Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

“i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) (6493 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / Some Nairalanders Are Talented Oh !!! See What I Just Found Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by letitrainnow(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
A beautiful Nigerian lady has cried out on social media over her marital status as she reveals she is getting older but no man has asked for her hand in marriage.

The lady recognized as Surayya on Twitter wondered if she was not beautiful enough to attract a potential husband as she claims guys are scared to talk to her.

She said,

“Am not getting any younger. I think, I need to get married, but I don’t know why guys are scared to talk to me. Am I not beautiful?”.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Samfloxin(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
So, what do you want us to do for you? to carry another headache join the one Buhari carry give us?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by thesicilian: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2020

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Jerkbaba: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Go marry ur papa na. undecided
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by bigpicture001: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
A lot of gals dress too expensive...

That's my first turn off

7 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by pussymoneyweed(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol, God will provide...
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sorry madam. You know there is always an inertia to overcome when striking out a new line of conduct. You can become a nun. grin
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by alphaNomega: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
She must have body odour or bad character
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is what they are afraid of

6 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
My dear, maximize your singlehood while the search last. At the right time, the rightful man will land.

Its a life time thing, so no.need to rush or worry. Some who rushed into the wrong one are begging to come out now but no way! So , take your time and the best will locate you.

Marriage no be beans from what I see others who are in it passing through. You need all the strength you can gather to enter into marriage. Its a whole lot of RESPONSIBILITY! both physically, financially, emotionally and spiritually.

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Lyricalbeast(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
thesicilian:
Maybe they're put off by your character.

um bros .Abeg i dey new here
how i go take post
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by newoffer: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Value my dear. The value placed on you may be too high
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fake gist!!!
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
she is not getting finer nor with better character neither.... so if dudes didnt want to marry her before, while should they suddenly do?!?!?

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Martinez39s(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
abbertee:
grin

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Youngpo413: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
How big is your àss?

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by zeelo2014: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Muna4real(f): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
bigpicture001:

That's my first turn off

Hia! Oh chim!
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
abbertee:
mah nigga

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by HomerTimpson: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by bigpicture001: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Muna4real:

Hia! Oh chim!

Lol..i don't know abt other guys ooo...for me,I don't hv big money to b maintaining someones fashion,expensive hair and jewelries...hence I cut my clothe to my size..........so looking at u like after seeing u like 4x,I can tell how much you value good expensive looks

After all the best dressed gals usually aren't the best behaved

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Muna4real(f): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
bigpicture001:

Lol..i don't know abt other guys ooo...for me,I don't hv big money to b maintaining someones fashion,expensive hair and jewelries...hence I cut my clothe to my size..........so looking at u like after seeing u like 4x,I can tell how much you value good expensive looks

After all the best dressed gals usually aren't the best behaved

grin grin
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by pretydiva(f): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
bigpicture001:

That's my first turn off
So you prefer the ones that dress poorly undecided
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by thesicilian: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lyricalbeast:

um bros .Abeg i dey new here
how i go take post
Go to any of the Nairaland sections e.g Politics, Romance, Jokes, click the Create New Topic button and type what you want to post and submit. Ensure you make your post in the appropriate section. E.g you shouldn't be posting funny videos or topics in the Politics section.
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by bigpicture001: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:

So you prefer the ones that dress poorly undecided

I said expensive..u said poorly...two extremes...

Can there be a word for in-between..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Emodeee: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
They believe you will chase them away.

Beautiful ladies are accommodating though.
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by samtee37(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na person very chop belleful dey marry

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Bornfool(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
samtee37:
Na person very chop belleful dey marry

grin grin
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Bornfool(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
If I marry this girl, poverty self go pity me
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by ubunja(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
abbertee:
lol damaged goods are a no no.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by altcoin: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
abbertee:
G!
Re: “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) by Lyricalbeast(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
thesicilian:

Go to any of the Nairaland sections e.g Politics, Romance, Jokes, click the Create New Topic button and type what you want to post and submit. Ensure you make your post in the appropriate section. E.g you shouldn't be posting funny videos or topics in the Politics section.

thanks bro
u the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back / Why Do Guys Find Me More Attractive? / How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.