Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,573 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation (23271 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by anonimi: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Psalmistproject:
Why not profile all the lawyers attending the NBA from it's leaders to the participants and tell me who is pure.

Elrufais case is quite upsetting!

Hell Ruffy is in a special class of his own among the worst of the worst.
No comparison, except maybe the pretentious Baba in Aso Rock.

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Golan007: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
CheGuevara101:

If you're not a fool then you must be a born fool.

Where in your demented brain did Wike order the killings of people in rivers state?

I don't why the moderators on Nairaland would allow mentally disoriented and disturbed fellows to be a part of the forum.

You are asking why you are permitted to post on Nairaland.

Go and tell Wike his limit is Rivers state.
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Deborah98(f): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
People from the pit of hell,they don't like peace and progress, whatever will result in blood shed, destruction of lives and properties is what gives them joy,so they should withdraw the invitations sent to obasanjo and wike simply because el-rufai's invitation was called off, lolzzzzz let's see the outcome first, it just started.

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by anonimi: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
The shithole is long overdue for disintegration!
We are not compatible..
Imagine a country where the best are being ruled by the worst... Damn pathetic!

More than pathetic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11096923_7260517fbimg15289596526831337jpegb7b51cdeaa9b0f6a5b00ade80311119e_jpeg_jpeg01d0b28ce1e2817742efe49ff21a22f3

4 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by CheGuevara101(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
It is appalling that those who cheered on the NBA at its resolve to renege on its invitation of Mr Elrufai at the NBA conference over mere assumptions are the same bloody sucking demons questioning RAMINBA'S factual permutations about Obj and wike. If you're out there denigrating and criticising this body's recommendation at extension of disengagement to undemocratic Tyrants like obj and wike, you're a mentally deranged psychopath.

Boko Haram sympathizer! Your judgement is predicated upon ethnicity and religion.

How many times have you condemned the wantom killings going on in Southern Kaduna? But just because NBA did what every well meaning Nigerians supported you're here brandishing your rotten teeth Upandan.

7 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by anonimi: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:
Very good.
Is it not Wike that has been sponsoring massive killings in Rivers state?
Demolishing private property despite court orders against such.
Obasanjo ordered the mowing down of Odi.

Please how is any of the above remotely similar to the sponsor of terrorists that Hell Ruffy bragged about as a sacred cow in the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11023460_9857491fbimg1558162538099jpeg7e4c133def320613e5464b1022cf2a14_jpeg1d031bdf1bf308f5cfa4c1398fc53506

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Golan007: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

Please how is any of the above remotely similar to the sponsor of terrorists that Hell Ruffy bragged about as a sacred cow in the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11023460_9857491fbimg1558162538099jpeg7e4c133def320613e5464b1022cf2a14_jpeg1d031bdf1bf308f5cfa4c1398fc53506

Continue asking stupid questions.

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by ThatFairGuy: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
SLAP44:
Obasanjo and Wike were not accused of being front like Boko haram commanders.
When was elrufa accused of being a BH member? When?
Don't be a Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by ORIAYO70(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:
Very good.

No wonder u die like Goat in your region...

Fanatics everywhere...

Foolish fellow, how old r you, can you tell us the event of Odi...so ur region want to annihilate all Christian in ur region, Useless n cluess people
Religion of peace indeed...

1 Like

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Golan007: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
ORIAYO70:

No wonder u die like Goat in your region...

Fanatics everywhere...

Foolish fellow, how old r you, can you tell us the event of Odi...so ur region want to annihilate all Christian in ur region, Useless n cluess people
Religion of peace indeed...

In what region?

Go for an IQ test to confirm the absence of intelligence in you.

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by chiiraq802(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:

You are asking why you are permitted to post on Nairaland.

Go and tell Wike his limit is Rivers state.

I don't understand sir he should go and tell Wike his limit is Rivers State You and Wike dey drag anytin grin
Even pple weh dem no dey recognize for there family, dey get mouth for Nairaland......Uncle who sabi you

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Mrpojj(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Brushstrokes20: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Tunar18(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
You are trying to be logical but unsuspectedly becoming sentimental

In the first instance, you came up with the religious affliation, yet trying to be defensive when a simple fact was mentioned. Irrespective of the religion, there shouldn't be any sacred cow.

We should not always complicate simple issues by tying it to religion or ethnicity out of supposed smartness.

The fact that Malami was not mentioned shouldn't twist the argument that OBJ and WIKE invite should be withdrawn for their excesses.

Let any other group call for Malami's head. In fact, you can even champion it on social media for a start
Agbegbaorogboye:

The questions I keep asking you are,
1. Why highlight his religion or tribe in an effort to ask for equal treatment. Was his religion highlighted as the cause of his removal?
2. Why pick only Wike and OBJ when you desire equal treatment before the law. Why not add Malami the chief law officer of the present admin which has repeatedly abused human rights? At least that will send a stronger than usual message to the present govt?
Can you in honesty answer these questions or are you also a bigot like the man you're defending?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by NwokoloOwa: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
There is no denying the fact that Obj and Wike are tyrants in every meaning of the word.

Wike in particular is as wicked and as ruthless as El Rufai if not more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/fresh-twist-as-group-asks-nba-to-withdraw-obasanjo-wikes-invitation-as-conference-speakers

I suspect there is a pact between nairaland and Muslim organizations. Yesterday, it was MURIC that first issued statement inciting Northern Muslims against NBA and advised Northern NBA to boycott NBA AGC. Despite my mentioning that statement in my response to Paul Usoro's apology to El-Rufai, it was today after the boycott had started that nairaland published the MURIC statement.

