Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe (30838 Views)

I Did Not Call For Tinubu’s Probe – House Committee Chairman Gagdi / Tribunal: Over 100 Nigerians Sign Petition Demanding Justice / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by AfonjaConehead: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sophisticated moraans and coneheaded structured mining industrialists are confused....of all the names listed calling for tinubus probe ,none is Omo nna,all are ewedus.......they were thinking it would be nna dem so they can fill the atmosphere with nitrogenous Amala and amonia gbegiri gases. grin grin grin grin

Lzaa biko bia o, miners o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Dayvidblue: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lordofthewest:
When are we signing for the useless kerosene governors in biafuro land? grin grin I don't support tinubu though but I like how he's giving these people sleepless nights
Are you alright? seriously are you alright?
Get serious and know when to joke.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Rajiolaade:
your ancestral lineage were & are & will remain insensible for ever in Jesus name .amen ,omo Igbo olori buruku.

Look at this igbo ęfón! You'll continue to chop stale Ewedu and Gbegiri without meat till you die if you continue this way.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by One4me: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Politics Sha! Is he the only one that stole? or are they being sponsored too? Who is bankrolling them? Hypocrisy thrives in Nigeria.

Dont get worried, these are just 16,000 Igbos and if we take 5% of 200Million, those 16,000 are still insignificant.

They did not sign Petition to probe Ganduje, they did not sign petition to Probe Okorocha, they did not sign Petition to probe Yussuf, Buhari cousin in Aso Rock who has Trillions in a single bank account, so much so that the CBN Governor had to beg him to disperse the funds so as to douse suspicion and many more Rogues in Govt, it isTinubu they are signing Petition on? grin grin
Doffus everywhere
. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
wellmax:
BAT has not openly declared his Presidential ambition, yet some people don dey piss for body.

Jagaban is their father

Nope! He's the slave master and his son his the slave driver and you and your ilks are the slaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Look at this inglorious bastard! Who's a Yoruba hater? Oponu, for your info, I have Yoruba blood cousins and relatives.

Allow you to suffer and smile in peace abi? Meaning that Fela Anikulapo Kuti was right when he sang "Suffering and Smilling".

I don't pity you because you're a lost cause, I only pity your children or would-be children for having a father whose mental slavery has skyrocketed to mount Everest.
Your father and mother are the bastards! Stop crying more than bereaved, allow us suffer in peace, it's none of your business!
Now, sod off!

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by One4me: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lordofthewest:
When are we signing for the useless kerosene governors in biafuro land? grin grin I don't support tinubu though but I like how he's giving these people sleepless nights

Dont mind them, they are only good at pointing fingers (apart from beating Chest grin ), but fail woefully to look in the mirror!
Charity should begin at Home.
I am not a fan of Tinubu as well but all these useless efulefus who just spend all their life attacking Tinubu, as if he was the one that unleashed Crocodile smiles on their Villages, are just comically-amusing.

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by IamAtikulate: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Where is the petition link please? That thief will never have access to our CBN vault.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by jneutron4000: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
EVEN MAKE ALL THE 40MILLION POPULATION OF IBO SIGN AM WITH THAT MAD MAN OMOKRI, NA THUNDER GO FIRE UNA, THIS 2023 WILL DETERMINE IYAMIRI FATE IN YORUBA LAND. angry angry angry, FIRST FIRE BURN UNA THEN WE GO FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE STRIKE UNA angry angry UNA THINK SAY NA THE WAY UNA DO AWOLOWO AND ABIOLA UNA GO DO TINUBU angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by wellmax(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Nope! He's the slave master and his son his the slave driver and you and your ilks are the slaves.
At least we agree that he is a master and you his slaves since he lives freely in your mind.

Tinubu is greater than all Igbo leaders dead or alive put together.

Buhari had to form alliance with him.
Orji Kalu had to dissolve PPA to join Tinubu.
Even your god Atiku cannot joke with him.
GEJ is not even near him.

But you unknown nonentity with only keyboard to make noise is claiming woke.

Jagaban is your father

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by abbiboy: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Mind you, I don't support corruption but I hate hypocrisy. Don't fight tinubu alone, FIGHT ALL. Don't be one-sided

U like corruption,u re the hypocrite.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by abbiboy: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
AristocraticMe:
A day like this will definitely come.
Even the Roman Empire fell, the Chinese Emperor was disposed......... there will come a time Tinubu's relevance will be relegated...... Power in Lagos will be shifted............. it is just a matter of time......

