Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex (13814 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Her Dog Tore Her Vag!na While Give Her Head Ph / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Ritzy10(f): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
A lady who collapsed at her home has been rushed to the hospital by her neighbours after experiencing pain in her butt.

According to reports, she started experiencing the pains after engaging in anal sex with a guy who handled her roughly.

In a video shared online, she was seen writhing in pain as her neighbours lifts her out of her house.

Watch the video HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Omo this hammering bad pass Bayern v Barca.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
How'd we know it's due to anal sex, no conclusive evidence.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by SageMK: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
So some people are having anal sex despite the pain people are going through in this country??

26 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by saheedbadmus(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
I pray make dem never use am o cos why u go give man your anus all in the name of pleasure.. shey u know no say ti idi ba baje tonidi loma da

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 24, 2020
SageMK:
So some people are having anal sex despite the pain people are going through in this country??
Very anyhow people in an anyhow country. Mek she enjoy her pain biko. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Sexmate10(m): 1:27am On Aug 24, 2020
I want to experience this anal sex. I never do it before please who will help me grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by DICKstractor: 1:32am On Aug 24, 2020
Why leave the main hole and dig a shit hole

Some people with weird sexual fantasies

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by DICKstractor: 1:34am On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=Sexmate10 post=93157015]I want to experience this anal sex. I never do it before please who will help me grin

You want to be bleeped in your butthole

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Fv
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Yomit71(m): 2:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Radarada
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by bukxy: 2:20am On Aug 24, 2020
lmao... damnnn idiot!!!!
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by sammuell(m): 3:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by SoftP(m): 3:35am On Aug 24, 2020
She is possessed
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Benwallt(m): 3:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Anal sex on Sunday that is suppose to be sabbath day. Na wa for una o

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by cdm4live: 3:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Good for her. Weytin no kill you makes you stronger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by BareFacedLies(m): 4:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Why would any sane person even want to have sex with a lady through the anus?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by femi4: 5:34am On Aug 24, 2020
She was roughly screw
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Aug 24, 2020
According to reports, she started experiencing the pains after engaging in anal sex with a guy who handled her roughly.

shocked
Egba wa,

Sho, inside life,
Orisirisi nkan loun sele,
Lagbo MANNA,
Orisirisi BBQ loun be nibe cool

Kuronbe! smiley
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by pretydiva(f): 5:47am On Aug 24, 2020
She has learnt her lesson the hard way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On Aug 24, 2020
pretydiva:
She has learnt her lesson the hard way

Hard way, the only way! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Finnese001: 5:51am On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by pretydiva(f): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158451:

Hard way, the only way! cry

Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Aug 24, 2020
pretydiva:

Too bad
Bad is an understatement sis.
It's GORY.....for real!
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by JohnOkolo: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Sexmate10:
I want to experience this anal sex. I never do it before please who will help me grin

Let me help your virgin holes, it will be an honor dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by JohnOkolo: 6:09am On Aug 24, 2020
BareFacedLies:
Why would any sane person even want to have sex with a lady through the anus?

Cause it's what I dreamt of just last night
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Sexmate10:

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Roon9(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2020
How can she face her neighbors and church members thereafter
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by gangstarmonk(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2020
lol why is this funny?
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nuhushafin33(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by jchioma: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! / Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) / How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.