Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me (10207 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Grine: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
I met this beautiful girl around last year September. She looked so innocent and she was humble with lot of respect.
We got to know each other very well and then we started dating full time.
Sometimes she comes to my side to spend the weekend with me, she do tell me how her ex whom she loved so much cheated on her and broke her heart. So I promised her that I won't cheat on her. That made me cut off any form of relationship I had with other girls, and then to focused on her alone.
For the few months we dated, I never in any time cheated on her, infact I respected her so much that I don't reply to any girl chats apart from hers, started to ignored most of my female friends so that I won't be distracted or tempted.
The relationship with this girl was going fine, she spends most time with me, her phone was always with me she had no password. I was sure she was not doing anything with any guy.
Sometime around July this year, we had issues, I gave her 10,000 naira to cook for the the weekend, to my surprise, she used the money for her personal use. She did not cook as I expected instead, she used the money to buy clothes.
This got me angry as I shouted at her, I insulted her, she insulted me back and then she left.
She stopped coming to my place and we stopped communicating.
After like two weeks, she called and apologize, I forgave her and we started talking again, we started seeing ourselves, for the two weeks we were having issues, I never cheated on her with anybody as I believed we will reconcile later.
Fast forward to this month, I was with her phone browsing (she gave me to use), when a strange message came in to her inbox. I opened it, and it was a guy. They guy texted that he was missing her and that when Will they see themselves again. This message got me so worried so i asked her whom it was, she told me that it was her old class mate and that she doesn't have anything to do with him.
Yesterday Morning again the same guy called her, she picked and was telling the guy to leave her that she is with her boyfriend. Then the boy of phone said "when we had sex, you never told me you were with your boyfriend".
I got chills when I heard that.
So I asked her to explain, at first she was lieing but later confessed to me that when we were having issues, she slept with the guy just Once with condom and since then the guy has been disturbing her. That before she had sex with the guy, she told him that she had a boyfriend.And now the guy wants to see her again.
I was so Shocked and reminded her of our promise that we will not cheat on each other.
She started crying and asked me to forgive her, that it would not repeat itself again.
I have been thinking about this since, and I don't know what to do. It was so painful because I never cheated on her, I loved and respected her.
She's an hardworking girl, i never believed she could do such a thing even at my back.
She has been begging me since to forgive her, that she only had sex with him once.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Mobi47(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
bros forget that girl and look for another person. She is a potential cheat. it will still happen again even in marriage.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Fantasticcc: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
The break-up she initiates for no reason....read up ubunja mis-education and thank me later

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Elton02(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Romeo and julie
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Kola5281(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
so cos of the little issues you guys had, she went to have sex outside and tried justifying it with the misunderstanding y'all had. Oga how sure are you she won't repeat it...well everyone makes mistakes, but if you still care and love her, just forgive her or better still follow your heart.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by MJBOLT: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
y'all should save your advice,the op will forgive and accept the cheating hoe back.

Grine:
I never cheated on her, I loved and respected her.
She's an hardworking girl, i never believed she could do such a thing even at my back.
She has been begging me since to forgive her, that she only had sex with him once.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by nexta007(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
So why are you shocked? She has made a REVELATION to you. That means you are now aware if what was hidden from you. Forgive her or let her go. Her coming over to spend the weekend at your place alone sef na give away.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by mayim(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
That relationship is less than a year old. In my opinion, it’s not worth saving. Forgiving a cheating partner is not easy, trust me. You will keep having flashes in your head even months and years after you reconcile. And by then it’ll be you suffering the mental trauma not her. For some relationships, it might be worth it considering how you both have built something beautiful over the years but for this one, I doubt it. You will likely never even trust her again. You deserve better and no matter what she’s done, she deserves to be loved truly and perfectly. And u won’t be capable of giving her that. Walk away brother. It ain’t worth it

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by samincredible44(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
bro just leave because every quarrel u will have with her,she will goan cheat

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by austine4real(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin grin

