Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,772 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad (17179 Views)

IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by jericco1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
You people are just wasting your time. Oga no dey read news na tell dem dey tell am, e sure me say dem no go tell am dis one

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Meanwhile 30k bmc members who will probably die due to lack of oxygen, striking workers or lack of equipment in hospitals go still defend am.

5 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by flexd99(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Apple macbook unibody notebook
500gb
5gb RAM

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Where our dead meat guy ?

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by gurunlocker: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Please tell me which area this administration hasn't failed?

3 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by adenigga(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
It's not a medical trip! They are just fooling us.

It's wedding shopping against September.

DSS, You know my home address now!, I'm not Mailafia o, in case you don't know I resides @ Okija Shrine, you can come & pick me up?

Lest I forget,..........

4 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Brushstrokes20: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Spot on!... Mr false integrity is all shades of lies, deceit and propaganda... Pathetic filth!

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Reference(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
That is over 60 billion for State House clinic over the past 5 years of this administration and perhaps over 250 billion equivalent since 1999 yet when my folks are called there to perform certain procedures they have to take their equipment along. I guess this country as a whole needs hospitalisation. Sick leaders leading sick people.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Jjackson: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Houseofglam7:
What's MURIC saying?
That's what we wanna know undecided

MUMURIC you mean!!

5 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by SirRoberto(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
One of the things I detest most with this administration is how they pretend to be better than previous governments or administrations but commits the most atrocities.

Then the second part is when the enslaved defenders would have to hide or defend those atrocities but would later jump at any news about the same government, constructing roads or railways to glorify and exalt such government as if the government was the best thing to have happened to their lives (not the lives of Nigerians).

#wemusttakebackourcountry

5 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Houseofglam7(f): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jjackson:

MUMURIC you mean!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why are you like this?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by hamingra: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
I love that not a single person other than potopoto wailers responded to this! ���
Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Buhari is a shameless failure

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by olisaEze(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Blast all you want, the man can’t hear you. undecided
Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by viralinfo: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerian and der reason, if osato can afford to travel to india to get treated why cant a past head of state and now president cant afford it..abeggggii...the some nigerian youth are sufferimg from metal laziness...our first lady jst made it public that health sector have access to low interest fund for then to apply, still trust nigerian dey ma wait in thier houx hoping for things to gt beta....health worker and intistution go and apply for the fund..or you want Aisha to help you fill the form haba
Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Jjackson: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Houseofglam7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why are you like this?
cheesy

grin
Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
even to check ordinary blood pressure they will still travel overseas to check it

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
viralinfo:
Nigerian and der reason, if osato can afford to travel to india to get treated why cant a past head of state and now president cant afford it..abeggggii...the some nigerian youth are sufferimg from metal laziness...our first lady jst made it public that health sector have access to low interest fund for then to apply, still trust nigerian dey ma wait in thier houx hoping for things to gt beta....health worker and intistution go and apply for the fund..or you want Aisha to help you fill the form haba
ANOTHER ASS LICKER SPOTTED. READ YOUR WRITE UP TO SEE IF YOU SOUND REASONABLE OR YOU DELIBERATELY WANT TO BE FOOLISH. KAIIII!!!!

3 Likes

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Femiomoh(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is news like this not embarrassing to our politicians not to talk of the president.
Leaving the country you are to over see and govern for another country for medical.
So sad smiley smiley. [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by dalass(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/08/25/buhari-under-fire-for-allowing-aisha-others-embark-on-medical-trip-abroad/

FG..... Fraudulent Government.

Nothing adds up.... They just want to keep everyone from talking... To them, this is hate speech!

cool
Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by dalass(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
SirRoberto:
One of the things I detest most with this administration is how they pretend to be better than previous governments or administrations but commits the most atrocities.

Then the second part is when the enslaved defenders would have to hide or defend those atrocities but would later jump at any news about the same government, constructing roads or railways to glorify and exalt such government as if the government was the best thing to have happened to their lives (not the lives of Nigerians).

#wemusttakebackourcountry

Thus they remind me of Animal Farm... I've forgotten the name of the author.. .. The story keeps changing to make themselves seem better but in actual fact, they are worse.... undecided

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
dalass:

Thus they remind me of Animal Farm... I've forgotten the name of the author.. .. The story keeps changing to make themselves seem better but in actual fact, they are worse.... undecided
George Orwell

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by viralinfo: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
@zeeknowns324.... you know nothing...be der an keep wailing...when youre nt inform ure deform....when you hate the system dont expect the system to work for you...learn to flow with the tide small boy...am a beneficial from convid 19 pallative measure not oli dat also a beneficial of cbn agricultural loan by Nirsal ...metally lazy youth spotted..
Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Next Level unfolding...
Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by dalass(f): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

George Orwell

Thanks for reminding me grin

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by earnit3: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
really
Re: HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad by Godkillbuhari(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
viralinfo:
. Zombie spotted ......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betta Edu: N585m Palliative Scandal Under Investigation – Bayo Onanuga / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans / Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.