Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? (2388 Views)

Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia / Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by MalcoImX: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Nnamdi has. always been a fraud. iPoB is a business enterprise for him, to milk his gullible followers.

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Rugaria: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Dominator Generals & Developers of the Dominating Republic grin

Bia, Mai Quota,
You really want us to do this.. Pictures of hollow looking almajiris? Naaa, I won't bite... Stop disappointing me.. I credit you with more intelligence than this...

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Rugaria: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
far better than the average Fulani man who wakes up in the morning inside the forest and washes his body with cow urines before continue his wandering
They actually fukc the living daylight out of their cows these days.... Very bizzare desert mutants..

3 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Dedetwo(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I thought you wanted to deny the obvious fact that the fraudulent ipob agitation was a function of hate and blackmail?

Go and rest.

Above crap is one of the most idiotic statement on this forum. One wonders if the agitation for Nigeria's independence was equally function of hate and blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Dedetwo(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
pls o tell them those terrorist jihadist hypocrites tell them

Only dumbass fool will remotely insinuate that IPOB did not stage demonstration during the period Jonathan Goodluck was the president of the shithole called Nigeria. I really wondered aloud what constitute the mindboggling fear some goons harbor about the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. Nigeria must be disintegrated and let the heaven falls.

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Dedetwo(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2020
horsepower102:

This is video of IPOB protest in Aba back in 2014. Jonathan was still the president then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69V97vXU9s

Is there any chance in hell to call the OP of this silly thread a compatriot? Most Nigerians carry the ethnic induced hatred on their faces especially those from the same neck of wood as the goon who created this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by MalcoImX: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Even a Fulani Fulani is talking who is a product of quota system cheesygrin, I'm sure that your education is a product of quota system.igbos will continue to chestbeat cause they have many things to chestbeat about, you chestbest when you have achieved something my Fulani brother, Fulani have nothing to chestbeat about that's why they can't chestbeat.

The last time I checked, Fulani are the endangered species everywhere in Africa, from West Africa where they are being killed in their thousands for trying to steal people's land to Nigeria where other Nigerians in the middle belt,SE,SW,SS and NE are dealing with them and asking them to leave their lands for them cause they don't bring any developments with them but chaos and death

Middl e belts and other nigerians are waiting for Buhari to finish to deal with them for all their atrocities they have committed. What happened in Mali to the foolanis will be a child's play to what middle belt is planning to do to them.

Igbos are far ahead of the foolanis that's why they chestbest,I even wonder the average Fulani man have achieved to come and chestbest on in the first place apart from killing defenseless women and old men in the middle of the night..

Shame. This is the type of education you're taunting others with. So all the stats you guys are pushing around is as fraudulent as Nnamdi.

WAEC: Imo Public Schools Charging Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating During Exam

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/17/waec-imo-public-schools-charging-students-n2000-subject-allow-cheating-during-exam

3 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by YorubaRitualist: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2020
MalcoImX:

Shame. This is the type of education you're taunting others with. So your all the stats you guys are pushing around is as fraudulent as Nnamdi.

WAEC: Imo Public Schools Charging Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating During Exam

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/17/waec-imo-public-schools-charging-students-n2000-subject-allow-cheating-during-exam
Is it small compared to the ones happening in North and West cheesy cheesy
Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Muna4real(f): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Anybody justifying the killings is very stupid. I don't blame you. I blame those igbos that give themselves unnecessary headache each time these killings happen in other parts of the country. Useless country with useless citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by QuotaSystem: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Even a Fulani Fulani is talking who is a product of quota system cheesygrin, I'm sure that your education is a product of quota system.igbos will continue to chestbeat cause they have many things to chestbeat about, you chestbest when you have achieved something my Fulani brother, Fulani have nothing to chestbeat about that's why they can't chestbeat.

