Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,837,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe (30834 Views)

I Did Not Call For Tinubu’s Probe – House Committee Chairman Gagdi / Tribunal: Over 100 Nigerians Sign Petition Demanding Justice / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by skyhighweb1: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Politics Sha! Is he the only one that stole? or are they being sponsored too? Who is bankrolling them? Hypocrisy thrives in Nigeria.
so u saying till dey are like 5 effc should start investigating
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
rawpadgin:
I am even shocked its still just 16,000

Every sensable Nigerians should sign it asap
I thought so too. I am sure many does not know where to!!!

E for don be millions by now

3 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by BabaO2: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
By the time a more potent and meaningful counter petition to investigate Jonathan/Diezani is opened Dem eyes go clear.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by mascot87(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
I like the fact that this people are making Tinubu more popular.

Thank you for the petitions.

BAT 2023

3 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by positive11: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
humilitypays:
Buhari should stop dancing around the fire, just jail this political criminal called Tinubu already.

Even his response to the allegation of Bullion Vans found in his compound on election eve indicted him as a corrupt thieving criminal that ought to be jailed and forgotten at Kirikiri maximum security pirsons angry

Jail Tinubu today and watch Nigeria rise to greatness smiley

If Buhari mistakenly selects Tinubu as next Nigeria's President, Nigeria is doomed, it will be a joke, the world will know that Nigeria is forever doomed!

Yorubas why must you guys present criminals as best option to lead the great Yoruba nation that have men of integrity like Akinwunmi Adèsina and GSM

Instead of Tinubu, we can manage Osinbajo even though he has been stained by the present terrorist government in power, let's try new breeds like Adèsina, Okonjo-Iweala, myself and many other great Nigerians.

Say no to blood thirsty criminals in power!!
so na tinubu be nigeria problem or yours?

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by fergie001: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
kalu61:
Nwanne ukwu. Ndewo. How is your day going?
Nwanne ukwu,..a pasa m

My day is good & yours!?
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Arsenal2020(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
singling tinubu out and assasinnating his character is what I do not support.

Reno that wrote this petition, what about Ibori and uduaghan though I am not against tinubu been prosecuted but they say charity begins at home and reno should start with delta state.

One thing for certain I know is that tinubu only governed lagos state and Lagos people should sign such petition....

The graft agency anyway should do their work but I still hold till tomorrow tinubu didn't steal from other states but lagos state he governed.

The way u guys keep calling the man seems as if he stole from the whole 37 states.

It will be nice if and any one of the petitioners face their state governors with same zeal for better governance.

Over to EFCC

Omokri na yeye man. Let d probe start wit ur oga president Jonathan ebele and his wife

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Petitioners would have difficulties proving it's case.It is base on assumptions not facts.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Arsenal2020(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
raumdeuter:
How many petitions did Omokri open to investigate Jonathan Atiku and the people bankrolling him

Abi o. The probe should begin wit former president Jonathan ebele, atiku, etc.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by pmoye(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
God bless you.

Those siding with corruption will always ask if the person being probed is the only one that stole.... How ridiculous that sounds. It is more like a criminal standing before the judge and asking if he is the only one that committed the crime....

We should start somewhere like you have said. Monkan mokan l'oye nkan... everyone will have his time/day of reckoning. Right now it just my be Tinubu's turn.

Basit46:

we should start from him

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by farem: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Basit46:

we should start from him

As the Senator representing your potopoto constituency , right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by sleekdot(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
The same Omokri promoting Atiku

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Donedeal1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
When it gets to 16m Nigerians then we can ask if someone's house was burgled if not then a mere waste of time.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by kalu61(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
fergie001:

Nwanne ukwu,..a pasa m

My day is good & yours!?
Udo. This one they want this man
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by stayclearofme: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Rubbish... Useless Omokiri.... bastard...how did you know the content of the van? Very useless GEJ stooge...kettle call pot black. The same vagabond supporting Atiku. God punish all of una.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by kayjay69(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
You are the real definition of the hypocrisy that thrives in Nigeria.

Unfortunately a majority of Nigerians are just like you.

