Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) (38393 Views)

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Natural disaster
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by WinLABSstores: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
IMASTEX:

Certainly with the leaders that have done more harm than natural disasters.
so, should we curse Nigeria?
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by cray91(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
so you still want them happening with our already battling bad government and leaders disasters? better be thankful!
hidhrhis:
Why is all this things happening in Europe and rarely happens in africa
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by SawD007: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Ogbeni righteousness.....there is no rapture...there is no end time... this things have been happening before....even worse during the time of our forefathers...but no means of spreading such news

I don first tell you say you get luck say you nor dey stay with me
I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....

Slawowirrrrrrrrrr!!! You ment bro ..
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Excuses: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
etibaba:
Hurricane be having nice names but terrible effect, From Hurricane Laura to Hurricane Lili to Hurricane Paloma to the famous Hurricane Katrina.

The hurricanes like them because they always give it names..!
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
MsAllison:
grin
shame on ambode for not fighting back godfatherism grin
Obaseki don prove the mantra "Edo nor be Lagos"
lol Kriss216 you no well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
I always envy this people collective reasoning level... precaution measures already set in place, and am sure afterwards already set too, even no panic as they're evacuating...

My country my country grin grin
Some go even stay back and hide to loot when everybody has left...and precautions my foot cheesy
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
hidhrhis:
u mean North America undecided
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Ogbeni righteousness.....there is no rapture...there is no end time... this things have been happening before....even worse during the time of our forefathers...but no means of spreading such news

I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
bad guy
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Zappi: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I even thought Slawomir was a good Muslim, never knew he is an ATHEIST cry
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by xamuell: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ykc2:
about 300 years ago Spanish flu killed more than 50 million people
Dude that was a hundred and six years ago.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by remi1444: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The way I'm laughing out loud in this room. Passersby go dey question my sanity.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by witworth(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://apnews.com/e3a953a7dc479d3adbe1911688c979e2
but according to what am seeing here, it looks like the storm has hitted one or two places in the area before, but look at them, they would still go back later to that same place after the storm is down and same thing will still happen over and over again, what is the meaning of all these self.
Abeg jare Dem just like rough play.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Sandrapery: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
So bad..
Meanwhile, we fabricate concrete block moulding machine of various types

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSlCFWXp52c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lJB6K16QcA

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Jesu is coming soon. pls repent now and be saved
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Kvng6464: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Until you Take your time to Read the Book of Revelation, you may not Understand all these Horrible Events Hitting the Earth and its inhabitants.

As Much as so Much Chaos and Disaster Engulfs the World, I Still see the Grace and Mercy of GOD longing For People to accept His Son.

As Bad as things are now, it is Totally Uncomparable to the Wrath that will be Poured out in a Short time on the Earth and on All who will miss the Rapture of the Saints..

In Times as these, Running out is not Really the Answer, as the Place you are Running to may be Worse.

Running to Jesus is the Surest Thing to do..

Time is Running out Folks..

Prayers For the Nations and People

waytn be ur problem self?
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
xamuell:
Dude that was a hundred and six years ago.
ook ok Nigeria people dey shout always end of the world end of the world cus we no dey where natural disaster dey happen everyday ,or dont Nigerians know that everyday Tokyo must shake small,any way we no kukuma get any technology for naija
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by shedomains: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Whitecoal711:
God have been gracious to us
indeed,how about boko harram,the new serial killing,rape and kill,ritual killing and the nigerian pandemic called corruption.we all have it coming.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by xamuell: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ykc2:
ook ok Nigeria people dey shout always end of the world end of the world cus we no dey where natural disaster dey happen everyday ,or dont Nigerians know that everyday Tokyo must shake small,any way we no kukuma get any technology for naija
it's not that natural disasters have not been there. It's just that the frequency and ramifications have worsened over time.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
who is this boy or na man self? I mean the pics you displayed

Na this bros you dey talk about?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEQY6RIjdZL/?igshid=x6m81ngvr48
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
lomprico:

shift things like this have been happening for hundreds of years b4 now

Revelation never stated that hurricanes and such natural disasters will be something new. Revelations is about signs to let you know where you are on the one way road of life and how far from the end. When the natural disasters become frequent.... more violent and happening in unusual places.... then it is a sign that we are near the end of time. Should we look at the trend in recent times... that's what's happening..... super storms... super earthquakes.... super floods... super fires... all happening during these times. Isn't it during these times also prophesied the Mark of the Beast?.... the world is it at pause now.... no more business as usual.... basically waiting for the vaccine... the Mark of the Beast. In your own line of thinking.... weren't flu and viruses always around?...ask yourself why now the world has to stop because of COVID-19... then listen to yourself give answers.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by planetx: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
400 years is up 1619 to 2019 from now on it going to be judgement after judgement on mystery Babylon. You can laugh at this comment but trust me you will not be laughing much very soon.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
shedomains:

indeed,how about boko harram,the new serial killing,rape and kill,ritual killing and the nigerian pandemic called corruption.we all have it coming.
this are not natural, we inflicted this on our self due to our greeds and sinful ways
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Hurricane Buhari is worse than all. It destroys without warning.

/
bro hatred can't get us any where
The only proven weapon against this kind of suffering is love
Christ and Christianity is all about love
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by dasparrow: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
frainc:
What Africa is facing is worse
Hunger
Poverty
Religion crisis
Genocide
Disunity
Bad leader
Natural Hatred
Economy melt down
Etc

Please be advised that Africa is a Continent and not a country. Not all African countries are performing poorly like Nigeria. Some African countries are doing well and are even more advanced than Nigeria but how will you know when your government ensures that you only get few hours of electricity per day or none at all?

You need to travel so you can see for yourself that Africa as a Continent is not as bad as the western media likes to paint it. I agree that Nigeria our country is on a downward trajectory. This is the reason why some Nigerians living in the diaspora are starting to consider building their retirement homes in other African countries instead. Insecurity is currently a big problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by dasparrow: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
hidhrhis:

This is happening in the United States and not Europe. It pays to read. Secondly, Africa is Blessed although many Africans and especially Nigerians don't realize it. So many Black people from other nations of the world outside Africa wish they were living in Africa while Africans on the other hand run overseas to be treated with scorn and disdain by whites, arabs, indians, asians and latinos. What a life! We never know what we have until we loose it.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by dasparrow: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
@Post

Hurricanes are recurrent in the United States. They happen every year. Nothing new.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Tejaisco(f): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
hidhrhis:
From geologic point of view; our craton is very stable compared to theirs.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Until you Take your time to Read the Book of Revelation, you may not Understand all these Horrible Events Hitting the Earth and its inhabitants.

As Much as so Much Chaos and Disaster Engulfs the World, I Still see the Grace and Mercy of GOD longing For People to accept His Son.

As Bad as things are now, it is Totally Uncomparable to the Wrath that will be Poured out in a Short time on the Earth and on All who will miss the Rapture of the Saints..

In Times as these, Running out is not Really the Answer, as the Place you are Running to may be Worse.

Running to Jesus is the Surest Thing to do..

Time is Running out Folks..

Prayers For the Nations and People

You sure know how to use words

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Until you Take your time to Read the Book of

man you need to find something to do with your pathetic life.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by siddique07: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Through definition of "The rish also cries"

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen / Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.