Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? (1506 Views)

As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by DHaran: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Every family has their own formula when it comes to up keeps per monthly as planning is necessary..as a man how much should you give your wife to prepare soups?
An as a woman how much do you collect from your hubby for up keeps and also cooking soups.
Someone told me that her friend always demand 5k from hubby for every soup she prepares and she will wrestle him if he did not give her the exact amount (5k).A family of 3
What's your thoughts.....
Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Do what you can do

2 Likes

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by fati2001(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2020
we thank God.

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by dingbang(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2020
I give female friend 7000 for soup every week.

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by DHaran: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
I give female friend 7000 for soup every week.
7k what kind of soup pls?

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by dingbang(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2020
DHaran:

7k what kind of soup pls?
the kind you dont get to eat everyday

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by MJBOLT: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2020
when i get married,i will come back and give my answer.

6 Likes

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by DHaran: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
Tor u must be wealthy then�
Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by DHaran: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
when i get married,i will come back and give my answer.
You must not wait until you get married! To know how much to give to wify
How much do u think is good enough?

3 Likes

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2020
No idea man. I'd tell her to take my debit card with her. But I don't have a wife, so that might be a bad advice undecided
Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by Samfloxin(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Give her how much you can afford. When things get better for you,then, step up the money you give her. That's how I do.

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good to hear!!

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by dafeoroyo: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
40k every month minus 6500 weekends

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by Soren4(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
It depends. For me maybe 50k monthly or 5-10k weekly...

2 Likes

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by DHaran: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Samfloxin:
Give her how much you can afford. When things get better for you,then, step up the money you give her. That's how I do.
That is good.for a woman who reason with you and she is contented with what you give to her
Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
the man is selfish.its five thousand naira he cant release for soup
and it would be such men who would spend 95k on beer and pepper soup in beer palour at a sitting cheesy
women should try and have a job even if u are a house wife have a provision stall or else if na selfish man u marry u and ur children go starve oo.
at least if d man no gree release money use ur money to feed urself and ur kids

2 Likes

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
at least the soup go gallant cheesy
fish,vegetables,better meat all go join cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by Queenslander(f): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
N20,000 every week is fair enough!!

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by omooba969(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
How much should the wife give if it's the hubby who does the cooking?

... obviously bcoz he's a better cook. cool

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by DHaran: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=lefulefu post=93111553]the man is selfish.its five thousand naira he cant release for soup
A family of 3 Actually the soup Will serve for the man his wife and their daughter
Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by juniorboma: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
1500 for egusi or okra ( eaten twice).

About 3k for stew ( can last for 2 to 3 days?)

Could be cheaper, if there is meat or fish in the freezer with other ingredients on ground..

Those of you mentioning 20k per week or 50k per month are either hyping yourselves or you paid..

3 Likes

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by DHaran: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
N20,000 every week is fair enough!!
Hmm... that man must be really financially bouyant/independent.
U know the financial situations faced in naija not many civil servant can give 20k everyweek that is 80k monthly Kai that's imaginary na

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by MENZPRIDE(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
It depends on the income status of the man and what the man wants. It also depends on the kind of wife.
"Nothing is too small, Nothing is too much"

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by PureGoldh(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na wetin I get to give I go drop for her na

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=DHaran post=93113076][/quote]weda it will serve for only him and the wife he should give her the 5k for soup biko.Its food both him and the family would eat.its not like wife is demanding money for makeup.money to feed the family na im no fit release.if im side sidechik ask am for 50k to buy gucci bag i can bet he give her the money instanta cheesy
Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by paulolee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
it depends bro, what about the family dt the wives goes to the market with her own money because she's more financially stable than the husband?
my point is dt 10k fit work for some family and also 70k fit too small for another family...so let's stop deceiving ourselves..

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by UchaNwababa: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2020
me Na N300 if possible N500

2 Likes

Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by DHaran: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2020
UchaNwababa:
me Na N300 if possible N500
Correct... that can be enough for a simple soup like vegetables excluding meat and aquatic

5H can fetch u uwgu,water leaf,infi(pewrikle). E go full pot
Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by DHaran: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
omooba969:
How much should the wife give if it's the hubby who does the cooking?

... obviously bcoz he's a better cook. cool
Well some women care about how their soup teste. By that they usually give More
Re: As A Man How Much Should You Give Your Wife To Prepare Meals? by dorin27(f): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Well, it depends on the type of soup you want her to prepare

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How About A Verification Badge For Nairalanders?? / 2 Major Reasons Why She Will Always Form Hard To Get. / I Have Fallen For My Friend's Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.