Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How (6497 Views)

I'm Obsessed With Thighs And Breasts. And I Dont Know Why / Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How by epicmadam(f): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2020
You won't be here if you don't actually need butts, hips, and breasts enlargement, but guess what? You can leave me a comment after digesting this recipe for natural endowment, I will be quick to answer all your questions. So let's go straight to the point.

Akpi seed which is also known as Djansang Njansang, Musodo, Erimado is now known for developing hips, breasts and buttocks in a natural way. Trust me babe, this is way better than using piles, steroids and the likes. What herbs gives you is permanent results with no side effects. So let's see how you can use this seed to achieve awesome results.

HOW TO USE AKPI SEED

Crush some akpi seeds in a mortar and get a ready-to-use paste by adding a little water. Then mix the resulting dough with shea butter and also add fenugreek powder or oil.
Mix well until you get a homogeneous paste. Pour everything into a clean plastic and keep it cool Take a small amount of the cream, pass over the breasts or buttocks Gently massage the breasts or buttocks in circular motions from the bottom up until complete penetration.

To firm the breasts: Crush the akpi seeds and obtain a paste with a little water Take an egg white and add to the paste Take pure honey and make the mixture apply on the breasts in mask and let stand for 1 hour and rinse with cold water Hydrate your breasts with a little cocoa or shea butter and fenugreek oil, all mixed together, pass over the breasts every morning To do at least 2 times a week .

Here are two recipes to trigger ovulation: ~

Recipe 1: Purge -Take 6 seeds of akpi and 4 African peppers -Mash them on a clean grinding wheel -Add warm heated water to dilute the paste obtained -Make then full purge -Purging It will not only promote ovulation, but will also stabilize your cycle and make ovulation robust and strong. It is therefore advisable to purge each evening for better ovulation.

Recipe 2: This recipe is to be made every evening. ~ Oral solution - Crush the akpi and the African pepper on a clean wheel - Use plain water, to dilute the dough - Filter and drink on an empty stomach To be done continuously, until the desired result is obtained

Price: N3000
QTY: 100g
FREESHIPPING (Nationwide)

1 Like

Re: Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How by epicmadam(f): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sorry i forgot to add please always take the screenshots of this post to avoid time wastage of introduction and where you got my number from, once you send screenshot I already understand...

Thanks!
Re: Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How by bidemilayomi: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Please do you have fenugreek powder? Or probably the seed?
Re: Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How by epicmadam(f): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2020
bidemilayomi:
Please do you have fenugreek powder? Or probably the seed?

Yes, I have both the seed and the powder! Freeshipping inclusive
Re: Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How by epicmadam(f): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2020
This is the real deal for ladies wey sabi...

1 Like

Re: Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How by Calazoto: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2020
You said free shipping right?
Re: Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How by Calazoto: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2020
I'm Lagos...
Re: Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How by epicmadam(f): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Calazoto:
You said free shipping right?

Yes free shipping

(1) (Reply)

I Love These Kinda Guys (photo) / Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.