The last time I checked, Fulani are the endangered species everywhere in Africa, from West Africa where they are being killed in their thousands for trying to steal people's land to Nigeria where other Nigerians in the middle belt,SE,SW,SS and NE are dealing with them and asking them to leave their lands for them cause they don't bring any developments with them but chaos and death

Middl e belts and other nigerians are waiting for Buhari to finish to deal with them for all their atrocities they have committed. What happened in Mali to the foolanis will be a child's play to what middle belt is planning to do to them.

Igbos are far ahead of the foolanis that's why they chestbest,I even wonder the average Fulani man have achieved to come and chestbest on in the first place apart from killing defenseless women and old men in the middle of the night..

Stop crying.
Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by MalcoImX: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Is it small compared to the ones happening in North and West cheesy cheesy
Oga school is still school in the North.

The fraud in those areas started looong time ago. My brother did NYSC in the SE way back in early1990s. He said exam halls were like markets there. That policemen were drafted to keep some order - a very surprising thing to us. Worse was, a policeman approached him and asked why wasn't he helping his brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by QuotaSystem: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Aufbauh:

Haba, this your punch is too hard to bear. cheesy
However it is the obvious truth. Making generalization on the standard of living about a people is self delusion. He should have reason whether he's better off than the person he's addressing.

Don't mind the little mind. See all of them vigorously drumming chest while their people have been turned to whipping boys in ordinary Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by QuotaSystem: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Bia, Mai Quota,
You really want us to do this.. Pictures of hollow looking almajiris? Naaa, I won't bite... Stop disappointing me.. I credit you with more intelligence than this...

You're on the fringes of insanity if you think anyone desires to impress you.
Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by QuotaSystem: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

[s]Above crap is one of the most idiotic statement on this forum. One wonders if the agitation for Nigeria's independence was equally function of hate and blackmail.[/s]

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by YorubaRitualist: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Stop crying.
You have been crying all over NL since, the advise should be for you..I was only trying to put the foolanis where they belong. Reminding them that they are endangered species,in more years to come, they will be annihilated in West Africa cause they are nuisance where ever they are.They bring destruction and underdevelopment with them embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by YorubaRitualist: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2020
MalcoImX:

Oga school is still school in the North.

The fraud in those areas started looong time ago. My brother did NYSC in the SE way back in early1990s. He said exam halls were like markets there. That policemen were drafted to keep some order - a very surprising thing to us. Worse was, a policeman approached him and asked why wasn't he helping his brothers.
School is school in the North but they are still facing high rate of illiteracy and underdevelopment especially the NW zone.

1 Like

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by QuotaSystem: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

You have been crying all over NL since, the advise should be for you..I was only trying to put the foolanis where they belong. Reminding them that they are endangered species,in more years to come, they will be annihilated in West Africa cause they are nuisance where ever they are.They bring destruction and underdevelopment with them embarassed

Stop being an irritant and go rescue your endangered species in Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by MalcoImX: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

School is school in the North but they are still facing high rate of illiteracy and underdevelopment especially the NW zone.
If by literacy it means ability to just read and write, the North was able to do that for over 300 years before the coming of the Europeans. So we're that literate by that far in comparison.

That's the problem: You always classify others as 'illiterates' and still wonder why they outsmart you and are a thorn in your flesh.
Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by YorubaRitualist: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Stop being an irritant and go rescue your endangered species in Ghana.
They just locked up their shops unlike the foolanis that they killing in Mali and middle belt cause of their nuisances..

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by YorubaRitualist: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2020
MalcoImX:

If by literacy it means ability to just read and write, the North was able to do that for over 300 years before the coming of the Europeans. So we're that literate by that far in comparison.

That's the problem: You always classify others as 'illiterates' and still wonder why they outsmart you and are a thorn in your flesh.
Thrash!!! You call killing innocent people smartness..No wonder you lots don't see anything in taking people's life.Nigerians will soon unleash the malian's treatment on the foolanis in Nigeria.the jukuns already did that in taraba state,nassarawa people did it too.other middle belteners are waiting for the right time to do their own..

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by MalcoImX: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Thrash!!! You call killing innocent people smartness..No wonder you lots don't see anything in taking people's life.Nigerians will soon unleash the malian's treatment on the foolanis in Nigeria.the jukuns already did that in taraba state,nassarawa people did it too.other middle belteners are waiting for the right time to do their own..