Broda wey mumu

Buy buratashi N1500 invites her over fvck every hole on body and dump her

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by davien(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Keep asking for explanation, you will continue forgiving her cheating till she infects you with something you'll have for life.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Grine:
I met this beautiful girl around last year September. She looked so innocent and she was humble with lot of respect.
Sometimes she comes to my side to spend the weekend with me, she do tell me how her ex whom she loved so much cheated on her and broke her heart. So I promised her that I won't cheat on her. That made me cut off any form of relationship I had with other girls, and then to focused on her alone.
For the few months we dated, I never in any time cheated on her, infact I respected her so much that I don't reply to any girl chats apart from hers, started to ignored most of my female friends so that I won't be distracted or tempted.
The relationship with this girl was going fine, she spends most time with me, her phone was always with me she had no password. I was sure she was not doing anything with any guy.
Sometime around July this year, we had issues, I gave her 10,000 naira to cook for the the weekend, to my surprise, she used the money for her personal use. She did not cook as I expected instead, she used the money to buy clothes.
This got me angry as I shouted at her, I insulted her, she insulted me back and then she left.
After like two weeks, she called and apologize, I forgave her and we started talking again, we started seeing ourselves, for the two weeks we were having issues, I never cheated on her with anybody as I believed we will reconcile later.
Fast forward to this month, I was with her phone browsing (she gave me to use), when a strange message came in to her inbox. I opened it, and it was a guy. They guy texted that he was missing her and that when Will they see themselves again. This message got me so worried so i asked her whom it was, she told me that it was her old class mate and that she doesn't have anything to do with him.
Yesterday Morning again the same guy called her, she picked and was telling the guy to leave her that she is with her boyfriend. Then the boy of phone said "when we had sex, you never told me you were with your boyfriend".
So I asked her to explain, at first she was lieing but later confessed to me that when we were having issues, she slept with the guy just Once with condom and since then the guy has been disturbing her. That before she had sex with the guy, she told him that she had a boyfriend.And now the guy wants to see her again.
I was so Shocked and reminded her of our promise that we will not cheat on each other.
She started crying and asked me to forgive her, that it would not repeat itself again.
I have been thinking about this since, and I don't know what to do. It was so painful because I never cheated on her, I loved and respected her.

First of all, How old are you?? In order for me to know how best to address this your tear rubber mumuness.......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Femzaremz(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
hey man!just realise that nobody is a saint humans are generally polygamous and this ur girlfriend sounds to me like a conniving manipulative Arrow! Please just dump the lady to avoid further frustrations!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by youngsahito(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Grine:
you just have to study her well cos such thing also happen to me when a girl was drunk and hony. what save her was just I was far away to her and couldn't see her that day. study her well before u make your final decision

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Loll, do what you want to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by demo4ril97(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Booked
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by IamPlato(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
This Una Stories Sef, wether Na Lie Or True Person No Know.

Cheat On Her And Tell Her Its A Mistake. Abi She De Mad ni

Only Two Weeks The Olosho Couldnt Close Her Leg.

She Instigated That Issue You Both Had So She Can Take long Break Of Fvcking Another Guy... For Me Thats An Unforgiveable Fatal Error.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
I love my life at the moment. I wake up and sleep. Gat no hoes to worry about.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by LordSkyy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lol. Guy! she initiated the issue both of you had deliberately, so she can cheat on you without remorse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by dorin27(f): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I love my life at the moment. I wake up and sleep. Gat no hoes to worry about.
you sound lonely...just an observation though. Mabinu
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Movieplug(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
For the girl to spend 10,000 meant for cooking on personal stuff,l don leave am already

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Mandela27: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Swallow redpill you nogo hear!

a whole 10k gone and you've been played..jeeez!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Liposure: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
What have men done to deserve this type of treatment
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Samfloxin(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
dorin27:
He doesn't need a girl

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
dorin27:
more lonlier than you think

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by daddytime(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Are you Buhari that a common revelation is shocking you? Will you stop shocking my friend.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by dannex4adx(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
dorin27:

Lol! this your observation, you see am finish.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Camelot65: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
You brought it up here for us to do what??
Even when you know what to do...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by AlphaStorm: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
One of the Problems with guys is STUPIDITY .
THIS SCENARIO was used by UBUNJA in one of his miseducations titled : THE BREAKUP SHE INITIATED FOR NO REASON..

Check this out, she met with the guy and wanted to fvck him. The only way for her to do that without loosing you was to spend the 10k so as to get u angry and take some time off the relationship (I bet she was the one who started d quarrel and heaped the most insults).

Whilst u have NOT broken up yet she can fvck d guy and come back to you. Even if d matter cast, she fit use d temporary breakup as excuse while shedding crocodile tears.
She knows u love her soo much and she made sure to isolate you from other girls and finish u with fake love. That way, even if she messup, u go forgive her

ALAYE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED....!!!!!!!!! grin grin

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by dorin27(f): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Samfloxin:

He doesn't need a girl
let him speak for himself na
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by 1beat(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
congratulations

do you know why I congratulate you , God as show the type of woman you are about to settle down with is now left for you to use your brain ..

if you come back from work late �
if work transfer you to another state .. �
if you travel out of the country for 2 to 3 months
if you're financially broke �

use ur brain now don't come back here to seek for advice after unrepair damage

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by dorin27(f): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin
dannex4adx:

Lol! this your observation, you see am finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Partner? / Why Guys Go For Calabar Girls For Dating? / South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.