Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (38063 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ebukajay184: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
My world crashed, Omotola tells her COVID-19 story

Says: We’re in remission, taking another test soon as hope rises

Barely a week after she revealed on her Instagram page that she has tested positive for coronavirus, screen diva, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has recovered from the deadly disease.

The 42-year-old actress made this known yesterday, on the popular filmmakers’ WhatsApp group, Filmic, while reacting to the debate on how Nollywood can adhere strictly to the health guidelines of COVID-19, before reopening productions.

Sharing her experience on the group, Omosexy as she’s popularly called, said she was treated by the No1 infectious decease doctors.

According to her, the doctors said many people are infected with the virus because there’s no widespread testing, and as such, whenever they feel unwell they attribute it to malaria, diarrhea among other ailments.

On how she contracted the disease, the mother of four children, said she started feeling unwell after she left a movie set on Monday, August 3, 2020.

She narrates: “I hardly fall ill and so when I left the set and started having chills the next day or so, I knew something wasn’t right. I thought it might be stress. This was on Monday, August 3. I waited till Tuesday and it got worse. I was shaking uncontrollably and my temperature was going through the roof.”

“My spirit told me immediately, this is not malaria or fever. I have been extremely careful and paranoid about this COVID-19 stuff. So I told hubby I needed to be tested immediately. I have a son that has Asthma!”

“They came to test me on Wednesday and my result came out on Thursday evening … Positive.

My world crashed. I felt crazy and empty.”

“My symptoms were high fever and chills… luckily no other. But it was so bad, they contemplated coming to evacuate me as my viral loaf was high and I wasn’t getting better … but God arose for me.

I went into isolation immediately. We got my result but my daughter started feeling funny.”

“So they had to come test the whole family … I had infected my daughter and asthmatic son !

My God showed up for me as my son is asymptotic, so positive but not sick ! My daughter lost her smell and taste and had severe diarrhea. All has stopped now, thank God.”

“My husband and last son tested negative respectively. We are all now in remission … taking another test soon.”

“It’s physically, spiritually and emotionally exhausting as the doctors tell you it’s a 50/50 chance . Nothing you do really saves you . You can only take the vitamins, manage the symptoms and hope your body fights,” the admirable actress narrates.

Omotola said her biggest worry at the moment is the movie industry, adding that COVID-19 is real.

“Please this thing is real and we must come together to find the safest way to work and protect ourselves,” the actress added.

Omosexy said many people are in denial and that’s very dangerous. “I was one of the most careful persons you’d ever meet concerning COVID-19. Imagine if I believed because of that I couldn’t have been infected… I wish I wasn’t … but I was … I could have been going out and kept on infecting others,” Omotola said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/my-world-crashed-omotola-tells-her-covid-19-story/amp/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ExBanker: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2020
They will all get well Ma

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2020
Thank God u and ur. Babies are alive to share the good news. Ps127:1-2

6 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ExBanker: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2020
The way government officials are cashing out from this Covid 19 is unbelievable.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by pretydiva(f): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thank God for your lives

3 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Eghavribiee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ehyah too syruxed
Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by kuntash: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
News
Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by glimpse33(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigerian government is now paying celebrities to lie that they have corona virus...

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by nairavsdollars(f): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Corona come and be going ooo. Useless virus

3 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by TronMaster: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Frying stone for this

3 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Uyi168: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
This one sef na news??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Praktikals(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
it is well with you, my crush

4 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Samsimple(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
na God dey protect person.

Wetin dey vex me now na say the fowl we wan chop this evening as we cut e neck we think say the fowl don die.. the yeye fowl run with no head fall inside suckaway. na the matter we still dey on so.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by OhBiafra: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
I must trend by force

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by TreasureTayo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
People keep taking risks despite warmings.
Well, we thank God the curve must've flattened already.

1 Like

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by skyhighweb1: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Thank God u and ur. Babies are alive to share the good news. Ps127:1-2
are u reading d news or u just want to quote bible like a typical Nigerian

1 Like

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by theexposure88(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
after ur evil deeds u av finally exposed ur self Waite for karma to give u the real exposure

3 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Madam , who ask you??
Please o WHERE IS Nwaamaikpe??
Mod unban him now, except you want to suffer for 600years.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by crackhouse(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
glimpse33:
Nigerian government is now paying celebrities to lie that they have corona virus...
They will soon pay you to lie too.

6 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
glimpse33:

Sense will not kill you

7 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
skyhighweb1:
are u reading d news or u just want to quote bible like a typical Nigerian
I read d story and quoted day scripture cos many practice covid safety yet still get Infested
Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by solaiphones: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Aunty na Malaria you get joor

4 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Forever Fine lady
Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by GODSENT252: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
I hope they get well soon mam. Please anybody that have a android phone either new or old that he is not using should dash me. I am in ogun state. Please its not easy to be begging like this

2 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by crackhouse(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
If u no know u no go fit know. I carry my sanitizer to anywhere these days but people will keep looking at you like "what's this guy doing with this sanitizer? Na only him dey fear death?"

2 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
NEXT MONTH, WE ARE COMING OUT TO VOTE FOR OBASEKI/SHUAIBU.

THE UGLY MONKEY CALLED OSHIOMHOLE AND HIS CROOKED ACCOMPLICE CALLED IZEYAMUMU WILL BE DISGRACED AND RUBBED IN THE MUD!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by tophumble(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chai.

Thank God the Asthmatic son is still young, it would have been another story entirely.

Thank God for the family
Re: I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by bankulizer: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Get well soon meanwhile

I am an automation engineer. I make life easy for business owners by installing hardware and software to track stock remotely from anywhere in the world.

Below is the last filling station I automated. They have 12 Nozzles and 6 Underground Tanks. We have broken down the complexity to make it simple to use. Cheers

IG: Autotek_energy_solutions

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Identified As A Man From Afghanistan At Hotel In Cape Town / Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.