Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (52995 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Islie: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
By Chinonso Alozie

Owerri—herdsmen have been caught by the people of Obudi Agwa Autonomous Community in Oguta Local Government Area, with one of them carrying a sack of bullets.

The traditional ruler of the community, Eze Ignatius Asor, confirmed this to Vanguard in Owerri, saying his people were living in fear. He said the suspect was handed over to the Police Area Command at Egbema.

He told Vanguard: “Some youths saw two of the herdsmen and called them. One of them with a gun ran away and the other one was caught with a bag. He told the youths that it was just garri. But when the youths forced the bag from him and opened it, they saw bullets. We are not happy about what is happening.”

Obudi Agwa is a neighbouring community to Obokofia in Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of the state where herdsmen last week, caused a stir by shooting sporadically because their host asked them to leave.

They later apologised and begged to be forgiven.

Meanwhile, there is growing tension in the area as Obudi Agwa people are said to be on the run, having seen that the herders have been armed.

Speaking to Vanguard on how the villagers caught the herdsmen conveying bullets, Eze Asor, said: “Herdsmen have invaded my community and my people are doing things in fear now. As you know, these people are armed to the teeth.

“I have reported the matter to the Area Commander here. He even saw more than one thousand cows invading the community. The story you heard is the truth and I don’t know the next step to take. They stay in our bush and do whatever they like.

“As they move around, they destroy our crops, causing pains to our people, especially the farmers. The funniest thing is that I don’t know where they got their instruction from. They do things with impunity and I can’t understand.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/herder-caught-with-sack-of-bullets-in-imo/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by judgementyard(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Do all that is necessary to safeguard lives and prosperities that was intrusted to you.
Don't wait for the police,they too get their orders from you know who!

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Amuocha: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari boys on the move

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
I knew it.

Caught by locals.

It would have been over-looked by our armed forces if they first caught sight of him.

This insecurity is getting too much.

Buhari sack the Minister for Interior affairs, and your defence minister. We are retrogressing. You come from military background but i wonder if it was the same military that trained ruthless Obasanjo that also trained you

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by lordparcel: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chase those Cows out of Biafla Rand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by MetaPhysical: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Even with every noise of concern left, right and center, they still have the mind to be getting set for another attack.

Good job over there to those guys. Keep your eyes open and do not be afraid to stop and search any suspect.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Officialgarri: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
We know it's a lie.

Fulani with sack of bullet given to him by the people of owerri.

Every fulani man even the innocent ones will be victims of these lies. They should just go back to their region and live in peace

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where are the sack of bullets?
Wey the herdsmen?

So you want to tell me there is no phone to make a video or at least pictures. When everything scatter we go see who dey fool who..

I'm not supporting herdsmen attacks , but we need to use our brain to think..

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by brushesz: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na wao
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by merits(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where is the pissure?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Toscarel: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Eee
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Magnifico2000: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where are the pictures, people would not believe it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by pautex: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
chunhua chuku konfuhauoa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. LAUGHING IN CHINESE LANGUAGE. SHEBI NA UNA WANT NEXT LEVEL , MAKE UNA SEE AM THIS IS JUST THE BEGININGundecided
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by freeze001(f): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why leave them alive? Before they actualise their intent to kill innocent citizens they should be dispatched to the great beyond as a matter of urgency! Next you will hear that Police released them on orders from above and Tinubu will ask for cows as evidence!

9 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by sotall(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
angry
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by GenFunction: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
civil defence grin
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by 9jayes: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
They are there to secure Okorocha's properties from Ihedioha and nothing more, you people too dey fear little tinz
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Reffone: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by mixta140: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
C dat.... cool

For stubborn STD check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ghf
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Choice22(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari why, enough blood in the land yet you are not saying anything

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by stanliwise(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wen a Goro chewing man with little education is giving guns, killing Rampage is the next option.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by joseph1832(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na WA oh. This is becoming unbecoming
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by martowskin1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
they understand the south.... set the SW and SE up, when they are fighting them selves, the south become weak then we penetrate

thank God say my SS brothers refuse to join the stupidity of SE and SW.......

The north cant manipulate us like they are manipulating the SE and SW against each other

6 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by zeromeridian: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks to Imolites for having the guts to search them

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Toscarel: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
AkeNathan:
I knew it.

Caught by locals.

It would have been over-looked by our armed forces if they first caught sight of him.

This insecurity is getting too much.

Buhari sack the Minister for Interior affairs, and your defence minister. We are retrogressing. You come from military background but i wonder if it was the same military that trained ruthless Obasanjo that also trained you

It's his brothers and you feel he would tackle them, look at the weapons they are amassing but little iPob were assigned python dance

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by BlackCrainte: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
Amuocha:
Buhari boys on the move
[/s]
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by centurionpapa(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
holy moses!
sack of bullets
hope it's not meant for the locals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Operatives And Their Luxurious Lifestyle / Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.