Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,051 members, 7,845,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Finally, I Found Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, I Found Love (421 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, I Found Love by Glopatience(f): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Yes, I'm finally walking down the aisle.

Finally, years of loneliness are over.

And I finally said yes!���

You can't imagine how it feels to be locked up in that state of dejectedness, loneliness, depression and torment.

Though, I treated Him unfairly from the onset. Despite His pleadings, bleedings and suffering, I deliberately ignored Him because I felt I won't have fun with Him.

If only I knew, I would have said "yes" years ago and avoid those wasted years.

Instead I clung to that man who I later found to be ugly, a cheat and liar. He is an epitome of negativity!

I almost missed this once in a life time opportunity with the Lover of my soul. I can't forget that night, I almost lost Him for life...

To complete the story, click on the link below.

https://crowninspires.com/2020/08/16/i-found-love/
Re: Finally, I Found Love by Jesse98(m): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2020
hey..biko don't post incomplete stories here
Re: Finally, I Found Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33am On Aug 22, 2020
lets patiently see which fool will click this BS link.

[img]https://media1./images/21c0e8dc0259f94a7aae44817bd24b1d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Finally, I Found Love by Fvcknigga: 1:45am On Aug 22, 2020
lmao
Re: Finally, I Found Love by VickyRotex(f): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2020
There's no need clicking. undecided

I'm 95% sure the OP's story is about Jesus. Story sounds very familiar like others I've read in same direction. And the below lines from the write up sort of proves it. But what do I know?

Though, I treated Him unfairly from the onset. Despite His pleadings, bleedings and suffering, I deliberately ignored Him because I felt I won't have fun with Him.

If only I knew, I would have said "yes" years ago and avoid those wasted years.
Re: Finally, I Found Love by DaddyRochie1642: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2020
La Click La Collapse grin grin
Re: Finally, I Found Love by shilefan2(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2020
LA click, LA bend!

(1) (Reply)

Pablo Escoba Caught Girlfriend With Bodyguard / Is This True? / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.