Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nigeria Wake Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Wake Up (284 Views)

Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up / Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now / NIGERIA! Wake Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Wake Up by baconline(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Black's ,una well done, its really all about ethnicity, religion and self interest, nothing more, while the world strives to cover more ground in technology, medicine etc all I seem to hear in Nigeria is "born to rule" ,Religion, Sharia,Biafra, "our oil" NigerDelta etc
When will we wake up, all the above will not help us, whether we divided or not, whether its our region that rules or not the country can not grow if such differences are not kept aside and the people forge ahead with a common goal.
Go to america ,there is no I am from Houston ,I am from Texas, it does not matter, funny enough this thing is only on Africa that u have a strong useless sense that I am from so so and so region. Wake up my people or we will need another set of Colonial masters to come and govern us
Nigeria is on a path of self destruction, the politician who are a direct representation of how the people behave can not do better than the populace ,they are one and the same.If we want this country to change it must start from us the populace. Let's stop dreaming and waiting for a knight in shinning armour to come save us, its clear with the current administration NO ONE Person can save a system that is passed redemption. It takes the whole system to save the system. Nigeria wake up!!!!!!!
Banya Amlabu
Re: Nigeria Wake Up by skyblueking(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria is like a kid that decides to leave home without the necessary idea and equipment to be independent..
We still need to mature under the strong hands of colonialism. Our mentality is still barbaric no matter how learned and educated we claim to be..
I think Africa needs to be recolonised..
Re: Nigeria Wake Up by baconline(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Its happening
Re: Nigeria Wake Up by ContentedK: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
baconline:
Black's ,una well done, its really all about ethnicity, religion and self interest, nothing more, while the world strives to cover more ground in technology, medicine etc all I seem to hear in Nigeria is "born to rule" ,Religion, Sharia,Biafra, "our oil" NigerDelta etc
When will we wake up, all the above will not help us, whether we divided or not, whether its our region that rules or not the country can not grow if such differences are not kept aside and the people forge ahead with a common goal.
Go to america ,there is no I am from Houston ,I am from Texas, it does not matter, funny enough this thing is only on Africa that u have a strong useless sense that I am from so so and so region. Wake up my people or we will need another set of Colonial masters to come and govern us
Nigeria is on a path of self destruction, the politician who are a direct representation of how the people behave can not do better than the populace ,they are one and the same.If we want this country to change it must start from us the populace. Let's stop dreaming and waiting for a knight in shinning armour to come save us, its clear with the current administration NO ONE Person can save a system that is passed redemption. It takes the whole system to save the system. Nigeria wake up!!!!!!!
Banya Amlabu
the south has no problem but the north is a no no, democracy can never thrive where you have Islam, it’s a know fact... I can’t be in a country with people who value cows more than human, it’s never worked and it can never work
Re: Nigeria Wake Up by GeneralStan(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
IN MOTION!!!
Re: Nigeria Wake Up by LukasPodolski: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
ContentedK:
the south has no problem but the north is a no no, democracy can never thrive where you have Islam, it’s a know fact... I can’t be in a country with people who value cows more than human, it’s never worked and it can never work
you can't be in the same country with Muslims but you can sell your father's house just to see the Burj Khalifa in United Arab Emirates?

I believe you're Igbo.

according to UAE officials, a total 15million NIGERIANS visited UAE in 2018, from my projection at least 25-30% of the tourist are Igbos.

albeit it's clear the northeners are laid-back, not progressive e.t.c but talking trash about religion is wrong, Northern Nigeria backwardness has nothing to do with religion.

You have nothing to do with religion but you wouldn't mind to sell your property just to visit Dubai, more than 80% of Indonesians are Muslims but your kinsmen are littered inside Indonesian prisons awaiting execution.

you can start boycotting Islam right from home, did you know that more than 50% of Indigenous Lagosians are Muslims? you can start by leaving Lagos, stop buying Dangote products, Boycott anything islam, stop going to Kano and Kaduna.

then we gonna take you serious.

the problem of the North isn't Islam.

FYI, I'm a Christian.
Re: Nigeria Wake Up by ContentedK: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you can't be in the same country with Muslims but you can sell your father's house just to see the Burj Khalifa in United Arab Emirates?

I believe you're Igbo.

according to UAE officials, a total 15million NIGERIANS visited UAE in 2018, from my projection at least 25-30% of the tourist are Igbos.

albeit it's clear the northeners are laid-back, not progressive e.t.c but talking trash about religion is wrong, Northern Nigeria backwardness has nothing to do with religion.

You have nothing to do with religion but you wouldn't mind to sell your property just to visit Dubai, more than 80% of Indonesians are Muslims but your kinsmen are littered inside Indonesian prisons awaiting execution.

you can start boycotting Islam right from home, did you know that more than 50% of Indigenous Lagosians are Muslims? you can start by leaving Lagos, stop buying Dangote products, Boycott anything islam, stop going to Kano and Kaduna.

then we gonna take you serious.

the problem of the North isn't Islam.

FYI, I'm a Christian.
I don’t care to know the nonsense you’re writing , I just told you plain simple my thoughts...I’ve never been to Dubai and I’m not planning to go and Dubai has got nothing to do with my thoughts.. I can’t be in a country with people who value cows more than humans...

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala In-law Gives Shout-out To Nigerian Jollof / E Do 2020: Betsy Obaseki Educate Women On How To Avoid Void Vote / EDO 2020: BBC Debates For All Candidates (friday 4th Sept 2020, 9pm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.