Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? (8978 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by blingxx(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Denique:
Looking for ideas, huh? wink
you really had to use that depressing dp undecided
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by blingxx(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
AgathaMoses:
i mistakenly pee pee inside her toto durin sex

lie from the pit of hell ..I bet you have never even fvcked before undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by SyncForth: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
No reason m bro
U jst signed ur signature
Her Husband will forever remember u
dairykidd:
Bit the pussy while sucking as a novice then. I actually left my teeth marks there cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Ahmback(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
SyncForth:
No reason m bro U jst signed ur signature Her Husband will forever remember u
seriously
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
SmellySperm:
mistakenly inserted my diicck into her assholegrin
And he no enter abi grin
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
SyncForth:
No reason m bro
U jst signed ur signature
Her Husband will forever remember u
Lolzz grin
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
And he no enter abi grin
grin e enter small Shagringrin
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Bennysam: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Blackmoran:
didn't know which hole to insert my junior
Lazy youth why can't you pass, do you think everyone is like you
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by arthorjnr(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
SmellySperm:
mistakenly inserted my diicck into her assholegrin

I still doubt the guys that say this was a mistake.

Like the anal sphincter is tight. How small was the D to make an effortless slide?

Or maybe the girl's been getting anal before.

1 Like

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
SmellySperm:

grin e enter small Shagringrin
Hole is hole nigarrr cool
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Hole is hole nigarrr cool
mah nigga

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Judybash93(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
larryking540:

it didn't go in but na deep pain her feel ,so I actually got Educated not once but twice ,so I have been observant on that each time I wan do kelewa

Better person grin grin
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by AgathaMoses(f): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2020
i was 2 lazy 2 get up after sex n she enjoys my dik still in her
WonderWoman5775:

OMG that's not good at all
larryking540:

guy u can infect that lady ,was it worth it?
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by AgathaMoses(f): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2020
I don’t blame u ppu. U are all kids
Nemesis0147:
not possible oga
blingxx:

lie from the pit of hell ..I bet you have never even fvcked before undecided
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2020
AgathaMoses:
I don’t blame u ppu. U are all kids
methuselah
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by AgathaMoses(f): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2020
kid
Nemesis0147:
methuselah
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2020
AgathaMoses:
i was 2 lazy 2 get up after sex n she enjoys my dik still in her
eww
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Theevilone(m): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2021
larryking540:
inserting the magic stick in the wrong hole not in the anus and not also in the virginal
Are there two holes there apart from the anus ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.