Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

God's Name Is Jesus Christ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Name Is Jesus Christ! (466 Views)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by bingbagbo(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Matthew 28:19-20

[19]Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

[20]teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

After this command from Jesus to the disciples, this is what the disciples went to do

Acts 2:38
[38]Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Now tell me the name of the Father?

Jesus said baptise in the name of the Father and they baptised in Jesus name.

Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by Aboks(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2020
You dont know bible u better keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by illicit(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
What difference does it make

2 Likes

Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by bingbagbo(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2020
illicit:

U have a problem with the above ?
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by MysteryFinder: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Am doubting religion recently
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Jesus is God in human form. They are inseparable and that's where Trinity comes in. Three personalities, one God.
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by OtemAtum: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Fictitious Jesus doesn't even occupy up to 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of the Totality of Existence? As a matter of fact, all fictitious characters in totality do not occupy up to 0.000000000000000000000000000001gazillionth of God Almighty(Totality of Existence).

1 Like

Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
illicit:

Your being in existence.
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by MysteryFinder: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2020
[[qote author=OtemAtum]Fictitious Jesus doesn't even occupy up to 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of the Totality of Existence? As a matter of fact, all fictitious characters in totality do not occupy up to 0.000000000000000000000000000001gazillionth of God Almighty(Totality of Existence). [/quote]What do you mean?
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by OtemAtum: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2020
@Mysteryfinder you must be new to religious section if you don't really have any idea of this. First of all Jesus does not exist. It is made by Paul. God is not Jehovah, rather Jehovah is one of the uncountable creations of God Almighty like Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Atum, Chaleb, Chimides, myself and yourself, etc. All gods you humans worship are not God Almighty, but part of God Almighty. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence. Check the Book of Universal History to gain the full knowledge of what I am talking about.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by MysteryFinder: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
@Mysteryfinder you must be new to religious section if you don't really have any idea of this. First of all Jesus does not exist. It is made by Paul. God is not Jehovah, rather Jehovah is one of the uncountable creations of God Almighty like Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Atum, Chaleb, Chimides, myself and yourself, etc. All gods you humans worship are not God Almighty, but part of God Almighty. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence. Check the Book of Universal History to gain the full knowledge of what I am talking about.
intresting. Your explaination is remarkable I must say. I am having a problem at the moment with an history. I think I can relate some part of the history with what you are explaining to me, let me check d link u send.

1 Like

Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
OtemAtum:

If Jesus doesn't exist and Jehovah is not God, why then do you always get worked up over their mentions.

I see you getting worked up all the time and going all over the place with this mantra of yours on end like your existence depends on it. And you know what? You are preaching them by continually spreading this news around directly or indirectly.

Shalom.
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by OtemAtum: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Brachaa:

If Jesus doesn't exist and Jehovah is not God, why then do you always get worked up over their mentions.

I see you getting worked up all the time and going all over the place with this mantra of yours on end like your existence depends on it. And you know what? You are preaching them by continually spreading this news around directly or indirectly.

Shalom.
If you see people telling lies continuously to deceive even the generations unborn, do you not always feel the urge to resist the lies especially when you knew the truth? That's exactly what I am doing. I can't be on earth and watch people lie scotfree. If I don't resist these lies now and make the truth known, unborn generations will get completely messed up by the lies too. So that's what I'm doing and may the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god reveal the truth to you. cool

1 Like

Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by illicit(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Brachaa:

Your being in existence.
pls explain
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by illicit(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2020
bingbagbo:

U have a problem with the above ?
Why does God need a name?
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2020
illicit:

pls explain

Have you ever wondered how you came into existence?
How the oxygen you breathe in is filtered from the atmosphere to keep you alive? Who do you think is behind all that? You? Your mum or dad?

Just give it all to God cos its He who has made all these possible.
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by illicit(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Brachaa:

Have you ever wondered how you came into existence?
How the oxygen you breathe in is filtered from the atmosphere to keep you alive? Who do you think is behind all that? You? Your mum or dad?

Just give it all to God cos its He who has made all these possible.

You are one very funny individual

1 Like

Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2020
illicit:

You are one very funny individual

You are the funny one here to think that the universe and mankind just appeared out of nothing to become this great existence and wonders you're enjoying today.

Think again.

Shalom.
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by illicit(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2020
Brachaa:

You are the funny one here to think mankind just appeared out of nothing to become this great existence and wonders you're enjoying today.

Think again.

Shalom.

It doesn't matter what I think

The world goes on wether I think or not

What will happen will happen wether I think like u or not

It makes no difference

1 Like

Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by sonmvayina(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2020
MysteryFinder:
[[qote author=OtemAtum]Fictitious Jesus doesn't even occupy up to 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of the Totality of Existence? As a matter of fact, all fictitious characters in totality do not occupy up to 0.000000000000000000000000000001gazillionth of God Almighty(Totality of Existence). What do you mean?

Jesus is insignificant in God's eyes, since he is a creation of man...
Re: God's Name Is Jesus Christ! by sonmvayina(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Man is created in the image of God.. Not the other way round..

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For 08/00/20 Pray With Psalm 2 / Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Won’t See New Year ― Pastor Adeboye / Is It Possible To Live A Life Without Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.