Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM (26654 Views)

China Will Finance And Complete The Rail Projects In Abuja-kano, PH, And Maidugu / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by guy222: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158126:
The NBA apologized already.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Let's move on biko.

Stop all the daily bitterness and hatred and let's move our darling nation forward.

#TeamPositivity wink wink wink
How dia you say this? When his entire family came online and was insulting people about, you and his supporters forgot that the sleeping dog is suppose to lie abi? i would have insulted you and your entire generation for this statement but let be just respect myself. When ipob issue came up yesterday what did you say, i hate ipob as much as you do but being indifferent in issues like this would surely destroy this nation. Please go back to your post and cancel every nonsense you post there with your own hand. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by noleflendum: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
How can a terrorist be a good leader?
ipob and boko boys are known terrorist group in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by frankyychiji(f): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2020
noleflendum:
ipob and boko boys are known terrorist group in Nigeria
Hell Rufai controls and funds one of them and should be in sambisa instead.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Arsenal2020(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author= post=93158191]
Translation : A friend will always be a friend!

Is dat all Mr Aboki our friend?![/quot

YES " ABOKI " SIMPLY MEAN " FRIEND "
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by DelphiOracle(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158126:

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Let's move on biko.

Stop all the daily bitterness and hatred and let's move our darling nation forward.

y will NBA apologize? Who are they afraid of? The matter dey vex abeg
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by noleflendum: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hell Rufai controls and funds one of them and should be in sambisa instead.
where is your evidence or are you the one delivering the El-rufai's fund to Boko harm?
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by ThePatriotic: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
If Elrufai were to be a selfless leader, by now he would have vulonterily accepted the decision of the NBA at least to douse tensions and promote national unity. But no, out of all 200million people in Nigeria, if Elrufai doesn't speak at that NBA conference then the country should burn and divide on religious and ethnic lines? Kudos to Katsina NBA for not towing the part of religious bigotry. An unbiased, reasonable and objective person would see sense in their reasoning and choice of words.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158126:

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Let's move on biko.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY SENSE

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Minjim: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Even nba cannot talk in one voice... No difference between them and el-rufai.. Unstable!

Have you ever seen lawyers agreeing on a common issue?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by asobo: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:
who certified those clowns in North as a legal practitioners in the first place? how can you claimed publicly to boyscout your professional body organization because of one 4years elected clown?

I don't see any different between educated people in North and their uneducated. even in most cases. the uneducated people in North has a reasoning state than their so called educated clowns
Referencing when the NBA said lawyers should boycott court seating when Justice Walter Onoghen was unconstitutionally removed, we are all witnesses to the region who went against the professional body. NBA doesn't have a block/section like Christian lawyers, Muslims lawyers etc. So the Muslim lawyers aren't to be taken serious at all because they are trying to bring a religious coloration to the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by NairaMaster1(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2020
careytommy37:
Useless association
What exactly have they even stood for or against during this dictatorship

They masers have been left to take matters into their own hands

What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by RealEzee(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Minjim:

Have you ever seen lawyers agreeing on a common issue?
grin word

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by PropertyBuying(f): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Interesting development in the NBA.
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Soundmanny: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2020
RIP JACOB BLAKE
BLACKLIVESMATTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNxD0EBirQ

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by luluman: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by luluman: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2020
Racoon:

As at today, Southern Kaduna is the most active site of massacres and mass atrocities in Nigeria. Despite this, when the Governor met with the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Kaduna on 17 August, Governor El-Rufai dismissed the atrocities going on in Southern Kaduna as “media hype”.

The previous day, on 16 August, he informed Seun Okinbaloye on Channels Television’s “Politics Today” programme, that he had been unable to visit the sites of atrocity in Southern Kaduna nor extend empathy to the victims because of COVID-19. 

However, on 8 August, Governor El-Rufai found time to travel to Benin-City for the flag-off of the Campaign of his party in the Edo State Governorship elections. Apparently, COVID-19 did not preclude that.

https://thenigerialawyer.com/2020-virtual-agc-el-rufai-has-no-regard-for-rule-of-law-withdraw-his-invitation-as-speaker-open-bar-initiative-urges-nba-tccp/
But his die hard followers will pretend not to see this.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by precious1967(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2020
illiterate lawyers calling for boycoting

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by TruthinAction: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2020
In a sane society, El Rufai should have been long removed as the Governor of Kaduna state. How can a Governor give money to killers that he was supposed to arrest? And there was no protest nation wide. Even the NBA are too silent on national issues. It's only Falana that is outspoken.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by maldino: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2020
..and why are they involving Ikeja and PH
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Ategberoson(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Coronabirus:

Idiot, u only support things that follow ur religious suit, u're bigot and can't deny it. People from all side have been dying in Southern Kaduna but CAN and media propaganda took one side and kept reporting bias information.
You always talk abt things u dnt knw, u only wait for useless bigots to feed u wth lies, then what's the important of ur education if u allow ourselves to be played in sentiment ways?
Nonsense!

where in my posts did you see me run an extremism religion?

left to me all religion will be useless. I give no damn about CAN or useless Muric

my point remained it's hard to separate educated and uneducated awusa/Fulani because you people level of reasoning is not just archaic, it's outdated and out of this world

nonsense

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by seunayantokun(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Good to hear.
But Kaduna Muslim lawyers, why? This is not a religious thing, why are you calling on all Muslim lawyers to pull out? Is that the right thing to do?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Seventy7kings: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158204:

Attention seeking kiddo, is dat all too?

Y'all should know by now that dem MANNA is unprovokable, no matter what Incoherent gibberish Y'all type!

Check our Profile pic, and you get to understand dem MANNA more kid bro.

UNFUCKWITHABLE, that is who we are, ask your retired senior wailers about us!
Na dem tire las las!
tongue tongue

@topic, a better Nigeria is all we want.
We thank our darling Bubu for all the gigantic projects going on all over the federation.
God bless our darling nation. wink
shocked retired wailers? Hope my dear uncle racoon isn't among. He only took a leave, his wailing license is still intact and available till 2023 when it will be renewed cheesy
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by freeborn02: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by anonimi: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
freeborn02:
By the time middle belt is removed from the north, what will be left?

They will be left with Boko Haram territory in the North east, and bandits territory in the north west. Not so

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:

where in my posts did you see me run an extremism religion?

left to me all religion will be useless. I give no damn about CAN or useless Muric

my point remained it's hard to separate educated and uneducated awusa/Fulani because you people level of reasoning is not just archaic, it's outdated and out of this world

nonsense
Who do u want us to copy? We've religion, we have traditional attires, we had our way of writing and schools, we had good system of government, we had laws, courts, judges, securities, armies, we had lot of things in Hausa land long before the coming of white people and now with ur Western mentality want us to emulate them in lifestyle. We have culture and u can choose to call us what ever u want in as much as u want us to copy others life, I think u said that because we're different from them, because we don't copy others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village / FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC / 2019: Tinubu Will Be Used And Dumped —sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.