Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate (11599 Views)

2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate / Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by agwom(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Governor of Edo State and candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the September 19 governorship election, Godwin Obaseki, has appealed to electorates in the state to re-elect him for “continuity of his people-oriented programmes”.

Obaseki made the appeal at Ogwa, ward 1, in Esan West Local Government Area, when the PDP Edo governorship campaign council held its rally.

He said: “To whom much is given, much is expected.

“I am aware of your request in this community which includes more empowerment, and more appointments.

“I am ready to do my part.

“So, vote for me I work for you.

“This election is important, help me to help you.”

Earlier, Chairman of the PDP state campaign council, Chief Dan Orbih, urged the party’s supporters to come out en masse on September 19th to re-elect its candidate.

Orbih noted that a vote for Obaseki was a vote for progress.

“This election is very important.

“On election day don’t say ‘let me go to the farm first’ or any other place before going to your polling units to vote.

“Go straight to your polling units and vote for our governor, because this election is not about him, but about all of us,” Orbih said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the campaign train also went toward 2, Ujiogba. (NAN)

source: https://dailytrust.com/vote-for-me-ill-work-for-you-obaseki-tells-electorate

6 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Deciceco01: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
I personally support Obasaki not because he tried in his first term in office but because I don't like what Osho Baba and Co did to their own APC brother. And I hate godfatherism also, shikenan ya kare, ba wani damuwa.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by aremuforlife(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Deciceco01:
I personally support Obasaki not because he tried in his first term in office but because I don't like what Osho Baba and Co did to their own APC brother. And I hate godfatherism also, shikenan ya kare, ba wani damuwa.
But you like what he did to his godfather

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Miracle1991: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
The way work for us with $2 million dollars in France abi? This idiot that stole our money, give to his commissioner to go and deposit in France but fortunately he was cought . And this wowo governor is telling people to vote for him,thank God his supporters are from potopoto region who can vote because of one litre of kerosene.
His face truly resemble his heart.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Miracle1991: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
] what have you done before with the four years given to you.?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by allen113: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Deciceco01: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
aremuforlife:

But you like what he did to his godfather
I don't know what he did to him sir, but my conviction is; a good father will always knows how to keep his house in order. Shikenan!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by aremuforlife(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Deciceco01 post=93080074]
I don't know what he did to him sir, but my conviction is; a good father will always knows how to keep his house in order. Shikenan!
The good father can only keep the house in order only if the children are ready to comply, there are some kids when they grow wings you can't do anything to change them.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Deciceco01: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
aremuforlife:

The good father can only keep the house in order only if the children are ready to comply, there are some kids when they grow wings you can't do anything to change them.
You don't change children sir, you correct them, that's why Tunibu's fatherism is different from all fatherism in this nation, he don't make noise as a father as not to appears he is having problems with his son.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by aremuforlife(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Deciceco01:

You change children sir, you correct them, that's why Tunibu's fatherism is different from all fatherism in this nation, he don't make noise as a father as not to appears he is having problems with his son.
I understand your point sir, but there are some.kids that can be change. It takes the grace of God.
But nevertheless, they both share the blame.

7 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Deciceco01: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
aremuforlife:

I understand your point sir, but there are some.kids that can be change. It takes the grace of God.
But nevertheless, they both share the blame.
They both share the same blame sir. Truly speaking, APC make gross mistakes in handling Obasaki arrogance that led to his defection to opposition party. They could have dealt with him in a way that will not draw people sympathy on him and maintain their party supremacy in Edo. But what they did to him has draw people sympathy on him and even if APC win Edo it will not be on the plater of gold. My view though!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
For someone that couldn't complete a single project through out his four years.
He said he'll revitalize Edo state's economy till yet not even a single thing has he achieved as governor.
The gelegele river port today is a sorry site, Roads in Edo state is an eyesore and whenever it rains the whole city is flooded.
I'm neither PDP nor APC but this Obaseki is a goner

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
cc Lalasticlala Seun Dominique Oam4J Mynd44
This is another empty promise and failed manifesto by Obaseki meant to deceive the electorates.

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Haha
So you have not been working or what?

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by aremuforlife(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Deciceco01 post=93082335]
They both share the same blame sir. Truly speaking, APC make gross mistakes in handling Obasaki arrogance that led to his defection to opposition party. They could have dealt with him in a way that will not draw people sympathy on him and maintain their party supremacy in Edo. But what they did to him has draw people sympathy on him and even if APC win Edo it will not be on the plater of gold. My view though!
That was the negligence of the president, He ought to have called both party to order, but he ignorantly left the situation to get of hand.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by VirginSearcher(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2020
APC will rig the election no need.. just like how they rigged out Dino
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Adex2442: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Like for obaseki share for ize iyamu

32 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by money121(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by nairavsdollars(f): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
What about the four years you have worked?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by ainas247: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
grin Scamoo grin grin

meanwhile I you want to rank your website on Google
and get organic traffic, chat up now

6 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Miracle1991:
The way work for us with $2 million dollars in France abi? This idiot that stole our money, give to his commissioner to go and deposit in France but fortunately he was cought caught. And this wowo governor is telling people to vote for him,thank God his supporters are from potopoto region who can vote because of one litre of kerosene.
His face truly resemble his heart.

Another educated illiterate who wasted his time in school playing cult games. Like Pastor Ize-Iyamu, like his followers

[img]https://media1./images/238cd1dd736e3fa234453c361cff5bf8/tenor.gif?itemid=13572440[/img]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Propsvilla(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
During election they will be begging knce they enter the electorates will be begging them.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by YorubaPrince: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Obaseki, Oshiomole and that cultist.. they're all rogues! But of them all, Obaseki is the best rogue. embarassed

Just imagine...
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by techmo(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Too late
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Jahzrockballer(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
See beggi beggi. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by TeemahBeddings0: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2020
Buy from me,

I will wash it for you.

Vague promises like the one above grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Ewuhausa001(f): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2020
This one is useless like the woman governor of Enugu State

6 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by fourboys: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2020
4+4 issa goal

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by dangoteinlaw: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2020
He seems like a disaster waiting to happen lol

Lately, Business has been pretty bad, Anyone with a kind heart please do a little cash transfer for family to survive. 6 one 7 zero 5 four one 490 fidelity God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by PureGoldh(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2020
Campaign promises
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Flexherbal(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2020
It is now:

Work for us, we will vote for you.

I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYPF Boss Commends Herbert Wigwe On Plans To Build Varsity In Ikwerre / Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ / Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.