Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State (84561 Views)

Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by darfay: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good for him
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Olunmercy56(f): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shanklee:
How can dis one be 19 angry
Person wey go be like 24 sad

Since you were the one who signed his birth certificate, kindly go and complain to the police. Heartless human being! angry

5 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by MsAllison(f): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:

Impregnating a minor a criminal offence? In which country? In dis same country dat 11, 12 and 13 year olds are married off as brides?
don't mind the yeroba Muslim
they talk without thinking angry
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Drizzy5001(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
This one looks older than 19 na..
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Sacchi1162(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:

maybe the lady is related to one of the officers and the act should be condemned
By shooting??
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Benwallt(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
A walk to remember. I like the real film that year. This boy's own is bad walk. May God save him
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Yankee101: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
She wasn't forced

There was no need to shoot him

Sack the policeman
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by darfay: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
inumidun2010:
His third LEG has Cost him one of his LEGS...

At least he's still gonna have two left

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by DropsMic(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
See wetin gbola cause
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by BabaRamota1980: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Whixh kind country b dis? Since wen is impregnating a gal a criminal offence punishing by gunshot?

Check the girl well. A police officer has been there. When a girl get belle for your rival it is sign of rejection. He don vex well. grin. Baba loma pa police!

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by enirock(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Has the rule of engagement of our police force changed How do you shoot an unarmed man for impregnating a lady? I would want to believe there's more to this .
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
loneprof:

Since you were the one who signed his birth certificate, kindly go and complain to the police. Heartless human being! angry
Baba I'm talking about the guy and how does that mean that I'm hearthless. Better check ur dictionary before using new words angry
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:

Impregnating a minor a criminal offence? In which country? In dis same country dat 11, 12 and 13 year olds are married off as brides?
D Boy Is A Major Den.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Burruchaga71(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:

. Don’t mind him
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shanklee:

Baba I'm talking about the guy and how does that mean that I'm hearthless. Better check ur dictionary before using new words angry

I was talking about the GUY too... I mean you didn't even show concern for the fact that he was shot, the only thing you mentioned was the fact that you doubted his age. Whereas if it was a woman, you would have started sympathising and cussing out at men.

Mama... izz very wrong! angry

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nuhushafin33(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Y shooting,wher w is dis country going
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Omoslim26: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Samsimple:
she is a minor, so it's probably a criminal offence. But the police killing the young man is just pure wickedness. May God save us from Nigeria police. Police is your friend undecided

Oga d boy never die abeg no use your mouth kill am
there is power in the tongue biko

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Twelfthman: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Did you read the post??
Damn

directonpc:
Crime solved!
RIP to the dead.
Devil punish the killer.

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Awarah: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
NPF always always painting a bad image of it self. foolishness of the highest order. yeye Fulany people and hausa goat
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Herkim(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Teach your children good moral values so that they can give you peace of mind

The parents of this boy only God knows how much they must have spend on him for treatment

When a child kill rat he will surely eat it alone but when he kills a big elephant his parents will certainly be part of the dinner
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Rhymesy(f): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Police brutality, every year The Nigeria Police Force are busy recruiting animals to the force...I rather pay a visit to the red sand than to be a member of untrain dogs
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
loneprof:

I was talking about the GUY too... I mean you didn't even show concern for the fact that he was shot, the only thing you mentioned was the fact that you doubted his age. Whereas if it was a woman, you would have started sympathising and cussing out at men.

Mama... izz very wrong! angry
I'm not a woman boss. And I'm not in support of the shooting but bloggers probably reduce the guy age just for traffic.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Oizee(f): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
I ve' said it before, I don't pity them when they die like rat, I patiently read it over and over again to know if d police man is even related to the girl, let me even assume d 17 year old girl claimed to be raped and got pregnant, won't they try him in court first? Why do you have to destroy his leg? Quick recovery guy.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Oizee(f): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
directonpc:
Crime solved!
RIP to the dead.
Devil punish the killer.
ha RIP to who?
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by bleskid: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shanklee:
How can dis one be 19 angry
Person wey go be like 24 sad
you for talk sei he is oder than your father .... keep increasing people age in this country . someone say mbape in PSG is 29/Nigerians )
cry
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Coldie(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:

maybe the lady is related to one of the officers and the act should be condemned
They can settle it without shooting anybody. Most of these things don't know anything about sex they are just filled with youthful exhurberance
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by InvertedHammer: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
/
They should have shot both legs.

Condoms are not expensive yet.

/
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Comedian2019: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
darfay:

At least he's still gonna have two left
Is he going to walk with the third leg?

The way I dey see that guy ehn, ...nurses beware!
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Oizee(f): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
loneprof:

don't mind him, 19 or 24 is not d issue here, even if he's 30, was he supposed to be shot?

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Openbusiness: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Maybe the police that shot the boy na d girl father. Nawa oh. Now he will face court martial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.