Today again, I mentioned Paul Usoro's apology to Muslim Lawyers Association of Nigeria (MULAN) and their rejection of the apology except OBJ and Wike are removed from the panel. Nairaland has not published MULAN statement and the apology to them from Paul Usoro but Nairaland went ahead to publish the response from an unknown or unpopular body which merely acted on the response from the Muslim Lawyers Association of Nigeria.

When MULAN issued statement, nairaland does not see it and know the statement is the same as the statement firstly issued by MURIC as religious war and agenda until an unpopular and unknown body repeated it before Nairaland published it because the signatories are mainly yorubas.

The Friday Islamic thread pact with nairaland which leads to oath taking before comment must be very powerful.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Jaapu: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

No sir. What you're exhibiting is naivety towards the devices of the "devil". Let me break it down simply for you
1. Why didn't El-Rufai's hatchet men ask for the head of OBJ and Wike when the agitation for his removal began but had to wait till he was removed? Simple answer. He thought himself untouchable and felt nothing would come of the agitation as no one would dare to embarrass a "whole" sitting governor like that.
2. The hatchet men have carefully chosen their targets. Wike is a southern Christian of the PDP while OBJ is also one of same religion and a major opposition to the present Fed. This has given the whole removal fiasco a tribal, religious cum political colouration, a tactics well employed by our divisive politicians. Pray ask. Why not ask for the removal of Malami the sitting AGF under whose watch human rights abuses have been perpetrated repeatedly? Simple answer. He doesn't fit the agenda of the bigot-in-chief.
3. El-Rufai's agenda is not necessarily the removal of the persons he named but a ploy to erode the credibility of the NBA and further divide the country along our sharp fault lines wherein he can then deflect attention from his atrocities which the removal was supposed to highlight. It's a simple diversionary tactic. What NBA did had nothing to do with such considerations. Mind you, Malami is a northerner as well as the CJN and they were not banned.

Carry your mumu go sleep jare.

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Not group, just be specific

Na those dented forehead breed forbids peace

1 Like

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by donprinyo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Small people can worry o
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by FearGodinall: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Are these same Nigerians who are oppressed and killed by their leaders.
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by bigfish3k: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
kikero:

I am not defending el rufai

I am merely pointing out that if we want to ban him for being bad, as I think we should, then why not obj too, wike too?

The problem I have with this is that we are banning Northerners because of hate and excusing southerners because they are Southerners and thus must be innocent even if they do the same bad thing.

For the record,.I think el rufai has no business speaking at the NBA conference and I support the ban . What I don't like is selectiveness.

Again, I support el rufai ban . I also don't agree with the trend of anti northern and antisouthern bigotry exhibited by most on this site.

Good afternoon
Permanent solution is separation/restructuring

Nigeria can never move forward without separation/restructuring that we hate to talk about even though its the truth.

Half of our problems will be solved then the remaining will be easier to tackle

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Kwili1: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
kikero:

The same way Rivfers people voted Wike after all the security issue, and most Nigerians (your state inclusive) voted Obasanjo after the Odi and Zaki Biam issue.

The problem I have with you and the pro-el rufai gang on this site is that the dead people in Southern Kaduna and elsewhere don't really matter to you, nor does the security of Nigeria. All that matters is getting your man into Aso Rock so that you can benefit from chopping.

I am just pointing out the falacy of your argument. If you want to bar El Rufai rightly in my opinion for his bad deed, then you have to bar Obasanjo not only for his own bad deed, but even Wike. (And Rivers state still has a security issue up till now). You cannot be barring Northerners and turing a blind eye to Southern atricites. You will end up like Bauchi and Yobe NBA and the grills guy here on this site...who turn a blind eye to Northern bad deeds.
hell Rufai is a blood sucking demon, a vampire, a jihadist, a sadist, he is d northern governor that is Boko Haram commander,

1 Like

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Aboki99(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is your hero! He also recently demolished a mosque

SLAP44:
Obasanjo and Wike were not accused of being front like Boko haram commanders.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Laid2001: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
El-Rufai is also a Lawyer. He holds a law degree from University of London.

popez:
Wike is a member of NBA already !!!

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by popez: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Laid2001:
El-Rufai is also a Lawyer. He holds a law degree from University of London.

You become a member of the bar, when you are called to the bar, after passing thru Nigerian law school. Not just by acquiring a law degree.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thank God for giving us Buhari..
At the end before 2023, the drum will tear..

1 Like

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thank God for giving us Buhari..

At the end before 2023, the drum will tear...

1 Like

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by itoba4real(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
What has muric said about this waiting to hear from them
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Gordieshegz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:
Very good.

I feel days of reckoning and accountability are finally here. Nigerians and Nigeria will be set free someday.
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by HonNEAT: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/fresh-twist-as-group-asks-nba-to-withdraw-obasanjo-wikes-invitation-as-conference-speakers
I wonder How Else To Identify Thugs on Wigs. This Country Funny. The Other Was Medical Doctor Destroying Their Election Material. Paid Idiots.
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Abujaexpress: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:
Very good.

A crime was committed in Odi before soldiers a military action was authorized in Odi. Learn from history so that you don't become a future victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Attacks Otoko Police Station In Imo State, Officer Wounded / Photos From Swearing In Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq As Governor Of Kwara State / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.