Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think (10444 Views)

Semen Retention: I Feel Like I Might Go Crazy / Day 27 Of Semen Retention: The Reward. / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Purplekush(m): 5:10am On Aug 23, 2020
After 20 Solid Days of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think:

So, i came across a video on YouTube where a dude was talking preaching about the benefits of Semen retention and how every real niggharrr should try it out. I also saw a couple of posts by some random guys on NL on the same topic so i thought it would be wise to try it out. You know, to have a firsthand experience.

For beginners, semen retention just like the phrase is just an act of abstinence where you avoid all forms of sexual release for a couple of days/months (for reasons still unknown to me)

It (semen retention) recently hit the Red pill/Blue-pill men's online community like a new wave of pandemic and lots of guys have reported +ve benefits like enhanced focus, memory and mental vibration (whatever that is)

Most of the comments I saw both on YouTube & NL swore that semen retention comes with a lotta benefits and the feeling is inexplicable. In other words, you have to actually practice it to experience 'it'

So...

I calmed myself down, discharged almost all of the girls in my rotation and took time to abstain.
Yes!
I spent a total of 20 precious days practising the Semen Retention thing before calamity struck.

So, one of my new chicks showed up in my crib..
(i offered her a back booty rub)
one thing led to another, and before you know it, clothes done off smiley

But after we smooched and did all the pre-intimacy thing that adults do, she suddendly grew cold and dressed up (when i was about to enter Congo and start shinning it).
Leaving me my 'thing' unattended to.

Now, here is where it gets interesting...

Few mins later, when my JT has cooled down a bit... say, roughly 10-20 mins later, i started having this insane excruciating pain in my groin area and my entire balls just dey pain me as if person slam baseball bat into am. embarassed

As a real guy, i knew instantly what the cause was -- BLUE BALLS.
It's that mild to severe pain you get when you get aroused but don't climax especially when you haven't cum in days. but then this one was completely unbearable.

Like, i couldn't fcvking walk!

I had to bend over or lie down for the pains to reduce a bit.
It was the worst Blue Balls i've ever had in my entire life..
Like i was so scared i had to look it up on Google.

And according to my findings, a man can actually have mild to severe pains ranging from a simple 3 mins pain to hours.
And it is even more drastic for men who haven't had a sexual climax/release in a week or 2.
I had to pop a couple of painkillers and ice my balls for about 30 mins and it still didn't stop.

I searched Google further (just in case it's an STI) but i know i'm clean so my search led me to asking for the quickest solution..
and guess what it was?? find a way of relieving yourself sexually.

Yeah, the articles i read suggested in bold prints that i Jerk off to relieve myself..
And although i wasn't even in the mood because i actually kinda enjoyed the semen rentention thing i had no option.
And i'm glad to say i got an almost instant relieve as soon as the deed was done.

In conclusion, I swore never to invite that girl over again (she no get human sympathy)
And never to participate in something as weird as Semen Retention again.

note: In addition to extreme blue balls i think Semen retention is whack because it makes your game will be weak due to the fact that your testosterone is raging from all that retention. so you'll never act right in front of a woman you're sexually attracted to.

Think about it. Your game will never be tight if You go on a sex-strike for a few weeks and gets face to face with a woman who's sending you choosing signal. You'll most def eff up big time. Peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by nBag(m): 6:01am On Aug 23, 2020
it is a proven fact that the greatest and most productive time of a man's life is when he is single. go check history and bio of great achievers.

but your later point about the pain you are on your own for that because I don't know or feel that.

bottom line is less semen emission greater mental ability.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by chiommy123(f): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2020
this one can't even hold himself for ordinary 30 days shm shm shm.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by FreeSpirited: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Purplekush:
After 20 Solid Days of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think:

So, i came across a video on YouTube where a dude was talking preaching about the benefits of Semen retention and how every real niggharrr should try it out. I also saw a couple of posts by some random guys on NL on the same topic so i thought it would be wise to try it out. You know, to have a firsthand experience.

For beginners, semen retention just like the phrase is just an act of abstinence where you avoid all forms of sexual release for a couple of days/months (for reasons still unknown to me)

It (semen retention) recently hit the Red pill/Blue-pill men's online community like a new wave of pandemic and lots of guys have reported +ve benefits like enhanced focus, memory and mental vibration (whatever that is)

Most of the comments I saw both on YouTube & NL swore that semen retention comes with a lotta benefits and the feeling is inexplicable. In other words, you have to actually practice it to experience 'it'

So...

I calmed myself down, discharged almost all of the girls in my rotation and took time to abstain.
Yes!
I spent a total of 20 precious days practising the Semen Retention thing before calamity struck.