The Fulani have achieved more and contributed to world civilization more than you could ever imagine.

Your write-ups reeks of fear and hatred of them ... and it didn't start today. You always think they're the cause of your miseries, historically and recently.

1 Like

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by YorubaRitualist: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2020
MalcoImX:

The Fulani have achieved more and contributed to world civilization more than you could ever imagine.

Your write-ups reeks of fear and hatred for them ... and it didn't start today. You always think they're the cause of your miseries, historically and recently.
You mean killing helpless women and children during the middle of the night and raping them.
Except maybe foolanis we have in Nigeria are of different breeds.

The foolanis have been the ones that the Igbos and Christians in generally.Igbos have no time to hate or fear anybody. We have bigger things to focus on

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Rugaria: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2020
QuotaSystem:

You're on the fringes of insanity if you think anyone desires to impress you.

Another ijiot on steroids.. Who is this one? impress me? Do I sound like the type that suffer fools gladly? Just told you to stop starting fights you can't finish. . Pasting pictures of kids hawking after quoting me? How is that my business? Go and impress your ever ballooning almajiri quantity beore you lace up to tango with products of societies far advanced than yours!

2 Likes

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by MalcoImX: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

You mean killing helpless women and children during the middle of the night and raping them.
Except maybe foolanis we have in Nigeria are of different breeds.

The foolanis have been the ones that the Igbos and Christians in generally.Igbos have no time to hate or fear anybody. We have bigger things to focus on

Well, one worries about what he's not able to understand or handle. If I am ahead of you, why all the obsession with you. Maybe it's inferiority. Look yourself in the mirror, and you may possibly see the cause of your issues.
Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Modarun(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2020
Only a compound idiot wont see why, only those who voted incompetent Bubu cnt see the diffrence. Under GEj and other past presidents, we saw (masob whose most members are now in ipob) and others eg OPC protest, they were most times ignored by OBJ, Yardua and GEJ. Until the Tinubu u worship backed calamity came into power. Before nw the only time their members were killed was when they attacked or fought the police or army, nt when they carry out peaceful protests. We are all witness to when masob members killed were dumped in a river under Goodluck, while Obi yall tagged bigot was gov. Unlike Buhari, OBJ, YARADUA AND GEj didnt go arresting nonentities and turning them into heros. Kanu was relatively unknown, but popular within the Masob movement. He has always said and done all he has been saying nw from day one, have alway been allowed to come into and goes out of nigeria without noise until incompetent Buhari arrested him leading to increased followership. How many folks down south knew El Zazaki prior to incompetent general kovik? Not many. Does it mean he was not there? Or was not doing all he did under Buhari? He even did worse. Is it d first time Zazaki was arrested? Nope, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Obj, all had hlm arrested but none went to his home to slaughter women, children and unarmed teenagers. Same as Kanu is nw known all over the world. Like i said only an extreme fool cnt see why Ipob is nw popular, hw can you even begin to ask this question despite the knwledge that the prehistoric fossil ur paymaster helped to bring to power cant even protect his local govt frm attacks frm groups he set free.
Like Kanu, did me hav bandits in Katsina, Zamfara, sokoto under Goodluck? Nope. Did we hav d need for Amotekun under Goodluck? Nope, were there an instant a sage like Falae farm land was attacked by herdsmen, while a Yoruba polical leader goes and makes excuses for herdsmen that killed his brothers daughter? Nope. Did fulanis hav so much balls to threaten an Oba in yoruba land under Goodluck? Nope. Were ther any need to surmon ogun to strike cows despite one of ur own is vp? Nope. Ipob is noisy today cos Buhari would rather be an incompetent general in petroleum sector than a clueless general in the security sector. Any more question?

1 Like

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by History555: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:
Can someone please answer this simple question?

IPOB were silent during the Jonathan administration.

Not a whimper from them despite the presence then of Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, and other excuses they give for their militancy - poverty, corruption, recession, marginalisation, etc etc.

