Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) (69775 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Joshforeal: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
False information. There is a difference between the office a clergyman occupies having a PJ attached to it and the clergyman owning one.

Buhari has access to over a dozen aircrafts but can he be said to own one?

Wisdom is profitable to guide.

Stop the lies.

It sucks. Oya Knack Head for ground
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Joshforeal:
It sucks. Oya Knack Head for ground
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Champneys: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2020
Awon ole jatijati

It shall not be well with all of the men of God satan who steal and enrich themselves with tithes and donations made in the name of the lord.

If your pastor is among or you are supporting the fraud and brazen thievery, it shall not be well with you too!

Enikuuuure gbogbo yin!
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2020
It's all to propagate and fast track the gospel spread.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Joshforeal:
Not to sound religious but na God go bless you for this your yarns. Stay Safe. I owe u beer if u wish to redeem it anytime in Lagos
I'm in Lagos but I don't take alcohol. not for religious reasons though
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Coolgent(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2020
And their gullible followers are till paying their hard earned money to this demons
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by hahn(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I'm in Lagos but I don't take alcohol. not for religious reasons though

Pass the shayo to me nah
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Mailthaddeus:

When will u guys be tired of criticising people who buy Jets to preach the gospel? Have u seen them flying it for vacation or party? No amount of resources is too much to use for the gospel of salvation. And to think of it, ur criticisms has not stopped people from going to church and believing in God.

WHAT'S THE USE OF BUYING JETS "TO PREACH THE GOSPEL" WHEN WHAT IS NEEDED IS FOOD TO FEED THE POOR AND STARVING?

MY CRITICISM IS DOING A LOT, IT'S JUST YOU WHO DOESN'T SEE IT.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by bethelofficial: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2020
We have a large collection of artificial plants to beautify your surroundings.
Call us today!

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by lonikit: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Learn to listen to yourself before you comment. No ones pastor is better than the other. Go and worship God where you are led.. Even the Kumuyi you mentioned doesn't preach such..
you can air your view without resulting to insult...
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by LucemFerre: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Use your brain. Offering or tax, which is more? Now add crude oil earnings to tax and ask yourself why govt isn't working? Why is ASUU on strike? Why are roads bad, no light, water, accountability.

Sounding condescending doesn’t make you right.
I just humored your comment that was why I responded. Your comparison is stupid at best.

Giving another similar example that isn’t even similar in the context presented doesn’t make the act right. That’s false analogy
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by LucemFerre: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2020
Sarita01:

You no dey pay tax,everything for naija get tax even,nepa bill get VAT,and some places can't boast of 3hrs steady light in a day.offering and tithe are choices people choose to make,nobody forces you to pay tithe.most of this churches have thousands of members,so u expect them to help everyone from offering some people give #5,#10.churches may not make loud contributions to their members but they try in little aspects.my mom works in a church and it may not pay much but it has helped us in many ways.my church give to the widows,visits prisons,have orphanages,have schools,have hospitals,they may not help everyone but they've provided employment to some people who have none.

Wouldn’t it do more if they use the private jet money that the “people” contributed for them to buy to do more good and enter business class?
Doesn’t sound like “loving your neighbor as yourself” now, does it?
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2020
hahn:

Pass the shayo to me nah
Josh4real. Hahn would take it in my stead
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2020
LucemFerre:

Sounding condescending doesn’t make you right.
I just humored your comment that was why I responded. Your comparison is stupid at best.

Giving another similar example that isn’t even similar in the context presented doesn’t make the act right. That’s false analogy
Lol.... daftness is bad.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by hahn(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Josh4real. Hahn would take it in my stead

What's the location? grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2020
hahn:

What's the location? grin
Lagos
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by LucemFerre: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Lol.... daftness is bad.

Hehe... should I use simpler terms? cheesy
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
lonikit:
you can never find WF Kumuyi in such list.
That's for sure.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
desiredhome:

grin angry angry angry angry angry Malachi 3:10 is for you,. read .
grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by patani(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
King44:
As long as I am paying tax indirectly and directly to those mofos and they are busy looting it, I have the right to be a judge over them[b]. You can't be wasting my money that is meant for amenities and not expect me to judge you.[/b].. Say something else... You can't use things of the kingdom or spiritual things to compare worldly things it doesn't work that way.

Are you a Christian? I doubt.

Typical of a Nigerian comment..Are you a christian? one of the reason why so much division in all Nigerian churches...Winners members believe they are the only on going to heaven, celestial/C&S members are fetish and not Christian Redeem members have their own high horse believe...Yet the country is in shamble....

You need to observe your life if you are any better since you have been paying thithe....Personally, I have worked 12 years of my life and recently own my business and progressed every year...I have friends who tithe like their life depends on it and are still stuck in Banking system i left years ago...some av even been retrenched...while none Christian even prosper and become DMD on the same job....so tell me what has the tithe done to them...Like i said Christ commanded us to give (capital YES)...HE never asked anyone to give tithe and the only time he talked about it was to condemn people who made it the fundamental root of believing in God/being a christian like yourself......Nevertheless it is your money and whatever i say will not change your mind...But be sure your tithe will not take you to heaven or prosper you and prevent you from any calamity...(These are what your preachers made you believe and you do it with fear) Enjoy...
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by King44(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
patani:

Typical of a Nigerian comment..Are you a christian? one of the reason why so much division in all Nigerian churches...Winners members believe they are the only on going to heaven, celestial/C&S members are fetish and not Christian Redeem members have their own high horse believe...Yet the country is in shamble....