The time is now.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by fabulous05(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
raumdeuter:
How many petitions did Omokri open to investigate Jonathan Atiku and the people bankrolling him

How many have you opened against the corrupt leaders in Nigeria, abi you no be citizen or do you like the situation of things in Nigeria
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by AristocraticMe: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
abbiboy:

The time is now.
You can say that again..... it is getting close................ just looking at how a sitting governor was disposed and denied a return ticket is just too power for a person................. His undoing will be putting a politician into Power........all past Lagos governors are not politicians....... they are just regurlay people............. that is one of Tinubu's trick............. put a Technocrat into power not a politician......................... with that he will still have political powers because a Technocrat wont know how to take hold of the political ground......

That is Politics101
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by lekki1444: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
AristocraticMe:
A day like this will definitely come.
Even the Roman Empire fell, the Chinese Emperor was disposed......... there will come a time Tinubu's relevance will be relegated...... Power in Lagos will be shifted............. it is just a matter of time......
but why would you want power to be shifted ? tinubu is doing a great job managing lagos. this is why it is the best state in the country

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Sophisticated moraans and coneheaded structured mining industrialists are confused....of all the names listed calling for tinubus probe ,none is Omo nna,all are ewedus.......they were thinking it would be nna dem so they can fill the atmosphere with nitrogenous Amala and amonia gbegiri gases. grin grin grin grin

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Royalfurnitures: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Plot against his 2023 presidential aspirations is gathering momentum

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by zinodizt: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Smh.... will the 16000 shut up and go and get pvc and vote against him in the next election.. Make we hear word jare

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Dayvidblue: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Maybe you are really the dumb one.
The aim of a probe is to know if a person has been involved in any wrong doing.
The fellow is suspected to have contravened the money laudry act. Moving money and valuables like you insinuated during election period is highly suspecious and should be subject to a probe.
Mind you the probe does not necessarily mean any wrong doing on his part.
That is how it is done in saner climes.
Let me educate you with a recent instance, the former king of Spain is currently subject to a probe though he had long abdicated in favour
of his son.

BAT and any other public office holder weather in times past or present, dead or alive should not be shielded from being probed .
He who has done nothing should fear no probe.

NGpatriot:

1. Renting BV to ferry your valuables and even money is not a crime in Nigeria.

2. Helping and giving your money to the poor and the needy is not a crime in Nigeria.

So, what exactly are you probing and what law was broke exactly?

See how dumb, ignorant, silly and jobless some Nigerians can be...?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
wellmax:

At least we agree that he is a master and you his slaves since he lives freely in your mind.

Tinubu is greater than all Igbo leaders dead or alive put together.

Buhari had to form alliance with him.
Orji Kalu had to dissolve PPA to join Tinubu.
Even your god Atiku cannot joke with him.
GEJ is not even near him.

But you unknown nonentity with only keyboard to make noise is claiming woke.

Jagaban is your father

It's a pity that in this century a man that has successfully turned all Yoruba yoots including you to street urchins and motor park garage touts is still being praised.

They say some were born great, some born to acquire greatness but it seems sufferhead was thrusted upon your head at birth.

How many hell do you want to pass through?, you're already in hell being a slave under Tinubu on earth and the hell fire that's waiting for you at the other side of life.

Continue shouting "Eko Oni Baje O" while you keep on slaving.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Dayvidblue: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
He might be greater than awo and abiola but I am sure he cannot lace the boots of the great zik.

CheGuevara101:

It's a pity that in this century a man that has successfully turned all Yoruba yoots including you to street urchins and motor park garage touts is still being praised.

They say some were born great, some born to acquire greatness but it seems sufferhead was thrusted upon your head at birth.

How many hell do you want to pass through?, you're already in hell being a slave under Tinubu on earth and the hell fire that's waiting for you at the other side of life.

Continue shouting "Eko Oni Baje O" while you keep on slaving.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Reference(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Well, he wants to govern this country and so probity should not be a problem on his part. As a matter of fact he should welcome any inquest with open arms.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Lovelyn451(f): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Abeg I wantu sign and thumbprint, plus how many passport should I bring...rubbish
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by mukthar2000(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
“They should prove it. I am on my own and I’m committed
to my party. So, even if I have money to spend on my
premises, what is your headache? Excuse me, if I don’t
represent any agency of government and if I have money to
spend…., if I have money, if I like I give it to the people free
of charge, as long as is not to buy votes…..who are those
watching my house looking for bullion vans? They must be
mischief-makers.”

