Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

His Mum Is A Which And He Knows - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mum Is A Which And He Knows (766 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Mum Is A Which And He Knows by izahbnu(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2011
His mum is a which and he knows. what will be your reaction if you discovered your mother was into whichcraft?
Re: His Mum Is A Which And He Knows by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2011
If they send you, tell them say you no see me, you hear?
Re: His Mum Is A Which And He Knows by engrvicky(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2011
Please, how does a witch look like?
Re: His Mum Is A Which And He Knows by naijafrend: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2011
@ OP
WHICH, abi lipsrsealed
Re: His Mum Is A Which And He Knows by zayhal(f): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
naijafrend:

@ OP
WHICH, abi lipsrsealed

yes WHICH! grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOL
Re: His Mum Is A Which And He Knows by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
I have no ideal how to identify a witch so there will be no reaction undecided
Re: His Mum Is A Which And He Knows by pslm23(f): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2011
no be only WHICH  grin na WINCH too!! grin grin grin

@ Op, how do u know she's a "broom flyer"? what have u seen or heard to make u accuse her of such?
I remember when my siblings and i were growing up, we were told by some mean cousins that any woman that sprouts a "bear bear" (beard) was a bonafide witch and we should run away or they'll eat us. we were told the number of hairs on the chin represented how many children the winch had eaten  shocked! you should see how we ran away from our aunts and older female relatives to the extent that we would refuse to go to the village for christmas because that was where the so called witches lived.
In 2010, i started sprouting a few chin hairs  embarassed and it freaked me out cos I know I'm no winch!  grin . Thank God my doctor explained why that was happening.

So, my dear poster, come up with a concrete reason why you believe she is a  winch!
Re: His Mum Is A Which And He Knows by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
These are things someone would know if it was their mum. From witchly activities and what not. I would not call him a liar if he is convinced in himself that his mum is a witch, as it is very possible. sad

You'll need God on your side now that you know more than ever. Run to Jesus and let him save you and cover you.
From that vantage point, begin to hammer all her witch forces and witch chains in the spirit. Preach to her, ernestly reminding her of the eternal end-result of what she is doing.

(1) (Reply)

Life After Death: Jos People Your Opinion / What Wives Can Do For Husbands Who Have Lost Their Jobs / Man Orders Prostitute, Daughter Appears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.