Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State (84558 Views)

Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
madam the girl wasn't raped and besides if he was to be ur bro will you use the smiling Emoji ?
Na man like you o.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
wetin konji go cause ehn..this guy dey bleep Toto e no know say dem go shoot am Las las
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by kapelvej: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
directonpc:
Crime solved!
RIP to the dead.
Devil punish the killer.
but nobody died nawwww
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Bankeke(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anywhere I see this men in black especially the SARS I just dey curse the day there mother gave birth to them. Why you go shot when you ain't going to a hardened criminal house, this country tire me o
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
so someone can not get his girlfriend pregnant in peace again in this country?

nawaooo! odikwa egwu ool!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Olaolex: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shanklee:
How can dis one be 19 angry Person wey go be like 24 sad
how did you know?
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Bakin3(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nah wah oooo
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Olaolex:
how did you know?
See the face and stature nah
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
wetin conji go cause ehn..he dey bleep Toto anyhow e know no say Dem go shoot am last
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Oizee:
don't mind him, 19 or 24 is not d issue here, even if he's 30, was he supposed to be shot?

yes of course served him right .
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by elisho: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shanklee:
How can dis one be 19 angry Person wey go be like 24 sad
na you born am
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Eriokanmi: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
So far isn't rape, the shooting mist be investigated and culprit brought to book.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Olaolex: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shanklee:
See the face and stature nah
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Edusouls(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Imagine mortgaging the future of this minor young girl at just 17years of age with pregnancy, which way doing abortion at 17, or having a baby at 17, what about school? How would the father of this girl feel, what a trauma have this wicked young man caused for this girls family? The boy wicked he deserves what he got, this generation of nowadays are a complete calamity..
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Jeux: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
What if they later discover another guy is actually responsible for the pregnancy shocked
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Olaolex: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Baleeson:

yes of course served him right ..I thought Christianity is against pre-marital sex...

you xtins need to show ur children the right way...he impregnate a girl at 19 only god knows how many girls he will give Belle before 25...islamically that one is taboo...

#proud virgin at 23.
sir, you need to be treated of religious typhod. If you like at 50 still be proud of your virginity nobody will applause you for that. Please find something to do to your religious foolishness.
N.B: I'm not saying being sexually pure should not be encouraged

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by otokx(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is it that there is no hospital in the entire Ogoni ethnic nationality that the young man had to be moved to Port Harcourt for treatment?
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Horbar1: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerian police are...

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shanklee:

I'm not a woman boss. And I'm not in support of the shooting but bloggers probably reduce the guy age just for traffics.

No be only traffics. Alaye go and change your gender to male and stop misleading people jare. I was sha wondering that which woman would call herself Shanklee... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Keizzmann(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Edusouls:
Imagine mortgaging the future of this minor young girl at just 17years of age with pregnancy, which way doing abortion at 17, or having a baby at 17, what about school? How would the father of this girl feel, what a trauma have this wicked young man caused for this girls family? The boy wicked he deserves what he got, this generation of nowadays are a complete calamity..

She wasn't raped.

Remember that dumbo
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by nedekid: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
madam the girl wasn't raped and besides if he was to be ur bro will you use the smiling Emoji ?
Abi, she was not raped and besides what if DNA is done and the guy is not responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Olaolex: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Edusouls:
sir, she was not raped neither was she blind, deaf, dumb, cripple, paralysed before opening her two legs. She was aware, it was not done in her absence.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by zudozz: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
this 1 sef don dey knack?
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Olaolex:
sir, you need to be treated of religious typhod. If you like at 50 still be proud of your virginity nobody will applause you for that. Please find something to do to your religious foolishness.
N.B: I'm not saying being sexually pure should be encouraged
why are you pained like this ,,,u still didn't answer my question... what the guy did is it good or bad..
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by nedekid: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Edusouls:
What if DNA test is done and the boy is not responsible? Afterall young girls especially in the Niger delta are into teen sex and pregnancy. Saw a documentary on that recently.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
loneprof:

No be only traffics. Alaye go and change your gender to male and stop misleading people jare. I was sha wondering that which woman would call herself Shanklee... grin
Modified grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Oizee(f): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Baleeson:

yes of course served him right ..I thought Christianity is against pre-marital sex...

you xtins need to show ur children the right way...he impregnate a girl at 19 only god knows how many girls he will give Belle before 25...islamically that one is taboo...

#proud virgin at 23.
like seriously? I didn't even know I was quoting our last born age mate, to me he still lack some wisdom in life? Which one is u christains? for ur info, I'm proudly a Muslim.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by immantoks: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
And yet there is nothing done to check if the new set of constables they want to recruit are alright psychologically.there are more mad ,demented, disoriented,delusional, insane ,psychiatrically misfit, psychological trigger happy fools in Nigeria police force than those who are normal.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thank God Say them talk say na for impregnating a teenage girl...Other days them go give you many many charges like armed robbery or Drug trafficking wey you know nothing about,use am gum you straight up.
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by ellizy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tag segalink on Twitter... I’m sure you will get justice
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Olaolex: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Baleeson:
why are you pained like this ,,,u still didn't answer my question... what the guy did is it good or bad..
You are here blaming the guy, the girl was not raped, they both agreed to have unprotected premarital sex. But you did not say something sensible, you only came here to revile a religion. Now back to your question, what the guy did was very wrong. Now let me ask you this, was the girl blind, sick, dumb or deaf before agreeing to open legs for the guy to have his way into her to the extent of impregnating her?
Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by Algold: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is he the brother of the sister girl father leg short. If so no question to ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.