MY INCOMING PRESIDENT TO BE JAGABAN ,LAUD IT FOR THEM TO STICK INTO THERE SCORE.

“To the best of our knowledge, Mr Bola Ahmed
Tinubu is a private citizen who ordinarily should not be seen
with a convoy of bullion vans.
“The questions begging for answers are: What are Bullion
Vans doing in the house of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Who owns the content, believing to be cash in the Bullion
Vans that were seen entering the house of Bola Ahmed
Tinubu on the eve of Nigerian Presidential elections?

OGENI ADEYUNJU. U SHOULD HAVE DONE UR FINDINGS FROM CBN B4 U COME OUT THERE TO FOOL PEOPLE'S WITH UR EXCUSES, EVEN U URSELF CAN TRANSPORT CAN MAKE USW OF BULLION VAN TO CONVOY SOME AMOUNT PF MOMEY FROM BANK TO UR COMPOUND.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Reference(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
lekki1444:
but why would you want power to be shifted ? tinubu is doing a great job managing lagos. this is why it is the best state in the country

How is it the best state. In those days I wake up by 4 am to start the long journey from my house off Allen to my office in Victoria Island everyday. Today that is when I start my morning devotion and still have enough time for fitness routines meaning that for years I had been worshipping Mammon thinking I was alive.

Abeg say another thing or define the criteria of 'best state'. My income has increased almost twenty times since both business and personal without the need to live there.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Bluntemperor: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Basit46:

we should start from him

He that comes to equity must come with not only clean hands but be a non Politics!
He Omokiri was in JEJ Govt, how many Corruption Cases were fought and won during his stays in government?.He is polluting the System.Those signing the petition are PDP members,who were in Govt for 16-years,where Stealing is not Corruption.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by lekki1444: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Reference:

How is it the best state. In those days I wake up by 4 am to start the long journey from my house off Allen to my office in Victoria Island everyday. Today that is when I start my morning devotion and still have enough time for fitness routines meaning that for years I had been worshipping Mammon thinking I was alive.

Abeg say another thing or define the criteria of 'best state'. My income has increased almost twenty times since both business and personal without the need to live there.
this proves it is the best state in the union. you were having those problems because everybody from the 36 states is running to this one state because it is run superiorly to other states. and the state is too small to handle all these people coming from the east and north thats why it is always gridlocked. you dont see the whole population of nigeria running to kano or nnewi do you ? this is why we need superior minds like jagaban to keep on running lagos. if jagaban goes ? lagos will descend into 3rd world chaos
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by LZAA: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by AristocraticMe: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
lekki1444:
Nobody will rule Lagos and not do a good job because of the level of industrialization and income.... even a child can rule Lagos and it will still perform better than half of the states in Nigeria.... so there is nothing special that Tinubu is doing.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by lekki1444: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
AristocraticMe:
Nobody will rule Lagos and not do a good job because of the level of industrialization and income.... even a child can rule Lagos and it will still perform better than half of the states in Nigeria.... so there is nothing special that Tinubu is doing.
thats bullcrap. i remember laagos under former governors. you will be lucky to get 2 hours of light. back then we used to use atupa all the time. atupa is like a kerosene lamp cheesy

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Basit46: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bluntemperor:

He that comes to equity must come with not only clean hands but be a non Politics!
He Omokiri was in JEJ Govt, how many Corruption Cases were fought and won during his stays in government?.He is polluting the System.Those signing the petition are PDP members,who were in Govt for 16-years,where Stealing is not Corruption.
Bro I just dey cruise ni ooo
shey writing job still dey available?
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by IamAtikulate: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
EVEN MAKE ALL THE 40MILLION POPULATION OF IBO SIGN AM WITH THAT MAD MAN OMOKRI, NA THUNDER GO FIRE UNA, THIS 2023 WILL DETERMINE IYAMIRI FATE IN YORUBA LAND. angry angry angry, FIRST FIRE BURN UNA THEN WE GO FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE STRIKE UNA angry angry UNA THINK SAY NA THE WAY UNA DO AWOLOWO AND ABIOLA UNA GO DO TINUBU angry angry
You mumu sha. Only mouth no action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.