Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) (100375 Views)

I Truly Want To Carry People Along / 100metres Diameter Coverage Raingun Demostratrion, Available @ CASH & CARRY ONLY / 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Dchampion65: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
It is in the nature of snake to bite. Either now or nearest future. It is not in snake DNA to be friendly with human being.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sticlala grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Xpol: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wow I love the white one but I'm not a friend of snake our paths are parallel

It's Xpol again
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Pharaohny: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Something wey don reach 2 years
You call this one news
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lalastica mind right now

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by feedthenation(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Snake breeding for their skin is very lucrative venture for the hard-hearted
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by tosmart007(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:
TWO GIANT SNAKES ATTACK OWNER FOR ATTEMPTING TO CARRY THEIR BABIES AND EGGS FOR MODERN DAY INCUBATION

Two giant snakes (one weighing 250 pounds and 30ft long) were somewhat nice at first but things took a bit of a turn at the end when the owner attempts to carry their eggs and babies.

According to the owner, sometimes things get a little wild working with snakes. �They are beautiful and great snakes said their owner. But that doesn’t mean they don’t get a little crazy when it comes to their eggs, after all natural instincts are just that.� "Unfortunately I can’t tell them that all I want to do is make sure their eggs will have the best chance of survival using a modern day incubator" said their owner.

"Most of the time people don’t understand why they lay so many eggs in the first place. �‍♂️Usually You’re going to tell the success rate of survival by how many offspring animals have annually�‍♂️Elephants have one baby about every 5 years but African driver ants have 3 to 4 million babies per year� pythons can lay up to 100 eggs in a year" their owner explained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HW2WGTOb2s
one creature I hate the most in my life.
I gat ophidiophobia
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Emmanuelolu1000: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by CirocBoi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:
TWO GIANT SNAKES ATTACK OWNER FOR ATTEMPTING TO CARRY THEIR BABIES AND EGGS FOR MODERN DAY INCUBATION

Two giant snakes (one weighing 250 pounds and 30ft long) were somewhat nice at first but things took a bit of a turn at the end when the owner attempts to carry their eggs and babies.

According to the owner, sometimes things get a little wild working with snakes. �They are beautiful and great snakes said their owner. But that doesn’t mean they don’t get a little crazy when it comes to their eggs, after all natural instincts are just that.� "Unfortunately I can’t tell them that all I want to do is make sure their eggs will have the best chance of survival using a modern day incubator" said their owner.

"Most of the time people don’t understand why they lay so many eggs in the first place. �‍♂️Usually You’re going to tell the success rate of survival by how many offspring animals have annually�‍♂️Elephants have one baby about every 5 years but African driver ants have 3 to 4 million babies per year� pythons can lay up to 100 eggs in a year" their owner explained.

Your topic is vey very misleading, thats the profile of @jayprehistoric on instagram, the last snake had 63eggs in the clutch unfortunately 3 was bad before he could transfer them to an incubator. This your Topic is way of!!!!
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by jaggabban: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamAsiri:
Na wa o. I love those skins anyways. I wish they are being reared for their skins and not just for the fun of it.

The pink one is so beautiful kiss. If only it has no venom! undecided
Snakes can NEVER! be beautiful.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Siblings or offsprings?

Siblings or offsprings. What is important is I've made my point.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by GreatResearcher: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
aoshea18:

Interesting. Why not do a search on this video on YT to see that the reptile zoo has been releasing these kinds of videos for years. It's nothing new. Somehow you decided to ignore the other point I made. Correct the topic. It's misleading and completely false. Its sensationalism to try and gather likes and comments on a topic.
The reptile zoo has been releasing videos for years but this one wasn't released two years ago. I don't know if the guy is the owner of the snake or not. I've watched the video and heard him mentioned "Covid-19". Who knew covid-19 two years ago?

1 Like

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by aoshea18: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
GreatResearcher:
The reptile zoo has been releasing videos for years but this one wasn't released two years ago. I don't know if the guy is the owner of the snake or not. I've watched the video and heard him mentioned "Covid-19". Who knew covid-19 two years ago?

The more you talk, the less intelligent you sound. I only responded to your inane retort because you said "misyarn".
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Gibssy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:

Waowwww ��!!! Really amazing
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Akano5(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wow shocked ,That's fantastic :d
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Modupe093(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Mywd:
Op this man get youtube channel na... I know him... He is very popular in USA..... That man sabi that tin die,,,person wey dey sleep in pool of snakes...

I too fear d man

Dem no born him well make him sleep with black mamba
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:

Gently sir,the largest snake in captivity is 25.2 ft and is much larger than these snakes,stop quoting feet anyhow
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Bornfool:
When snake bite you, it's just playing with you, have been bitten by snake 20 times nothing happen but our mentality here when we see snake is a set back to d nation, that's why lala love snake. Even snake can help our economy if we know how to utilize them. Make I go give my snake foodgrin

Yes when pythons and anacondas bite you they are playing with you,but don't go and play anyhow near vipers,cobras and taipans o,orun lala ni o
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by KushLyon(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamAsiri:

Cool. I didn't know. I can still handle that if it's not going to be bigger than that.

Didn't you see its mom? grin of course it will get bigger than that
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by brookz: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dy go ooo cool cool
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by KenModi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:
I wish the are harmless.

They are pythons, they are harmless with their mouths, no venoms but dem fit squeeze life comot person body
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
see as peoper soup just waste .
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by GreatResearcher: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
aoshea18:

The more you talk, the less intelligent you sound. I only responded to your inane retort because you said "misyarn".
You misyarn by saying that this particular video where the man mentioned Covid-19 was recorded two years ago. Who knew Covid_19 in 2018?
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by kikelomojessy(f): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
See as snakes fine.

The white one is so beautiful.

The guy is just packing the eggs like fufu. Lol
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Dayvidblue: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamAsiri:

Cool. I didn't know. I can still handle that if it's not going to be bigger than that.
It's a baby python, trust me it will be about half the size of those big ones in less than 5 years if properly fed.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:04am On Aug 26, 2020
That snake is a large non venomous,,, if not they would be cooling off at the hospital
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2020
God this white snake is so beautiful, even the other one too but I prefer the white, can't believe I am saying this cos I hate reptiles.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by IamAsiri: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Dayvidblue:

It's a baby python, trust me it will be about half the size of those big ones in less than 5 years if properly fed.

No angry. I don't want again.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by HolySteph(f): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
SlyCharlie:

Pythons are constrictors, they aren't venomous or poisonous. But they don't stop growing too
Thank you for the lecture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) / What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.