You need to observe your life if you are any better since you have been paying thithe....Personally, I have worked 12 years of my life and recently own my business and progressed every year...I have friends who tithe like their life depends on it and are still stuck in Banking system i left years ago...some av even been retrenched...while none Christian even prosper and become DMD on the same job....so tell me what has the tithe done to them...Like i said Christ commanded us to give (capital YES)...HE never asked anyone to give tithe and the only time he talked about it was to condemn people who made it the fundamental root of believing in God/being a christian like yourself......Nevertheless it is your money and whatever i say will not change your mind...But be sure your tithe will not take you to heaven or prosper you and prevent you from any calamity...(These are what your preachers made you believe and you do it with fear) Enjoy...
For the facts that some of your friends who are Christians did not prosper doesn't mean that it is due to their belief and tithes. The grace that follows you is different from theirs, and it is not because you don't attend church or pay tithe. Believe me if you are one with Christ and you pay your tights in a church where Christ dwells and his teachings are being taught, the rate at which you would progress would be like times three of what you are experiencing now as long as you are not lazing around. For each of your friends who pays tithes and are not successful there are hundred and thousands that pays and they are more successful than you can ever imagine... Don't also forget

Besides it has been months since I have attended church and I have not paid tithes in my life only offering but still God would favour who he would favour and for you to grow to that level where wants you to be do what you are expected with clean and straight mind.

I have seen someone who pays tithe and at point even over paid for the church building where he worships and still renting a flat but today I can tell you bold and clear that now he is way ahead all of his mates. I won't like to least what he achieved afterwards.

It is just grace, work, favour, mind set and you would do better when you do the right thing, it doesn't matter if you are an herbalist but if you are a Christian and you do the right thing you can't be in the same level with those who doesn't pay and they are doing fine.

Besides, if you don't pay your tithe nobody would force you, and that is why I am also critical when it comes to some churches and the way they force their members to pay tithes, I don't believe that God dwells in those churches that is my opinion.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Ahasco(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Kenneth Copeland said he bought private jets from church money because commercial flights harbour demons. Makes you wonder why a strong "man of God" is avoiding demons, shouldn't he go after these demons instead?

Jesse Duplantis, who at the time had 2 private jets already, said God wanted him to buy a better jet, why? because the new jet he'd buy can go to any airport in the world without needing to refuel.

The part of their excuse for owning fleets of jets is that it's used to "Spread the word of God" but this doesn't make sense in today's world as airline companies have been terribly hit by the explosion of the internet. in short airlines made money in the past because interacting with people halfway across the world required you to be there or send letters Which doesn't usually cut it. now you can open your WhatsApp and video chat with almost anyone, you can send a message and it's instantly delivered. This has made airlines lose money so you don't need a jet to spread the word.

At the end of the day, it's their money they got from gullible individuals who can't sit to reason beyond what the pastor says and try to reconcile it with what they do. A lord's chosen pastor tells you to buy his expensive reflective jackets and wear them for both spiritual and physical protection and you believe him even though he uses bodyguards

Oyedepo would preach faith healing to you but won't hesitate to fly his wife to world class hospital aboroad when she was sick

when they need material things they would ask you to donate but when you need material things they would direct you to "God"

the bitter truth is that Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in. people center their lives around a fairy-tale. All that time, energy and money centered on a lie. For some it's a business, for others it is the central cause of division within their family. Religion sucks. All of them.

God bless you for this piece! the funny thing is they won't reason this out with their head
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:26am On Aug 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT'S THE USE OF BUYING JETS "TO PREACH THE GOSPEL" WHEN WHAT IS NEEDED IS FOOD TO FEED THE POOR AND STARVING?

MY CRITICISM IS DOING A LOT, IT'S JUST YOU WHO DOESN'T SEE IT.

There is an urgent need for the gospel to reach the whole ends of the Earth. Jesus said Man must not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from God.

So the gospel is more important than food, and who told u these men are not feeding the poor and paying school fees? Do u know how many people these pastors pay rent for? Do u have an idea the charity projects these guys do?
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Mailthaddeus:

There is an urgent need for the gospel to reach the whole ends of the Earth. Jesus said Man must not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from God.

THE WORLD MAY NEED SEVERAL THINGS URGENTLY BUT YOUR STUPĮD GOSPEL IS ONLY NEEDED IN YOUR CHURCH.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Image123(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE WORLD MAY NEED SEVERAL THINGS URGENTLY BUT YOUR STUPĮD GOSPEL IS ONLY NEEDED IN YOUR CHURCH.

You have not the faintest idea what the good news is. You need the good news more than you need oxygen. Not that i support the jet theory though.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE WORD OF GOD IS FOOLISHNESS TO THOSE WHO ARE PERISHING, BUT TO US WHO ARE BEING SAVED, IT IS THE POWER OF GOD.

1st Corinthians 1:18

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.