Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Should I Bleep Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Bleep Her? (6680 Views)

Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) / How I Bleep My Landlord Daughter At Last! / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2020
My girl has 3 close friends, but, they is this friend of her's (Chichi) this gal likes me and do give me green light any time she visits me.

Last week i fvck shege commot for her body but i don't like her pussy, embarassed eversince that sex this bitch still want another taste of my Dick.

I don't want her to expose our act to my gal...i love my gal and i don't wanna hurt her.

Should i Bleep her for the last time and pursue her?

She do send me noods but i delete them immediately.

Help a nigga to decide please.

modified: bitch called me saying she wanna spend d 9t at my place 2morow.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by overdrive(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2020
On Sunday morning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by dannex4adx(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2020
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Repent! Jesus loves you.

20 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Finnese001: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2020
grin
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by EncourageMe: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2020
Did anybody helped you to decide the first bleeping The only decision i have for you now is to encourage you to repent from pre marital sex, it kills gradually but you may not know, Pre marital sex with anybody being your main girl friend or others can kill your vision, it can kill your dreams and aspirations, it can make you to be very far from the presence of God, it can cover up your real man, no wonder God commanded us to flee from it.. Let those that have ears listen. I hope this message comes to you in peace and you listen and be blessed as you obey.
PrinceOfEast:
My girl has 3 close friends, but, they is this friend of her's (Chichi) this gal likes me and do give me green light any time she visits me.

Last week i fvck shege commot for her body but i don't like her pussy, embarassed eversince that sex this bitch still want another taste of my Dick.

I don't want her to expose our act to my gal...i love my gal and i don't wanna hurt her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by swiz123(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2020
overdrive:
On Sunday morning
I liked your post to make way for other hypocrites who will soon like your post

3 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by swiz123(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Bleep that pussyy and report to your girlfriend that her friend is making subtle advances at you which you don't like.

Do this so that if she ever decides to throw you under the bus, your girlfriend would only see it as damage control from her. Thank me later bro

3 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by pmoye(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2020
I will tell Righteousness89 for you.

grin
PrinceOfEast:

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2020
EncourageMe:
Did anybody helped you to decide the first bleeping The only decision i have for you now is to encourage you to repent from pre marital sex, it kills gradually but you may not know, Pre marital sex with anybody being your main girl friend or others can kill your vision, it can kill your dreams and aspirations, it can make you to be very far from the presence of God, it can cover up your real man, no wonder God commanded us to flee from it.. Let those that have ears listen. I hope this message comes to you in peace and you listen and be blessed as you obey.
hmmm...this wan deep.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2020
swiz123:
Bleep that pussyy and report to your girlfriend that her friend is making subtle advances at you which you don't like.

Do this so that if she ever decides to throw you under the bus, your girlfriend would only see it as damage control from her. Thank me later bro
Nice one bro...i actually wanted to tell my gal but i was scared dah bitch will blackmail me.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
pmoye:
I will tell Righteousness89 for you.
grin
Him sef dey fvck na.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2020
overdrive:
On Sunday morning
My dad fuucked my mom on a sunday and gave birth to me....ain't bad bro
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by pmoye(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Bros slow down a bit... How many people have you seen killed by pre-marital sex biko? If your self-deluded words were that true then most people in Nigeria should have died by now... including you because you sound like someone wey don enjoy sex before marriage before...

Most of the most successful people on earth right now (including those who gained success from tithes and offerings) dey bleep different girls back to back... And their visions, dreams, aspirations etc keep waxing stronger and stronger... You guys should pipe down a notch on harping on philosophies that you can't prove to be true.

EncourageMe:
Did anybody helped you to decide the first bleeping The only decision i have for you now is to encourage you to[b] repent from pre marital sex, it kills gradually but you may not know[/b], Pre marital sex with anybody being your main girl friend or others can kill your vision, it can kill your dreams and aspirations, it can make you to be very far from the presence of God, it can cover up your real man, no wonder God commanded us to flee from it.. Let those that have ears listen. I hope this message comes to you in peace and you listen and be blessed as you obey.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by pmoye(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Nooo. Righteousness89 is a virgin man. Whatever that means. grin grin grin

PrinceOfEast:
Him sef dey fvck na.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2020
pmoye:
Nooo. Righteousness89 is a virgin man. Whatever that means. grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nicepoker(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2020
Noods. grin
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Nicepoker:
Noods. grin
cheesy
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Quality20(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2020
Just preach to her about the evil and sinful nature of premarital sex. And also try to get her linked to a strong pastor who can minister her 2 get married
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
You're a grown up man
You're responsible for every of your actions
We can't decide what to do for you
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Aimerosa25(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
U r old enough to take responsibility, anything dat happens to u is based on d decision u make.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by EncourageMe: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
pmoye:
Bros slow down a bit... How many people have you seen killed by pre-marital sex biko? If your self-deluded words were that true then most people in Nigeria should have died by now... including you because you sound like someone wey don enjoy sex before marriage before...