Are IPOB saying they have no secessionist agenda insofar as a southerner is president, and that their secessionist protests are activated only when a northerner is president of Nigeria?

And if that is the case, aren't they in fact a terrorist organization engaged in fascist ethnic hatred, and requiring total annihilation by the federal govt?

If a southern president is elected in 2023 and IPOB stops their secessionist agitation, it will only confirm the description I gave of them above - a fascist terrorist organization peddling ethnic bigotry and hate, and requiring total elimination.

You cannot be a ''freedom fighting organization'' that alters its agenda based on the ethnicity of the nation's president. THAT'S EVIL and FASCIST.

Shagari was president, the north did not call for sharia

Buhari took over, the north did not call for sharia

Ibb took over, the north did not call for sharia

Abacha took over, the north did not call for sharia

Abdulsalami took over, the north did not call for sharia

Obj was elected, the north suddenly remembered sharia

Even buhari was in support of sharia law but did not call

For it when he was military head of state.

What of yaradua who as governor in kastina , the sharia

Court sentenced sefinatu to death for adultery or jangadi

Whose arm was amputated in zamfara for stealing a

Small goat.

Yaradu became president and other the quest for sharia

Suddenly disappeared.

Today buhari is in his 5th year as president yet no call for

Sharia law.

1 Like

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Ahmeduana(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:
Can someone please answer this simple question?

IPOB were silent during the Jonathan administration.

Not a whimper from them despite the presence then of Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, and other excuses they give for their militancy - poverty, corruption, recession, marginalisation, etc etc.

Are IPOB saying they have no secessionist agenda insofar as a southerner is president, and that their secessionist protests are activated only when a northerner is president of Nigeria?

And if that is the case, aren't they in fact a terrorist organization engaged in fascist ethnic hatred, and requiring total annihilation by the federal govt?

If a southern president is elected in 2023 and IPOB stops their secessionist agitation, it will only confirm the description I gave of them above - a fascist terrorist organization peddling ethnic bigotry and hate, and requiring total elimination.

You cannot be a ''freedom fighting organization'' that alters its agenda based on the ethnicity of the nation's president. THAT'S EVIL and FASCIST.

Jonathan ignore them during is rein, unlike buhari that came with agenda and the mindset to wipe off or eliminate anything IPOB

1 Like

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by ZZ22: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2020
horsepower102:
This is video of IPOB protest in Aba back in 2014. Jonathan was still the president then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69V97vXU9s
Rossikk why didn't you quote this video? this video is the simple answer to your question but as an Igbophobic slave loving niggerian you chose to ignore it and go on in your idiocy and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by ThatFairGuy: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Because they're Confused and also Hypocrites. When they're holding higher positions, they claim Nigeria and clamour for Biafra once it's otherwise.

THEY'RE HYPOCRITES
Re: Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
History555:

Shagari was president, the north did not call for sharia

Buhari took over, the north did not call for sharia

Ibb took over, the north did not call for sharia

Abacha took over, the north did not call for sharia

Abdulsalami took over, the north did not call for sharia

Obj was elected, the north suddenly remembered sharia

Even buhari was in support of sharia law but did not call

For it when he was military head of state.

What of yaradua who as governor in kastina , the sharia

Court sentenced sefinatu to death for adultery or jangadi

Whose arm was amputated in zamfara for stealing a

Small goat.

Yaradu became president and other the quest for sharia

Suddenly disappeared.

Today buhari is in his 5th year as president yet no call for

Sharia law.

Sharia was thrashed out in the 1979 Constitution, that's why no call under Shagari.

Of course there was no call for Shari'a under the military period from 1983 to 1999 because under army rule you had no right to speak out like that.

The 1999 Constitution allowed for Shari'a to be extended to criminal matters on a state by state basis, which is what happened under Obasanjo rule, and why there is no agitation since then is because the states that wanted Shari'a have gotten it. Problem solved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Website is Down (pics) / #yorubanationnow Is Trending On Twitter / Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.