Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? (7520 Views)

Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? / ** The Power Of Restitution And Restoration Of Blessings 2* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by WinLABSstores: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2020
cool
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by liveyourlife007(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
Gods Law; turn the other cheeck

MANs Law;. Forgive but Don't forget

the mafia never forgets, the Fulani never forgets, the cultist never forgets

the pashtun of Pakistan are the worst

read this
Hospitality is an important part of their culture, but Pashtuns rarely say thank you, manana. A Pashtun will never forget a good deed and is bound to reciprocate at some point. In Pashtun culture, kindness can only be repaid with kindness. It can’t be repaid with expressions like “thank you.” The same applies to bad deeds, which a Pashtun will never forgive. According to a Pashtun saying, “The Pashtun took revenge after twenty years and another said it was taken too soon.” From beginning to end, the pages are peppered with the phrase, “Pashtuns are…” and “we Pashtuns
Restitution, forgiveness and pardon may mean weakness, for example, an enemy slaps you in the face and u pardon,without retaliation. next time he may stab you in the face, knowing u are weak.
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Izabel(f): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Alexgman1:
Every born again christian who wants to make heaven must be able to make peace with GOD and man. Which ever way you have gone short of GOD'S glory & grace, its important that you RECONCILE with GOD without hiding or holding anything back.

So also your fellow men, GOD has commanded that we should always be at peace with them in any situation & condition (HEB 12:14) without which you can't see HIM or HIS kingdom.

God also made it clear that when you come to HIS presence to serve, praise, worship or present your offerings to HIM, it's important that you are at peace with your neighbour and ensure you have no grudges with anyone.

If not your praises, prayers & presents will not be accepted by GOD, infact everything is in vain! So it's better you RECONCILE with anyone & everyone you are holding grudges with or quarelling with before coming to HIS presence to offer anything to HIM.

The bible talks so much about RECONCILIATION and RESTITION. What can you say about RECONCILIATION & RESTITUTION?
I'm at peace with my neighbours,but I don't have to greet them to prove that do I? I don't like hypocrisy
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Righteousness89(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Any of us who Aspires to Make Heaven will be Concerned about this..

It's something that we need to Ensure we do.

The Bible says
Hebrews 12:14
Follow Peace with All men and Holiness. Without which no Eyes will see the Lord.

There is Need for us to Make Peace with those we Have Wronged!

There is Need for us to Ensure that we clear all grudges, Malice, unforgivness .

There is Need for us to seek Forgiveness From those we have Wronged, Lied against, etc

Humility is Highly needed! Atimes we may be the one Hurt, but we need to Ensure Peace..

Everyday brings us Closer to the Great day!
May God Help us

1 Like

Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by karo93: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Nairaland celebrities righteousness89 and slawomir . lol
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Deborah98(f): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:

seems him still church de lead sermon, he gat wait till church close to count offering and tythes....jus keep space for am abeg
you no well undecided
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Deborah98(f): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Without restitution being born again and repentance isn't complete,it means restoring back what ever you have taken, acquired or squandered illegally or through theft,so they moment you do these there's a peace of mind within you that you have fulfilled a part of God's word and then reconciliation is making peace with your fellow humans,for it is written that we should follow peace with all men, whether you were offended or not.
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Toosure70: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Can I confess to my boss that I slept with his wife?
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Charlex23(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:

seems him still church de lead sermon, he gat wait till church close to count offering and tythes....jus keep space for am abeg
�����
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Alexgman1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Izabel:
I'm at peace with my neighbours,but I don't have to greet them to prove that do I? I don't like hypocrisy
Why wont u greet them?
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by paulolee(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
you no well undecided
yea am sick and i nid you beautiful hands to touch my soul...nice pics though
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Izabel(f): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alexgman1:
Why wont u greet them?
cause they are entitled , lousy people that would talk shit the minute I leave their presence.So I won't be an hypocrite and still greet them, but my heart is clean towards them though.
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Alexgman1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Izabel:
cause they are entitled , lousy people that would talk shit the minute I leave their presence.So I won't be an hypocrite and still greet them, but my heart is clean towards them though.
Whether you are good or bad people must talk. Just stay cool & greet anyone that needs to be whether they greet you first or not.
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Deborah98(f): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:

yea am sick and i nid you beautiful hands to touch my soul...nice pics though
you are healed grin
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by femi4: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Reconciliation is achievable but restitution is sometimes impossible
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by paulolee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
you are healed grin
lolz.. yes oo bt not completely healed without ur touch or ur voice....dm ur digits mk i hala u na
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Izabel(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alexgman1:
Whether you are good or bad people must talk. Just stay cool & greet anyone that needs to be whether they greet you first or not.
Yea they don't need to be greeted cheesy I greet other people
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Alexgman1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Izabel:
Yea they don't need to be greeted cheesy I greet other people
OK :-
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
you no well undecided
Why are you lying that you are a virgin?
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Alexgman1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
femi4:
Reconciliation is achievable but restitution is sometimes impossible
Why do u say so?
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by Alexgman1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
liveyourlife007:
Restitution, forgiveness and pardon may mean weakness, for example, an enemy slaps you in the face and u pardon,without retaliation. next time he may stab you in the face, knowing u are weak.
Not everything involves physical fight but we talking about abuse, condemnation, mockery & persecution from the world.
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by liveyourlife007(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alexgman1:
Not everything involves physical fight but we talking about abuse, condemnation, mockery & persecution from the world.
I only used that scenario as a Figurative example. i understand you.
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by femi4: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alexgman1:
Why do u say so?
you cannot pay restitution to the dead especially if you don't know any members of his/her family
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by emmyileri(m): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by emmyileri(m): 12:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Deborah98:
Without restitution being born again and repentance isn't complete,it means restoring back what ever you have taken, acquired or squandered illegally or through theft,so they moment you do these there's a peace of mind within you that you have fulfilled a part of God's word and then reconciliation is making peace with your fellow humans,for it is written that we should follow peace with all men, whether you were offended or not.
That's not true check that video down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEXGjXmIKY0&t=56s
Re: What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? by emmyileri(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Does Restitution play a role in our salvation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GsNUxNUmKM&t=1s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insight Into Michael Jackson's Earth Song / You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) / Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.