Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? (1938 Views)

Could My Girlfriend Be Lying?? / Could My Girlfriend Be An Introvert Or Is There Something Else. / Could my girlfriend be pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by confusedguy98: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Hello nairalanders
I'm not new here. I just created this account because I'm very confused now.
13th of this month I met with my girlfriend for the first time since we started dating (Long distance relationship), so along the line we became intimate, we didn't have sex(She's a Virgin) though I tried penetrating but I stopped. So I just rubbed my d*ck on her vjay(for some minutes), that was all. I didn't ejaculate but I know I had pre cum on my dick at some point when all these were going on. She was supposed to see her period on the 18th but it didn't start well, it started 19th but the flow wasn't as it used to be, it was not heavy, it didn't flow well, down to 21st(she was supposed to end 21st). So today she called me that she's still seeing blood and towards the end of today (this evening), it became kind of pinkish as against the usual red from 19th to 21st. She's also having just mild cramps and normally her cramps are serious. I'm scared now, I don't know if she's pregnant because I've checked the net and I've read some scary facts about periods and pregnancy. We can't afford to have the baby. It's very funny because there was no penetration and I had only pre cum. Can pre cum impregnate a Lady just like that??. That's really not my first time doing that. She's very worried and has been on my neck, I am losing my peace. I'm hoping she'd do the strip test when it's above 2 weeks to be sure. Has anyone been in such a situation before??. Please help, I'm not myself anymore. I just need my peace back. Help please.
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by icenti: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin let me find chair

1 Like

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Landing here will surely take me along with you to the promise land.. But bring your deaf and stubborn ears, let me squeeze and hold it tight while going with you..

-Sebi you no wan hear word..?
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Silasloaded(m): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Alright bro relax, pre-cum can get someone pregnant buh having reviewed your case bro she's not pregnant but try and update make you no dey para have a nice sleep okay? Sleep well and Feel free.
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Vyzz: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2020
cool
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Godsonjolly: 12:38am On Aug 23, 2020
grin Na so e be o. You might be thinking God wants to punish u rn lol. Ntn is wrong oga, pre cum can't even get her pregnant, the chances are slim. Cos there was no opportunity for sperm to do water and air bending.. Just chill, she no get belle grin

4 Likes

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Silasloaded(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2020
The probability for her to concieve is really slim 17 percent the rest for her not to concieve a baby is 83 Percent. Buh bro next time be careful use Protection.
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Kestolove(m): 12:47am On Aug 23, 2020
Expectant father wehdon
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by ogboro1(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2020
baba dey rub d gbola on d puna forget say pre cum dey....period delay....baba don dey panick....chill no b like dat dem dey give girl belle....wen next she come....let am enter
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by GboyegaD(m): 1:06am On Aug 23, 2020
13th to 18th is just about 5days different which means the likelihood of her having an ovulation around that period is very low except if her cycle is very short. Therefore, the stress from the thoughts could be playing with her hormones and she isn't pregnant. You both should relax and stay away from married people's business. This is why I preach abstinence.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by chinedi7(m): 1:23am On Aug 23, 2020
if she's pregnant, some one else must have shot the gun
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:29am On Aug 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Kid, you won't like my bitter truth..
But I must say it.. if she is pregnant then someone else shot the gun like the man above me said..
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:48am On Aug 23, 2020
When you were busy rubbing your dick on her KPEKUS you didnt remember that you love your peace of mind abi?? grin grin
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Jacqueline22(f): 1:54am On Aug 23, 2020
Please I sell affordable foreign baby stuff
Please patronize me and may God bless you more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Guy put your mind at rest ...with the story above..she's not pregnant smiley
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Theboy21: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2020
The guy no fit sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Ishilove: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Congrats. She will have triplets.
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by SamJed(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2020
I have an issue with adults getting into something fully conscious of the consequences....when it now happens they will start regretting....when you were going it did they remove your sense
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2020
GboyegaD:
13th to 18th is just about 5days different which means the likelihood of her having an ovulation around that period is very low except if her cycle is very short. Therefore, the stress from the thoughts could be playing with her hormones and she isn't pregnant. You both should relax and stay away from married people's business. This is why I preach abstinence.

But u shud preach financial abstinence to the lady too
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Wicked person gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by dingbang(m): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2020
She ain't pregnant.
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Kalatium(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2020
You are funny bro. So you only use the tip you didn't enter. cheesy
Oya carry your cross

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by santos123(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Jacqueline22:

you wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2020
confusedguy98:
Hello nairalanders
I'm not new here. I just created this account because I'm very confused now.
13th of this month I met with my girlfriend for the first time since we started dating (Long distance relationship), so along the line we became intimate, we didn't have sex(She's a Virgin) though I tried penetrating but I stopped. So I just rubbed my d*ck on her vjay(for some minutes), that was all. I didn't ejaculate but I know I had pre cum on my dick at some point when all these were going on. She was supposed to see her period on the 18th but it didn't start well, it started 19th but the flow wasn't as it used to be, it was not heavy, it didn't flow well, down to 21st(she was supposed to end 21st). So today she called me that she's still seeing blood and towards the end of today (this evening), it became kind of pinkish as against the usual red from 19th to 21st. She's also having just mild cramps and normally her cramps are serious. I'm scared now, I don't know if she's pregnant because I've checked the net and I've read some scary facts about periods and pregnancy. We can't afford to have the baby. It's very funny because there was no penetration and I had only pre cum. Can pre cum impregnate a Lady just like that??. That's really not my first time doing that. She's very worried and has been on my neck, I am losing my peace. I'm hoping she'd do the strip test when it's above 2 weeks to be sure. Has anyone been in such a situation before??. Please help, I'm not myself anymore. I just need my peace back. Help please.

Pre cum cannot cause pregnancy because it is not supposed to contain sperm.

However, if you have sex, some sperm can remain in your urethra. To clear this leftover sperm, you need to urinate. If not, you precum will flush out this leftover sperm, and so your precum will then contain this sperm and will be able to make a woman pregnant.

For example, let us say you masturbated before meeting this girlfriend of yours. Some sperm may still be in your urethra after the masturbation. If you don't urinate, and you go and have sex with your girlfriend, your precum will flush out the leftover sperm in your urethra, and this sperm will enter into your girlfriend, and this can make her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Aptamil is good milk for babies. Thank me later
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by gfon(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Roheemah04:
Guy put your mind at rest ...with the story above..she's not pregnant smiley
cute smile uve got

1 Like

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Cryptofxt10: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2020
grin
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Cryptofxt10: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Start saving money for abortion now... Thank me later
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Cryptofxt10: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Maaahd grin

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by GboyegaD(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:

What does that mean?

If you think a man should be rewarded for spending, then there's a big problem. There's no crime in any of them spending on each other and it is only a good gesture. Anyone who expects returns for spending on the other is just a selfish person
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

What does that mean?

If you think a man should be rewarded for spending, then there's a big problem. There's no crime in any of them spending on each other and it is only a good gesture. Anyone who expects returns for spending on the other is just a selfish person

Let me ask you one question sir, which naija girl can spend on man?
Less than 2 %

If a man is investing in a lady and the lady is not doing the same, it is not a relationship, it is extortion....

Only when she can replicate it back, then it is okay..

But when she has notin to offer, then her pussy will be used as a return...

The same lady u r spending on and not asking for anytin in return is giving another guy her body for free.

Give and take... No story

If a lady wants sexual abstinence, then I will include financial abstinence too.

Since we ain't married, so don't think it is her right dt I spend my money on her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Marry A Liability Instead Marry A Rich Woman / Am I The Only One Experiencing This!! / Why Do Girls Act This Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.