Which is why the country is not moving forward anytime soon.
sbaks:
Politics Sha! Is he the only one that stole? or are they being sponsored too? Who is bankrolling them? Hypocrisy thrives in Nigeria.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
rawpadgin:
I am even shocked its still just 16,000

Every sensable Nigerians should sign it asap

Are you insane or just an IPOBian bigot who can no longer think logically? Many of you do not even know you are overstepping your boundaries and disrespecting the integrity of the tiers of Nigerian governance.

Has Tinubu ever served at federal level aside his short stint as a Senator? Where is the petition against the NDDC crooks who stole the wealth and future of the Niger Delta region under a federal government development initiative?

The whole Nigeria wants to die on a man who, at the very worst, can only be accused of robbing Lagos meaning that all non-Lagosian should back off and mind their business.

Not so in Nigeria full of bigots and tribalistic douchebags who want the leaders of others to hang while they present chocolate and cookies to their own miscreants and thieves.

Is it Omokri who is a buttlicker of GEJ, Alison-Madueke and Atiku, probably three of the most corrupt individuals at federal level Nigeria has ever known, responsible for ruining the future of many Nigerians, who should be masterminding a petition against Tinubu of Lagos?

Yorubas should fxxcking ronu.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by millionboi2: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Mind you, I don't support corruption but I hate hypocrisy. Don't fight tinubu alone, FIGHT ALL. Don't be one-sided
we can start with him
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Coldfeets: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
This people really don't want Tinubu to contest the 2023.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by humilitypays(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
positive11:

so na tinubu be nigeria problem or yours?
Tinubu is an inspiration to every Nigerian politician of today to start looting massively to acquire as much wealth as he acquired through Lagos state. Tinubu inspired Rochas Okorocha to loot Imo state dry, he inspired Adams Oshiomhole, Ganduje, etc.

Jailing Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu will help change Nigeria's political looting game that APC and PDP politicians are doing

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by NGpatriot: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
1. Renting BV to ferry your valuables and even money is not a crime in Nigeria.

2. Helping and giving your money to the poor and the needy is not a crime in Nigeria.

So, what exactly are you probing and what law was broke exactly?

See how dumb, ignorant, silly and jobless some Nigerians can be...?

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by colestephan86: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH
Reno is expected to know better,
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by badoh(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
When the petitioners reach 1m, let me know pls. Useless hypocrites.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fraud
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by idahme(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
raumdeuter:
How many petitions did Omokri open to investigate Jonathan Atiku and the people bankrolling him

The young man has done something novel, you should follow suite and open petition for the people you mentioned. One person can't do it all, the country belongs to us all, let's make it better. The moment we stop defending looters in government no matter their party inclination the better for the country.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Creamz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Mind you, I don't support corruption but I hate hypocrisy. Don't fight tinubu alone, FIGHT ALL. Don't be one-sided

The fight must start from somewhere now abi? I think this is going to make everyone in the corridors of power seat up. That is if truly they have those numbers of signatures
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Why them no announce am make all men sign , abeg where the link make I sign Sean John
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by SaintLucia: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
They meant 16,000 IPOB signed that yeye petition grin And meanwhile 98% of Agbero in Lagos are not Lagosians but 100% Agbero in Southeast are Igbo(s) grin

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by stayclearofme: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I thought so too. I am sure many does not know where to!!!

E for don be millions by now
Ask Omokiri na....you can now sign your own. Mumu people... can you prove the content of the van was money?
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
This is a classic case of leaving your own house burning while quenching the fire in another man's abode grin
When will Reno open petition about the on-going sleaze consuming his Niger-Delta region?
Well, this is a wasted effort in futility, Jagaban is unshaken cool

You're a liquefied natural hypocrite! You and anybody can also open petition against the sleaze in the Niger-Delta region so Allow him to Do what he's doing.

Suffering and Smiling!
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by stayclearofme: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
idahme:

The young man has done something novel, you should follow suite and open petition for the people you mentioned. One person can't do it all, the country belongs to us all, let's make it better. The moment we stop defending looters in government no matter their party inclination the better for the country.
My friend nobody is defending looters here. Can Omokiri or you prove that the content of the van was money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / APC Settles For Gbajabiamila As Governors, Senators-Elect Meet Buhari / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.