Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua (41826 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Temotala: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Founder, Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet T.B Joshua has revealed what transpired between him and late President Umaru Yar’Adua some years ago when the former president called him.

Joshua, in a post on his verified Facebook wall said Yar’Adua called him to say he would honour him with the Order of the Federal Republic (OFR).

MY PHONE CALL WITH PRESIDENT YAR’ADUA - PROPHET TB JOSHUA
“If not the condemnation and persecution, do you think I would be at the level I am today? I know the value of my trials. The value is so great; they have made the whole world to know me. It’s a free advert. You can see there is no signpost or signboard of The SCOAN since the beginning of this church. You are my advert; you are my signpost. The question people used to ask me - why is there no advert or signboard? You cannot find it anywhere. Why? Because God has blessed me with free adverts.

It takes the spirit of foolishness to hear something without going there to confirm. Everyone that God destined to be a leader, when they hear something - it may take time - but they will find a way to confirm what they hear. In the process of confirmation, they find out the truth. This ministry has been here for the past twenty years. If there is anyone out there who says he’s a man of wisdom and understanding and still not confirmed - it means something is wrong. Your confirmation brought you here. You are not just here; it’s what you heard in the past. In the process of confirming your information, you found yourself here. So, the free advert is so gracious. It’s a big blessing to me.

It was this free advert that brought about Emmanuel TV. I was on the Nigerian national television and local television. When the miracles were showing, because of me, your former President said they should remove the miracles. They stopped miracle programmes on your national and local television. The body that guides the television stations in Nigeria enacted a law that no miracle pastor should be shown. It was because of me, not because of anybody else. That brought about Emmanuel TV!

Let me tell you about the phone call I had with late President Yar’Adua. He is a great man. I received a phone call - ‘I will give you an honour, OFR’. This is a man who did not share the same faith with me - he is a Muslim man. People are unaware of this because I don’t put it on my name. When you see TB Joshua, you will not see OFR. I said I am honouring my nation - so I sent my wife to receive the award.

Sometimes when you are saying, ‘Northerner, Southerner, Easterner’ - the issue is not that. LOVE. Nigeria is one. This is a man from the Northern Part of Nigeria; he is a real Muslim man. We have never met; he never invited me for prayer. But he got to know and monitor all that is happening at The SCOAN. I could remember he said to me - after looking at the analysis of pilgrimage to this country from each port of entry in Nigeria - he realised I am the biggest source that attracts foreigners. This is the first time you are hearing this from me. Your oil could not attract such visitors - but anointing attracts visitors.

You talk of North, you talk of South, you talk of Christians, you talk of religious people, you talk of Muslims - LOVE is the greatest. Where is love? The Bible says love your neighbour as yourself. Your neighbour could be your enemy, could be a pagan, a religious man or a Muslim - the Bible says love them all! Love is the greatest. It means love is greater than everything you practice. The name of Jesus is LOVE.

Is it Muslims condemning me? Are they the ones speaking against me? Are they the ones saying you should not come here? Where there is love, you will come to me and I will go to you. You want to know what I am doing and I want to know what you are doing. Love permits us to do findings. That is the characteristic of love. Find out the truth and the truth will set you free!”

- Prophet TB Joshua (7th April 2013)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3925963884191025&id=103470916440360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aISgGp7ejTc

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Prophet TB Joshua my left ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Keep paying their accounts,while they keep deceiving you.
Building mansions,buying private jets,all their kids abroad and all you do is transfer.

Sorry oooo,some will say is it my deceive??

Tor

Oya na,carry go.

We all sha know the dead can't speak for themselves now.

I just dey watch.

Follow this thread on nairaland.
I want to know why people carry church matter for head so much.

https://www.nairaland.com/6333427/should-pastors-main-cause-not

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by salaboiz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Issokay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Realgee11: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by NaijaCover(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by datola: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Henhen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by visijo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Postinor2 is now 850, before February it will increase ,my advice for you is to buy and keep like bitcoin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by honest1480(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
More grace to your anointing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Abboki: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
False prophet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Smooyis(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Success without too much noise. Those who seek to know the truth will surely know that this man is heavenly sent. shocked

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by johnwegs(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Listen before you speak,Sha on the last day every hidden secret shall be revealed!
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by IgbohoSunday: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Story
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by BigDick70inch(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
I always like this man......no matter how hard they seem/try to bring/pull him down........

Hopefully i will be in SCOAN someday..... kiss

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Estimable(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yaradua, Best Nigerian President Ever.
Rip to a Noble Man.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
This Babalawo guy ba confirmed liar.

Why this guy dey lie like this? Fake guy, fake miracles! I pity those gullible folks going to his shrine though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by UncleKoboko: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
angry
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by ajimotoke(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
So, how does that have impact on the current situation of the country, oga leave dead man alone let him rest jeje. cheesy Buhari needs deliverance maybe you should invite him over. grin

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by WinLABSstores: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Wonderful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by sylve11: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Well said. Love is truly the greatest........... cool

14 Likes

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by WinLABSstores: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Interesting...
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by blamingthedevil: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
All these dash dash honours...Thank God, Buhari stopped them
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Shortyyy(f): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
So what should we do with this news?
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by kufre2010: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tell us also about your relationship with Abacha and the late Ghanain President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Fortune118005(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Every genuine man or woman of God must prepare for persecution!

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Blingblings(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Great man. oh I wish we can swap Yaradua with Buhari..

But wait oh. Kastina is the only state that has produced two presidents right? correct me if am wrong.

I

4 Likes

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Tofax: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
ajimotoke:
So, how does that have impact on the current situation of the country, oga leave dead man alone let him rest jeje. cheesy Buhari needs deliverance maybe you should invite him over. grin

T.B. Joshua: Boosting tourism with religion
"From all available indices, Joshua's Synagogue had become Nigeria's biggest tourist attraction, driving religious tourism and hugely contributed to the growth of the economy of Lagos State and Nigeria. ... The convergence of faithfuls has been of tremendous economic benefit to the country and her people"

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/t-b-joshua-boosting-tourism-with-religion/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by TruthHurts1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Only fools believe that TB Joshua is a prophet.

Smooyis:
Success without too much noise. Those who seek to know the truth will surely know that this man is heavenly sent. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by somehow: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
divinecode101:
This Babalawo guy ba confirmed liar.

Why this guy dey lie like this? Fake guy, fake miracles! I pity those gullible folks going to his shrine though

You know this because you heard shey?

I hope you are the judge and can see who is a Babalawo from the book of life?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.