Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person (712 Views)

Subsidy Palliative, See What Was Sent To A Ward In Kwara State. / Gbajabiamila: Wrong Version Of Electoral Amendment Bill Was Sent To Buhari / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by sagacioustony: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2020
A Nigeria woman has been chatting with someone outside the country she has not seen physically.
Just last week Friday during their conversation the person ask her to send #2000 to his mother here in Nigeria which she did after much persuasion, later on he her to send another #2000 to him to reactivate his card he will reward her after, she borrowed and send it.
Truly she saw alert of 2000 US dollar.
Rush to the bank to cash it, the bank demand for code before assessing it till now no code to assess it according to the sender he said he sent the code yes but the bank keep asking for code.
She left the bank only some person to still ask her to send #45000 to his hailing mother, though she did not send it, because she doesn't have it and the money sent to her has not been cashed.
On Sunday yesterday the person called only to say the mother is dead because she failed to send the money. When asked what happened he said rubbers went to the hospital and kill the mother.
I was like ......
Please help look into this story how can she cash the money or is it ........

Note the story is as being told
Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by helinues: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2020
sagacioustony:
A Nigeria woman has been chatting with someone outside the country she has not seen physically.
Just last week Friday during their conversation the person ask her to send #2000 to his mother here in Nigeria which she did after much persuasion, later on he her to send another #2000 to him to reactivate his card he will reward her after, she borrowed and send it.
Truly she saw alert of 2000 US dollar.
Rush to the bank to cash it, the bank demand for code before assessing it till now no code to assess it according to the sender he said he sent the code yes but the bank keep asking for code.
She left the bank only some person to still ask her to send #45000 to his hailing mother, though she did not send it, because she doesn't have it and the money sent to her has not been cashed.
On Sunday yesterday the person called only to say the mother is dead because she failed to send the money. When asked what happened he said rubbers went to the hospital and kill the mother.
I was like ......
Please help look into this story how can she cash the money or is it ........

Note the story is as being told

Mugu catch maga

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by gangstarmonk(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Eyaaa angry
Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by Brandonx(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin grin
So people can be this gullible.
See the cheap scam format grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by daddytime(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Don't be gullible. There's no free money anywhere.

This is the height of greed and the reason why people fall prey to these cheap scams.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by ayspac(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Scam
Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by illicit(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2020
hmmmm
Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by XXXXTENTACION: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Pure scam tongue
Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by sagacioustony: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2020
I was trying let her know is a scam but her body language is something else and I don't want her to feel that I am jealous.
I only told her to be careful of scammers.

She has gone to the bank this morning again I only wish her good luck and caution her not to send money again, though she is desperate of cashing out the said money.

In fact she has already announced it down to her village that God has finally answered her prayers.
Throughout her life time she has never seen such amount of money.

Please the story is as being told.
Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by emeijeh(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2020
It has already ENDED IN HOT TEARS

sagacioustony:
I was trying let her know is a scam but her body language is something else and I don't want her to feel that I am jealous.
I only told her to be careful of scammers.

She has gone to the bank this morning again I only wish her good luck and caution her not to send money again, though she is desperate of cashing out the said money.

In fact she has already announced it down to her village that God has finally answered her prayers.
Throughout her life time she has never seen such amount of money.

Please the story is as being told.
Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by fatymore(f): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Clown...
Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by punisha: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Guy why?
See as I just burst laugh here.

Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: How A Woman Was Sent $2000 By Unknown Person by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2020
Na all dis small boys wet don bomb tire no contact ��
Dem don finally get money wey Dem fit take buy sub��
Mad cash out

(1) (Reply)

Armed Herders Invade Ortom’s Hometown, Behead One, Hack Four Others To Death / This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.