Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career (36488 Views)

Ex-cds, Gen. Irabor Had A Brilliant Military Career - Oborevwori / Peter Obi Presented With Handmade Shoes by People With Disabilities In Benue / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by LaniXmen: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari laughs as he was shown his younger age photos
At the Chief of Army Staff Annual Conference, I was presented with a compilation of photos from my military career. From cadet to General, even my time at the US Army War College. I seized the opportunity to take the audience on a journey down memory lane.
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyTOCMF2O1Q

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by REDshouse(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2018
Some pigs will soon bombard here now

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by helinues: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Little Jubrin... grin

Walahi some people are deluded.

God bless Buhari

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Nnemuka(f): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2018
REDshouse:
Idiotic pigs of Buhari I guess...

By the way how will the picture alleviate poverty.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by LaniXmen: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by geo4c: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Will this make front page?
Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Connoisseur(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Kai the power of money and power.

This Buhari is really looking young

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by nelronaldo(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2018
Okay
Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by quickberry2(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Mufasa27(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2018
People are dying, Soldiers are been killed on a daily, the army chief and the dummy president are here laughing sheepishly to camera.....Smh !!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by buhariguy(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2018
REDshouse:
what will the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist be doing here.
Nnemuka:

Idiotic pigs of Buhari I guess...

By the way how will the picture alleviate poverty.
you know it will not reduced poverty, but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist has be making fools of themselves.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by SternProphet: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Connoisseur:
Kai the power of money and power.

This Buhari is really looking young

His medical team are pumping him with a lot of fantastic stuff. I used to suspect steroids but I am sure they have stopped that.
However to believe there is a Jubril one has to be congenitally stupid and simple minded from far far in one's lineage.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by backnbeta(f): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2018
I don't know what's so fantastic about this man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Buterflyle0: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2018
I respect you my President.

Being in the corridors of power for so long yet no single corruption charge against you.

A man different from the rest.

God bless you sir

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Kenekingisback: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2018
General Buhari sorry Maj. General.

This man is not Buhari grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2018
See handsome man.
God bless and cared for a man so much that his enemies are so surprised and in awed to the point that they are saying....

NOOO, this can't be him,
he is just too fresh,
he is too young,
he looks so younger than the man we knew 3 years ago,
his smile is too enticing and too sexy,
his lips is too pink now unlike before,
he is so tall and cute,
My babe is dying for him and kissing his pictures these days!
NOOOOO, this can't be him.

wink cheesy grin

What a wonderful God we serve!

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Bolustical: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Inconsequential and bitter 5%ers right now.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Connoisseur(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2018
SternProphet:

His medical team are pumping him with a lot of fantastic stuff. I used to suspect steroids but I am sure they have stopped that.
However to believe there is a Jubril one has to be congenitally stupid and simple minded from far far in one's lineage.

I think it's impossible to replace any president with a double; not for a few minutes but for months on end. It will be the stuff of legends if it's ever achieved.

Meanwhile, whatever those doctors are giving must be the future of modern medicine.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by nairaman66(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Everything war and blood is what this old nincompoop is fascinated about! No blueprint, no sense of belonging or aura being the president of the most populous black nation!

Next level means he wants to take Nigeria to another level of poverty and death!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by tachacute(f): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIytWu1wVQQ&itct=CDQQpDAYACITCNPi17C7_d4CFUE94AodY-oJ8jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Popzi1: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Oka
Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:
I respect you my President.

Being in the corridors of power for so long yet no single corruption charge against you.

A man different from the rest.

God bless you sir
He is different from the rest of the thieves.
That is why he remained the best President in the history of Nigeria.
MAY God keep protecting him and blessing him.
Sai Baba.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by deepwater(f): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Nah very glaring this is not him

Hold up guys, did this guy just called the military a museum

No wonder they still use shagari tanks at metele....Truly a museum....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by davodyguy: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2018
SternProphet:

They believed KANU was dead until he reappeared from hiding, so they can believe Buhari too is dead and one imaginary Jubrin is some where in Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2018
Never really fed into the Jubrin theories but damn, this new Buhari looks too young to ignore. What did they do? He even appears younger and fresher than Osinbanjo now. Something aint right

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2018
Is this now the job of the coas

Is this the best time for this insensitive charade

Jubrin and buhari are both idiotts

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by Dollarship(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2018
Fake buhari how far

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career by franchasng: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2018

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.