So, one of my new chicks showed up in my crib..
(i offered her a back booty rub)
one thing led to another, and before you know it, clothes done off smiley

But after we smooched and did all the pre-intimacy thing that adults do, she suddendly grew cold and dressed up (when i was about to enter Congo and start shinning it).
Leaving me my 'thing' unattended to.

Now, here is where it gets interesting...

Few mins later, when my JT has cooled down a bit... say, roughly 10-20 mins later, i started having this insane excruciating pain in my groin area and my entire balls just dey pain me as if person slam baseball bat into am. embarassed

As a real guy, i knew instantly what the cause was -- BLUE BALLS.
It's that mild to severe pain you get when you get aroused but don't climax especially when you haven't cum in days. but then this one was completely unbearable.

Like, i couldn't fcvking walk!

I had to bend over or lie down for the pains to reduce a bit.
It was the worst Blue Balls i've ever had in my entire life..
Like i was so scared i had to look it up on Google.

And according to my findings, a man can actually have mild to severe pains ranging from a simple 3 mins pain to hours.
And it is even more drastic for men who haven't had a sexual climax/release in a week or 2.
I had to pop a couple of painkillers and ice my balls for about 30 mins and it still didn't stop.

I searched Google further (just in case it's an STI) but i know i'm clean so my search led me to asking for the quickest solution..
and guess what it was?? find a way of relieving yourself sexually.

Yeah, the articles i read suggested in bold prints that i Jerk off to relieve myself..
And although i wasn't even in the mood because i actually kinda enjoyed the semen rentention thing i had no option.
And i'm glad to say i got an almost instant relieve as soon as the deed was done.

In conclusion, I swore never to invite that girl over again (she no get human sympathy)
And never to participate in something as weird as Semen Retention again.

note: In addition to extreme blue balls i think Semen retention is whack because it makes your game will be weak due to the fact that your testosterone is raging from all that retention. so you'll never act right in front of a woman you're sexually attracted to.

Think about it. Your game will never be tight if You go on a sex-strike for a few weeks and gets face to face with a woman who's sending you choosing signal. You'll most def eff up big time. Peace

Look at this mega-fool writing jargons about what he doesn't know. Who smooches a woman when on semen retention, you invited chaos and met it and yet complaining.

Semen retention isn't responsible for your acting like an uncontrollable hegoat around women, it's ya normal habit that followed you to your retention period. Get sense.

30 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Kingsasian(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2020
Bro, you brought what ever pains you felt on yourself. It is like, someone on a fast and asked for a nicely prepared dish/food to be set before him. What you practiced wasn't semen retention o.

7 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by femi4: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2020
That blue ball is a myth guys use to deceive a lady when begging for sex

Blue balls is not dangerous. Any discomfort will subside once the erection has passed and the blood flow to the genitals returns to normal.

18 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by bigt2(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2020
Better dint allow your nuts to burst. Don't try everything at home. cheesy
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Lol...it’s always good to have fresh perspective on issues! Buh Niggah really? You were on sabbatical tho!

1 Like

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Purplekush(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2020
femi4:

Blue balls is not dangerous. Any discomfort will subside once the erection has passed and the blood flow to the genitals returns to normal.

Why do u vagina people always say that? Yes, some guys may use that as an excuse to guilt-trip you into letting them hit but it's as real asf.

Like you think blue balls are a myth? It's just like saying female pre-menstral cramps are a myth.

It's real. the level of pains just differs depending on when last the male had a sexual release and the longest bout reported was that of a teen who had to be hospitalized. it's real asf

1 Like

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Purplekush(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Kingsasian:
Bro, you brought what ever pains you felt on yourself. It is like, someone on a fast and asked for a nicely prepared dish/food to be set before him. What you practiced wasn't semen retention o.

Yeah I caused it on myself just like anyone on a prolonged fast causes stomach ulcers on him/herself. I gladly take my L
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Purplekush(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
BurnStoner:
Lol...it’s always good to have fresh perspective on issues! Buh Niggah really? You were on sabbatical tho!

As in eh, I just carry my hand shoot myself for leg for no reason. I'm still surprised thou lol. I had to roll some to finally help with the pains braa
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Purplekush(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:

[s]Look at this mega-fool writing jargons about what he doesn't know. Who smooches a woman when on semen retention, you invited chaos and met it and yet complaining.

Semen retention isn't responsible for your acting like an uncontrollable hegoat around women, it's ya normal habit that followed you to your retention period. Get sense.[/s]

I thought I should ignore you at first but just for the records, you's a bitchass-niggha

2 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Purplekush(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2020
chiommy123:
this one can't even hold himself for ordinary 30 days shm shm shm.

