Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A (531 Views)

How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A by Badhabitmusiq: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Please for sanity, allow people be themselves, love who they want to love, be with who they want to be with . please depression is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A by Ekemeze: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A by BlackTrice: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Ekemeze:
The borders are open, leave the country

I just taya for de yeye talk sef...

Useless set of animals...

Oh no even animals don't do same sex.

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A by InfinityFabric: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Don't worry, there will be enough mates in the prison. Imagine they found out you're in for being homo, oh boy.
Re: Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A by Abso1uteZero(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2020
I don't think anybody is going to jail you for being gay in Nigeria. That was done to satisfy the northern Muslim elites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
I don't think anybody is going to jail you for being gay in Nigeria. That was done to satisfy the northern Muslim elites.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A by Palehair: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
BlackTrice:

I just taya for de yeye talk sef...

Useless set of animals...

Oh no even animals don't do same sex.

Shame!
Just say you don't agree and you don't want it legalized in your country but don't spew inaccurate facts to support your homophobia. Homosexuality is present in all animal species. Google and YouTube are free

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Please Eradicate The 14years Jail Term For Homosexual Pe Caught In The A by kingkoboko: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hahaha...

Well, dont b caught in d act then. Or else, my hand no dey o

(1) (Reply)

I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education / What Does This Mean? / I Dirty Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.