Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (79446 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by frozen70(f): 4:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?

You love him, that's OK
He likes you that's, OK too

You should know that for the fact that you love him, if you go both of you will sleep
He likes you so it's a good reason to sleep with you

He wanted you to come over but his girlfriend already on her way to him and he doesn't want you girls to clash in his place

Don't be surprise if he is a lover boy

Hold yourself or loose yourself to him

You guys won't keep a good relationship except bed stuff

It's your choice to decide
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by trutharena: 4:23am On Aug 26, 2020
I feel sorry for the OP. All this one na format wey okay boy Dey always use.

He is just making you fall deeply in love without defining the relationship so that he can bang your at will and still tell you he is still not ready for deep relationship.

The guy never even sabi game well. Normally he should tell the OP that he has a gf but the girl is behaving bad these days and he is thinking of letting her go. Then OP will loose guard and fall for him while the guy chop his puna.

Then when the relationship go south, the guy will now be saying “but I told you I have a gf before”. That’s how play boys do.

Best advice OP, just Japa for that guy or just let him chop your puna if you really feel him and make sure you don’t develop any rubbish feeling. Coz na heartbreak go end the matter last last no matter what.

I don’t talk my own!

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by toprealman: 4:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?
You are game player who is down with a better game player. This will most likely leave you depressed unless you recalibrate.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Pat081: 4:37am On Aug 26, 2020
This is d problem of most 9ja gals they will b in love with who is not in love with them and those who are in love with them they will nt look at his side maybe after this guy don sex this OP out of her brain and leave her she will now b calling 9ja guys bad names
Dorcas23:

Dorcas23:

Dorcas23:

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by SideInkom: 4:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Take ur time
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Emmasnoop(m): 5:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Come spend the night for my house, mumu girl na me go tell u say you Don expire.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by austinleo78(m): 5:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.

You might as well be wrong, I for one likes it when a girl is open about her feelings, there are lots of guys that open up bout their feelings but got brother zoned instead. ..he might like the girl which the OP so stated but he will also want to see if she likes him too as well...
P S just my own two penny thoughts tho

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by sholay2011(m): 5:20am On Aug 26, 2020
The OP sounds so innocent...actually, the right word is naive.

Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. It is His love you crave for that has caused you such emptiness.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.
I really don't conform to this notion of making a guy suffer before getting you.
My date right now made it clear she loves me even before I asked her out, and I love boldness in a woman.
I usually lose interest in any lady that makes me work so hard to get her. I have more important things to do than chasing someone upandan
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by mercyland93(m): 5:31am On Aug 26, 2020
So sorry to say the truth, the guy did not love u at all. He even get mind to tell u that someone (a girlfriend) was about to pass the night at his place in which guys would not want to disclose to someone they really love.
Anyway, just try to be carefull in other to avoid a use and dumb story.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Xinox:
Just not happy dearie: you starved me 24 hrs no checking, no comment and you gonna put me to wall with this Lol how are you?
im fine sir,no vex
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by greypencils: 6:14am On Aug 26, 2020
You'll learn the hard way
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Emmanuelolu1000: 6:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Are u in love with him or his money. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Elitecool:

I believe you would do worse if you were the one.
Because you sound like someone that's experienced in such circumstances.
"ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,"
Why that!?
LOVE HATES PRIDE
What if he's her predestined man.

Matters like that need some senses not just attitude & aggressiveness.
me do worse? lol, you guys are totally different from how you all sound here in reality,no matter how you guys try to make it cool,your actions towards such lady eventually tell it all, you might not say it verbally but that lady will suffer emotionally in such relationship.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Meedu:

How wrong you are. 11yrs ago a girl requested for my phone number and told me she loves me. Last week was our 10yr wedding anniversary with three beautiful kids. I will forever love and respect her for making the first move. She has earned that for live. So Don't generalise please.
but you are not telling us how you often subtly remind her that she made the first move whenever you both are having issues,ofcourse you will never tell us that part,only your wife can
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by anyilala12335(m): 6:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:

This is your goldmine. Hold it dear to your heart!!!!
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Kvng6464: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Carchoice:
It seems the OP not too fine, or she lacks the physical features men are after.

Such audacity to tell you to hold your visit because of another lady. grin
u are right lol
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by dazzlingd(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:

Girls like u that make people call us bad boys.
The guy has many girls on him, he is giving u hints already, and If u are okay with it, u cam become friends with benefits and if not move on
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by hotwax: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:

He thought you are just friends. After all, you are still playing hard to get. The easy to get lady has taken over. He did no wrong here. Not all men can wait till eternity to get yes.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by jnrbayano(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:
I've read every comment so far.

First of all I'm not cheap. All this while he has been the one telling me he loves me. I've never said I love you too in response. I've not even made any straight declaration of love. Like I said I've taken things slow. I've never even put myself in a position where he would have the opportunity to touch me.

He is my friend and he invited me to his place. Declining would have been impolite so I agreed. He said he wasn't expecting the female friend to visit and that he stylishly tried to discharge her but she didn't want to leave and he apologized to me.

Some people are saying I should use my brain. How am I not using my brain? I haven't made any decision I regret yet.

You didn't use your head when you decided to go over to his place. If not for that visitor you would have completed that visit and got laid absolutely.

Use your head better
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Deborah98(f): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Forget it my dear,why will you be too concerned about somebody who doesn't give care about you,from all you wrote I can comfortably deduce that all you want from him is sex,to others it's cool but to me it's not,why will you walk into a relationship just because of that, please find other things to do,am not sure if it's gonna work out.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Codes151(m): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:

stop deceiving your self.

Find someone that adores you.
I used to call my girl every morning like a routine.
He’s not Inlove with you.
He’s probably wants the sex as well. (Just like you do)
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Awaoyelmoni(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2020
I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear

easy girl alert.

Pay no mind to this girl, tell her to wait it out and run an integrity test on this dude and she'll run crazy, throwing herself at this dude directly she sees the fire burning out casting every care to the wind to follow through with her desires your counsel notwithstanding.
Thinking about it now I dare say it is you who is obsessed with this dude, and all you want is his honey pot. although you don't want to admit it and keep lying to yourself but deep down, you know you are and just like every regular testosterone driven teenager anxious to have a taste of the cookie. my two cents don't be it will come to you it always does..
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Trainee223: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2020
My mind is telling me that I am the one this girl bring my matter table for nairaland.

Bae whyyyyyy. angry

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by omotoyossi(m): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2020
He doesnt like u. TRUST ME. How a guy feels about u is ALWAYS evident in his behaviour.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by jiksman3: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Bia OP, araa gi, ipuo n'uzo ka araa onye ozo
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by RulerIAm(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2020
It will end in tears! That I can assure you.
Dorcas23:

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by pikechukwu6(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2020
grin grin Next please!
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by xcelentattitude(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2020
These are indeed the last days!

What if you had gone there and he had slept with you only to find out that you have contracted an incurable disease, would you still blame the devil or your village people?

If we were to find out now, OP was probably sitting in the front row in church on Sunday.

OP you really really really need Jesus!

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Parkiz(f): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2020
You call it love but I think it's a "destructive kind of love!"
Please, how old are you sef?
Do you even know what you want like this?

No insult intended but I feel concerned for you n your feelings after all you said about him
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by DEWKID(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:

the
reverse is the case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Know Us Better (Girls Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.