I can abstain for as long as I want to.. but to what effect? What's the one single reason for Semen Retention? Just one proven +ve effect?

I tried it for 20 days.. in fact, i broke my personal banging records during this break and no noticeable difference.

And G*d forbid you have a hard-on without climax during the abstinence
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by femi4: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Purplekush:

Why do u vagina people always say that? Yes, some guys may use that as an excuse to guilt-trip you into letting them hit but it's as real asf.

Like you think blue balls are a myth? It's just like saying female pre-menstral cramps are a myth.

It's real. the level of pains just differs depending on when last the male had a sexual release and the longest bout reported was that of a teen who had to be hospitalized. it's real asf
you must be sick for calling me vagina people

5 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Purplekush(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2020
femi4:
you must be sick for calling me vagina people

No vex abeg.. grin I thought I saw an 'F' on your name.. it must be the semen retention shit. it's messing with my sight braa �
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by pmoye(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2020
hmmmm. Ejaculation is actually a vital gift to men and women.

2 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Look at this mega-fool writing jargons about what he doesn't know. Who smooches a woman when on semen retention, you invited chaos and met it and yet complaining.

Semen retention isn't responsible for your acting like an uncontrollable hegoat around women, it's ya normal habit that followed you to your retention period. Get sense.

i think you missed his postulation which i very much agree with, semen retention is not for funky guyz as a matter of fact semen retention enriches konji, as dey say konji naa bastard! cos it neutralizes every sense of reasoning that can enforce control around d opposite sex. a needy man has zero sexual appeal, no matter how much yu love ur gurlfriend add runz gurls to it cos she will certainly weaponized sex naa there way grin. don't be needy wit a gf keep it to runs
bottomline is semen retention fosters konji which is responsible op situation .. so he has a point
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Christardor: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2020
@Purplekush Search about vericoceles and introspect if it corresponds to your experience and you'll begin to see you're not dealing with blue balls here.
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Purplekush(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Christardor:
@Purplekush Search about vericoceles and introspect if it corresponds to your experience and you'll begin to see you're not dealing with blue balls here.

thanks for your contribution. I just did and I'm 100 +ve it's not verioceles
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by TrollKiller(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Today will mark at least 110 days since I have started my SR lifestyle and I didn't experience any of those things you mentioned up here.

Come on, jigida and fire aren't friends. You got close to fire, you got burnt and couldn't tolerate the consequence of your desicions but you chose to blame SR instead.
SR is the natural way. Guys only feel superpowers while on SR cause they have been living a mediocre life for so long that they feel they are Superman after living the natural way.

4 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by DaInferno(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:

every one is always prepared to be savage... see insults now, like the fk offended you so bad u had to insult this op like this. Dude was undergoing an experiment. chill the fk out bruh

4 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Beverlyjean(f): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
A couple of days means 2 days ...so i don't get the a couple of days/ months
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by oscarmarley(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
femi4:

pls u re wrong it doesn't stop when the erection has passed, it goes on for a long period of time
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by laiperi: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
You all can fool one another all you want but masturbation is natural and healthy until you overdo it.

You cannot blame a girl who used you for masturbation. The best time to penetrate is just before she comes but how do you know.

Most parents know their children masturbate as a teenager, as long as they are discreet, most ignore them.

But for a young man, get a girlfriend and condoms.

Lastly, a guy who was saving himself until his wife came from the village almost killed the girl with sex when she came.

Even worse, their first child became a criminal. His friends joked it was from the first stored spoiled sperm!
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by AkwaIbomMan(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:

in one of the semen retention threads, one dude came and started attacking all of us in that thread and even swore to personally make sure he sees the downfall of semen retention threads. So I Think this is another moniker of his trying to paint black semen retention and hindering others from joining us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by FreeSpirited: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
in one of the seems retention threads, one dude came and started attacking all of us in that thread and even swore to personally make sure he sees the downfall of semen retention threads. So I Think this is another moniker of his trying to paint black semen retention and hindering others from joining us

Don't mind the idiot, some thing that powerful men practice across the world...the fool is in one corner of a village typing rubbish. Even people without retention do have blueballs was making it seem retention causes blueballs

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Twelfthman: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Congratulation man. You can do better. All you have to do is retain.

1 Like

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by irrefragable: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beverlyjean:
A couple of days means 2 days ...so i don't get the a couple of days/ months
You need to check your dictionary very well before commenting, so you don't disgrace yourself.

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Femiartalade(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
This op no get one atom of sense

1 Like

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Of what use is that rubbish when you're married with a wife sleeping beside you in bed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / Had First S*x Encounter With A Wh*re, Now This Is Happening (photos) / This happened betwen me and a Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.