Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Do You Know About HAUSA People's Tradition ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Know About HAUSA People's Tradition ? (973 Views)

Muslim Women Protest Against Orò Tradition That Forbids Women From Stepping Out / Ijaw Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition / Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About HAUSA People's Tradition ? by MrDDM: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Share your views, thoughts, experiences about HAUSA people and their tradition.

Re: What Do You Know About HAUSA People's Tradition ? by illicit(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
I hear they have Babalawos too
Re: What Do You Know About HAUSA People's Tradition ? by babasolution: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
The Hausa are slaves to the fulani
Re: What Do You Know About HAUSA People's Tradition ? by 2kris(m): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2021
babasolution:
The Hausa are slaves to the fulani
this talk touch me
Re: What Do You Know About HAUSA People's Tradition ? by gregyboy(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
The hausa are coward to the fulanis, they have no tradition at all, and no culture

Fulani people who are minority in niger republic is ruling them in nigeria

If i am an hausa man i will commit suicide,

My enemy became my friend so i can fight my new enemies who hails from the south

That is the simplest explanation of the hausa-fulani unity

Yorubas are still the biggest coward, they worship both the hausa and the fulanis, hausa haven seeing yorubas worshiping them, makes them feel less of a slave

Balogunodua
BSdetector

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About HAUSA People's Tradition ? by laiperi: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Until Hausa are Free, no Nigerian is free.

Fulani used them to capture other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About HAUSA People's Tradition ? by MrDDM: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2021
This is mere imagination.. Hausa is not under the control of fulani

laiperi:
Until Hausa are Free, no Nigerian is free.

Fulani used them to capture other Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Jagaban Dances To Buga (video) / Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? / First Wife Or Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.