Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? (5886 Views)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / Trow Back Prophesy That Came To Fulfillment Yesterday / Biafra Will Come To Fulfillment In 2015- Popular Prophet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? by juddyzier: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
I once watched the Video CD where Fr. Mbaka of Adoration Ministry was condemning the activities of the Union Bank Management. Infact, he categoricaly pointed that Union will soon be a history.

With the recent happenings in Union Bank now, I think that his prophesy is begining to have flesh.

May God save this Glorious Bank.
Re: Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? by Zchi1052(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Yes oo Union Bank for sale
Re: Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? by temptnow: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2020
juddyzier:
I once watched the Video CD where Fr. Mbaka of Adoration Ministry was condemning the activities of the Union Bank Management. Infact, he categoricaly pointed that Union will soon be a history.

With the recent happenings in Union Bank now, I think that his prophesy is begining to have flesh.

Show us the video or we don't believe it
Re: Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? by Niaja4real(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2020
juddyzier:

You can as well show us the video where he had prophesied about the out break of corona virus...
Re: Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? by sapientia(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Mbaka the successful scam artist
Re: Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? by bigeliot(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2020
U mean mbaka APC, the only prophet in 9ja that will see wrong prophecy and leave d right one. God left all d problem of 9ja and went to only imo state. Alot of Igbos will not forget... Coming to pass my foot. He said it in 2013/2014. E no see when to come to pass na 2020. Op help ya self sayeth me.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo / Anambra Election: A Message For The Aspirants By Dominic Barcity / Osinbajo: FG Collaborating With Investors To Improve Nigeria’s Digital Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.