Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. (4740 Views)

Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by BabaRamota1980: 5:56am On Aug 27, 2020
This guy should be arrested for deliberately destroying farm and then threatening to kill the farmer. What rubbish is this? I hope farmer is safe sha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls3xAnee9K4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by PrinceOfEast(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2020
This is all shades of wrong. But Buba thinks otherwise embarassed Fulani herdsmen are hungry,they ain't terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Taraba32:
[s][/s]
you are a part of nigeria problems.
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by LawLab247: 6:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by BabaRamota1980: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
This is all shades of wrong. But Buba thinks otherwise embarassed Fulani herdsmen are hungry,they ain't terrorist.

Did you hear him say it was mistake cow ate the yam. What kind of mistake is that? Ninsense

3 Likes

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by Mraphel: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2020
The herdsman Coward, the farmers coward

1 Like

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by iHart(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmmm, this thing don they get out of hand oh.

1 Like

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by IvarTheBoneless: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2020
This "Thunder fire ya mother" video where a herdsman was abusing a developer ? undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by austine4real(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2020
angry angry

Cut the herdsmen into pieces do to them what they do to u
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by hidhrhis(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Their is big problem
what I can decipher from this video are
1 this fulani are animals: how can someone who is normal and in his right state of mind be threatening to kill another person
2 they are unapologetic:you destroyed someone's yam and potato farm with ur cow yet u are abusing the farmer even threatening him with police 3 over confidence: they believe no one can do them a thing cos how will u hurt me and be cursing my mother and father
4 why is he afraid of being snapped
By the time buhari finish is tenure and non Fulani or hausawa becomes president the way this people will be killed for any slight trespass or wrong action it will be like genocide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by BabaRamota1980: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Im suspecting they are targeting that village for a raid. The herdsman is like a provocateur to trigger a headstart tension. You are right. He violated the farmer and then threaten him with police arrest. cheesy

Where are the villagers, could they not come to this guy's aid? Fulani could have hurt him there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by BabaRamota1980: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

This "Thunder fire ya mother" video where a herdsman was abusing a developer ? undecided undecided

That part is funny. The omoibo started asking if herdsman dey craze. He asked like twice. Once fulani open fire thats it, yanminri mouth went cold. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by ERockson: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
See ordercity! That small boy can kill the farmer and nothing will happen. What I my even saying, that farmer is a working dead man already. Coward Ibo

1 Like

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
fear Fulani herdmens.....they value the cattles more than human life...
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by KingMack(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
All I heard was tsunder fire ya modagrin

1 Like

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by DoubleEngine007: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Try that shit in the north ,the person will have his head cut off his body.. But they will move freely in other parts of the country ,destroying people's crops.. That's why I like to see the news where thunder kills their cows in one other part of the country. See small rat dey use thurder curse him mama.. Chai!

1 Like

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by BabaRamota1980: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
ERockson:
See ordercity! That small boy can kill the farmer and nothing will happen. What I my even saying, that farmer is a working dead man already. Coward Ibo

Im telling you
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
AND THEY WANTED TO INTRODUCE RUGA NATION WIDE. HMMMM
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by mightyhazell: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

That part is funny. The omoibo started asking if herdsman dey craze. He asked like twice. Once fulani open fire thats it, yanminri mouth went cold. cheesy
here is the true aim of digging out the old video and not any form of indignation as to the actions of the herdsmen.. More like a mock thread..

Next time be open about these things.. always cowardly masking yo intentions won't get u the real kick there in
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by Georgekyrian(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Arewa if this thing wey una dey find come, e no go easy oo. I noticed the more I come on Nairaland the more I hate Islam, human conscience is far from them.
is not only una wey no get joy, the way una dey find provocation I swear it go reach everybody whether you dey Nigeria then or not na DACHU DASHA.. Papa go collect mama go collect. I pray civil War never happens again and not in my generation, but if it becomes. Mohammed and 72 virgins go leave una run because you guys will found out las las una no reach to dey eat raw.. FOOLS

2 Likes

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by BabaRamota1980: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2020
mightyhazell:
here is the true aim of digging out the old video and not any form of indignation as to the actions of the herdsmen.. More like a mock thread..

Next time be open about these things.. always cowardly masking yo intentions won't get u the real kick there in

Ask you fathers that joined nairaland with me in 100 b.c.
BabaRamota has never been shy to plough yanminri and expose you out. This video is funny but also dangerous. I wish i saw when it first hit internet. I would have blown nairaland up with it. The bloody coward was recording video to use brag on internet with caption - Igbo chase fulani from farm. But fulani turn table on the dolt and repeatedly call on thunda to fire his mother, and the slave no fit talk. Person that few minutes earlier was talking hot to herdsman, just suddenly went cold.

Where are his villagers? Cowards are hidden under women wrapper. Bunch of sissies! Very irritating thing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by mightyhazell: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Ask you fathers that joined nairaland with me in 100 b.c.
BabaRamota has never been shy to plough yanminri and expose you out. This video is funny but also dangerous. I wish i saw when it first hit internet. I would have blown nairaland up with it. The bloody coward was recording video to use brag on internet with caption - Igbo chase fulani from farm. But fulani turn table on the dolt and repeatedly call on thunda to fire his mother, and the slave no fit talk. Person that few minutes earlier was talking hot to herdsman, just suddenly went cold.

Where are his villagers? Cowards are hidden under women wrapper. Bunch of sissies! Very irritating thing!
Now that u have managed to gumshoe out of your timid hole ( with your real intention) due to my prodding,let us now talk real issues..

well,you have a point as to the elderly farmer bluffing his way till the fulani cowboy got sufficiently scared about what the video of himself ,brothers and cows destroying somebody's farmland may portend for him and therefore drawing inspiration from his fear to launch the verbal assaults..buoyed further as he noticed the farmer was without any form of arm. But I still will commend the farmer for taking the vital step of having this encounter on tape,mellowing down when the animal became mad enuf and could have smashed the phone and the detail therein and then subsequently retrieving his phone by whatever manipulation.. the result? the world was able to see for themselves... elderly cowards with brains of 5 year olds are also able to make a joke of it

I salute the Igbo farmer

cos some farmers I know wouldn't even have the presence of mind to talk,much less whip out an Android phone to record it.. I'd leave it here first..
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by Lanretoye(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2020
na beg dem still dey beg fulani laslas,maybe cos he doesn’t want thunder to fire his mother.
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by adecz: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Cattle Fulani are primitive men
who want to remain in the primitive
past.

No education, sleeping in the bush,
very aggressive & antisocial.
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by Profadvocate: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Are there youth in this village

They should send this man and his cows away

This type can rape and kill

There are some very good ones among them
Re: A Farmer And Herdsman Caught In Action. This Herdsman Is Wrong, Cruelty. by VEXT: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Nigeria is really a zoo.. Why come into some one land and destroy his phone and have the audacity to smash his phone and insult him... I blame the south for all of these, they keep tolerating them... Only violence can bring peace !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With A Dog For N3m, Now I Get Wet Whenever I See Dogs – Lady (photo) / Mariam Ashley Foundation Launches Campaign Against Human Trafficking And Sexual / Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.