Most of the most successful people on earth right now (including those who gained success from tithes and offerings) dey bleep different girls back to back... And their visions, dreams, aspirations etc keep waxing stronger and stronger... You guys should pipe down a notch on harping on philosophies that you can't prove to be true.

Which other prove do you need after the scriptural proves? Should i start counting people that have been destroyed by lusting after women? so, because i was there and the mercies of God kept me alive and you now feel i am deceiving others not to taste it?? i do not understand the prove you want? The fact that God has commanded us not to do it is enough prove,, please, i beg you, do not ever justify what is not good. You can see the poster is using his life to play not knowing the side effects/consequences and you are motivating him? please stop it for God sake.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by pmoye(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Questions for you:
1.) You don phuck premaritally before, and you nur die, how come you come dey sermonize say odas go die?
2.) Which God? The Christian's God, The Muslim's God, The traditional worshipers' God, or the scientist's God? Kindly let us know, because these Gods seem to have different opinions about this issue.
3.) Can you please give us examples of people you claimed have been destroyed by premarital sex (that's the contention here and not just lusting after women) and I will match it with examples of men who despite their prolific success with women (pre-maritally, extra-maritally and peri-maritally) have had a great life.
4.) To answer No. 3 properly you will need to define what you mean by destruction and prove that it is not something that actually eventually happens to all men regardless of their morality and religious affiliation.

I'm waiting.

EncourageMe:
Which other prove do you need after the scriptural proves? Should i start counting people that have been destroyed by lusting after women? so, because i was there and the mercies of God kept me alive and you now feel i am deceiving others not to taste it?? i do not understand the prove you want? The fact that God has commanded us not to do it is enough prove,, please, i beg you, do not ever justify what is not good. You can see the poster is using his life to play not knowing the side effects/consequences and you are motivating him? please stop it for God sake.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by theophilusj31(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
overdrive:
On Sunday morning
me self tire ooooo bro
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by EncourageMe: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
pmoye:
Questions for you:
1.) You don phuck premaritally before, and you nur die, how come you come dey sermonize say odas go die?
2.) Which God? The Christian's God, The Muslim's God, The traditional worshipers' God, or the scientist's God? Kindly let us know, because these Gods seem to have different opinions about this issue.
3.) Can you please give us examples of people you claimed have been destroyed by premarital sex (that's the contention here and not just lusting after women) and I will match it with examples of men who despite their prolific success with women (pre-maritally, extra-maritally and peri-maritally) have had a great life.
4.) To answer No. 3 properly you will need to define what you mean by destruction and prove that it is not something that actually eventually happens to all men regardless of their morality and religious affiliation.

I'm waiting.

Bro, thank God we are not abusing each other, we are relating well here, i have understand from your analysis that it will be difficult to explain the meaning of dying gradually when you engage in pre marital or extra marital sex to you. send me mail@rufyprince@yahoo.com to enable me keep having close conversations with you that will make you to keep shinning and soaring higher forever. You have been brainwashed in some aspect, we must work it out. Are you aware there are some ladies you may have intercourse with,,, and your career start dying, your business start dying, your efforts stop growing,,, which death do you think i mean? just email me.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Aimerosa25:
U r old enough to take responsibility, anything dat happens to u is based on d decision u make.
ok, maybe i should Bleep her for the last time.
ZINIBANKS:
You're a grown up man
You're responsible for every of your actions
We can't decide what to do for you
no p bro.
Quality20:
Just preach to her about the evil and sinful nature of premarital sex. And also try to get her linked to a strong pastor who can minister her 2 get married
i ain't a preacher bro.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
EncourageMe:
I was not lusting on her!!!

I ain't playing with my life bro....i use condom and she ain't having my sperm.

Stop with ur lies please.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
pmoye:
Questions for you:

I'm waiting.

grin gbas gbos gbas!!
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Tored: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Funny guy. Have you heard of the words "on the low before"? Stop been casted. We have heard. You are the ladies man�
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tored:
Funny guy. Have you heard of the words "on the low before"? Stop been casted. We have heard. You are the ladies man�
explain bro

modified: i now understand.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

U messed up and u want to know if can do it again?.. u beta free that babe and focus on ur girl
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

U messed up and u want to know if can do it again?.. u beta free that babe and focus on ur girl
The babe no wan free guyman na....i no fit shenk her base on say na my gal bestie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:must See!,the Relationship Between Boys And Girls! / How I Banged My Female Lecturer / Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.