Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Think She Wants To Kill Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Wants To Kill Me (3299 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She Wants To Kill Me by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2020
I am a hard working young man. I work at an abattoir: where they slaughter cows for sale. Yesterday my girl kept pestering me that she wants to eat meat. She knows I used to buy and bring home sometimes.
I told her she should manage fish stew because I don't have much to buy beef. She said she was going to leave me if I didn't bring meat home for her cry

I had to steal 3 large pieces of meat and kept it in my pocket. The last time a boy, my fellow worker stole our Oga's meat, oga slashed his arm and ear with knife before he could run away. cry

When I was on my way home, I dogged the normal route i used to take home inorder to avoid Oga but he saw me and shook his head. The bike man was also asking me if I was wounded because of the stain on my yellow jeans.

When I got home, this girl didn't even great me nor let me bring the meat out from my pocket. She snatched it out and took it to the kitchen, sliced it into 34 pieces, added onions and seasoning. I went out to buy garri and check on a friend. When I got back, I met her eating the meat. I wanted to pick one but she hit me with a plate and threatened to kill me so I ran out of the house.

This morning again she said I should bring more meat. My Oga has given me upto 34 missed calls since yesterday night uptill now. I don't know why.
I think this girl wants to kill me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by wildcatter23(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2020
cool

Lol. Please what's the name of this comedy. I want to watch it myself

7 Likes

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by XXXXTENTACION: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2020
O.p which nollywood movie be this i wan watch am too tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by b3llo(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Was her ex-boyfriend a butcher? I heard that ladies that once dated or married a butcher have high craving for meat.
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Baloranking(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2020
grin grin

Op story writing is not for you. Continue working at the abattoir and leave story writing.

2 Likes

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
O.p which nollywood movie be this i wan watch am too tongue
it's not a movie
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by jawalis(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by XXXXTENTACION: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
it's not a movie
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by dorin27(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=93202544][/quote]then what is it?
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by theophilusj31(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
dry joke....not funny

3 Likes

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Karleb(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
This can't be real!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by chiiraq802(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
""When I got back, I met her eating the meat. I
wanted to pick one but she hit me with a plate and
threatened to kill me so I ran out of the house""

You ran out of your own house

See uncle, uncle weh mumu!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Op I'm Really Disappointed At U. U Just Acted Foolishly Just 2 Please A Stupid, Lazy, Ungrateful Lady By Stealing. U May Lose Ur Job & D Lady Would Dump U 4 Another.
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by MJBOLT: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
when your oga or your girlfriend kill you,let us know.

10 Likes

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by bankulizer: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Don't worry Oga will collect his pound of meat back but let your girlfriend enjoy now. Keep stealing meat for her, I hope you have a meaty body sha

1 Like

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
hmm inside life
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by WaterTheMonk(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Humans on Nairaland
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Kestine0: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
The Lord is ur strength.... But we all know this is a lie.. So continue...
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by osemoses1234(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brother wey mumu brother wey no wise

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Make sure you steal a whole cow for her so that she will get tired of beaf and run away from you.
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol
I find this very funny.

Things dey happen for this life ooo.
Just imagine dis kine tori!
Op no use ur life play o!
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Op no vex but this your attempt at a Nollywood blockbuster no make sense from start to finish.
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by IamPlato(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Quite Boring
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by davillian(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lie from the pit of hell
Yellow Jean indeed grin
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Ygrette(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
34 pieces of meat.
34 missed calls.
When did you have time to count the meat and how come everything is in 34s?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by div111(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
ask that dead meat griller for help

1 Like

Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
div111:
who is that cry
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Vyzz: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Let her kill you...

We have use for men like u
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Prof0fficial: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
cheap boys everywhere
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by steeltrust: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
I am a hard working young man. I work at an abattoir: where they slaughter cows for sale. Yesterday my girl kept pestering me that she wants to eat meat. She knows I used to buy and bring home sometimes.
I told her she should manage fish stew because I don't have much to buy beef. She said she was going to leave me if I didn't bring meat home for her cry

I had to steal 3 large pieces of meat and kept it in my pocket. The last time a boy, my fellow worker stole our Oga's meat, oga slashed his arm and ear with knife before he could run away. cry

When I was on my way home, I dogged the normal route i used to take home inorder to avoid Oga but he saw me and shook his head. The bike man was also asking me if I was wounded because of the stain on my yellow jeans.

When I got home, this girl didn't even great me nor let me bring the meat out from my pocket. She snatched it out and took it to the kitchen, sliced it into 34 pieces, added onions and seasoning. I went out to buy garri and check on a friend. When I got back, I met her eating the meat. I wanted to pick one but she hit me with a plate and threatened to kill me so I ran out of the house.

This morning again she said I should bring more meat. My Oga has given me upto 34 missed calls since yesterday night uptill now. I don't know why.
I think this girl wants to kill me undecided
if ur story is true den u re a big fool

u need beatin so ur brain go reset
Re: I Think She Wants To Kill Me by Sulele04(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2020
div111:
@ YOUR HUMBLE OPINION IS NEEDED SIR grin .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jacob Odulate, The Man Who Invented Alabukun Powder Over 100 Years Ago / After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.