it or leave it

why are you in pain?
I can swear to you that obaseki is not winning this election and their is nothing you can.
You are free to insult me verbally but I will use my PVC to insult that wowo governor.
Congratulations to Ize iyamu in advance.
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Miracle1991: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
kennyz247:

ride on
Npower beneficiary.....
yes oo. What did you benefits from PDP through out their 16yrs of looting.
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
favor914:
Where does Obaseki your out going Governor live, where is the headquarters of his businesses based? Same Lagos you are talking about, poor people like you that have never left Edo State, how do you claim to know anything about Lagos State, have you been to Lagos State?, I’m not talking of when you and your friends came to Lagos for a single day with Edegbe Line to buy clothes from Tejuosho market?

I no Dey edo ooh, I Dey London, where life dey ok pass Nigeria, what I mean is stop supporting one for one, condemn all of them. I lived in Lagos before na, my parents and family still live in Lagos, Lagos is smelling even the so called lekki to Ajah,anytime I come I spit every min, every seconds, it’s disgusting. I always run to abuja.
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Let d people vote in d right man and not these criminals
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Giftsketches18(f): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Realtalk20: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Miracle1991:
why are you in pain?
I can swear to you that obaseki is not winning this election and their is nothing you can.
You are free to insult me verbally but I will use my PVC to insult that wowo governor.
Congratulations to Ize iyamu in advance.

Go back to the south west and mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From / Lai Mohammed: The Worst Is Over, Peace Gradually Returning To Nigeria / I Will Make Community Policing Work, New IGP Egbetokun Vows (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.