Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,301 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian (2485 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by ovieemue: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
I met her on a dating website we talk and l already like her before l knew she was a Muslim. She said she is fine with it but l am not.

I have even ask her out and she agrees. I feel in the future our religion might come between us.

I need advice from matured people especially those that have witnessed marriage from different religions.
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please die it
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Lavisha(f): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
egungun becareful
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
no big deal
muslims and christians are getting married to each other everyday

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by dingbang(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
no big deal
muslims and christians are getting married to each other everyday
without one party being converted? Like they maintain their religion?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Kemimarch16(f): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
I'm not against it if it fine by you but as for me I can't marry Muslim because I can't trade my CHRIST for anything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by longetivity(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lavisha:
egungun becareful
be careful of what exactly
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by longetivity(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
f*ck religion love above all things

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
dingbang:
sure yes..there some alhajis who get married to christian wives and still allow the wives to practice their christian religion.e dey happen
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by XXXXTENTACION: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
dingbang:
Yes it happens. Its just about understanding undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Juliusmomoh: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
It is not good o..
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by dingbang(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
sure yes..there some alhajis who get married to christian wives and still allow the wives to practice their christian religion.e dey happen
so you mean I can marry a Muslin lady and she practices her religion while I practice mine... What about the kids?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by WibusJaga: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ovieemue! Ovieemue!! Ovieemue!!

How many times did I call you?

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Kestine0: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Op... Have been there with a kwara Muslim girl... Could not marry her due to her family religion.. She wanted to thou... But the family especially the father stood his ground.. Said her daughter won't marry a Christian... Second one was also from kwara.. Thought things would be different this time sill the same shit... Las Las I got married to n igbo girl from enugu.. So op...no it is very rare for a Muslim babe to marry a Christian guy.. Almost impossible... But ur own fit different sha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
dingbang:
so you mean I can marry a Muslin lady and she practices her religion while I practice mine... What about the kids?
dingbang it depends on u oo cheesy
at least u and ur woman go come at an understanding nau cheesy
the ahlaji i was talking about is a polygamous man
sometimes even in chritianity u will see deeper life complaining that they cant marry mountain of fire
or church of God mission complaining dat they cant marry from christ embassy
even amongst pentecostal is disunity
among religion is disunity
and among tribe also disunity
igbo man from enugu will be saying he cant marry an igbo girl from aba
na wao cheesy
but we can marry hindu indian or an american atheist if that will secure us green card into the U.S of A grin
so u see am now cheesy
when we see money or chances of having a better life we forget about differences in religion or race or tribe grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by dingbang(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
dingbang it depends on u oo cheesy
at least u and ur woman go come at an understanding nau cheesy
the ahlaji i was talking about is a polygamous man
sometimes even in chritianity u will see deeper life complaining that they cant marry mountain of fire
or church of God mission complaining dat they cant marry from christ embassy
even amongst pentecostal is disunity
among religion is disunity
and among tribe also disunity
igbo man from enugu will be saying he cant marry an igbo girl from aba
na wao cheesy
but we can marry hindu indian or an american atheist if that will secure us green card into the U.S of A grin
so u see am now cheesy
when we see money or chances of having a better life we forget about differences in religion or race or tribe grin grin
end of discussion grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by jeff1607(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
ovieemue:
I met her on a dating website we talk and l already like her before l knew she was a Muslim. She said she is fine with it but l am not.

I have even ask her out and she agrees. I feel in the future our religion might come between us.

I need advice from matured people especially those that have witnessed marriage from different religions.

a Muslim lady and a Christian lady , one has more respect than the other due to how they are raised,

between the Christians and the Muslims which has a higher tendency for a divorce without looking back?

think about it

your life your choice
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by millionboi2: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
is wrong

Stop decivin urselvs

Na her puna
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by MasterShifu010(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
OP, read my lines " it is practically impossible for a Christian man to marry a Muslim woman".....no Muslim will allow that, the only country that permits that is Tunisia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
dingbang:
end of discussion grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
MasterShifu010:
OP, read my lines " it is practically impossible for a Christian man to marry a Muslim woman".....no Muslim will allow that, the only country that permits that is Tunisia
when money is involved the impossicant can be possible in naija grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by 1beat(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
if both of you are spiritually compatible nothing do you.. Love lead others follow
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Let Ganduje hand catch you when you wan turn am to Christian!
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Deicide: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
According to Islam Muslim females are not allowed to marry from other religion thought the men can.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
If you are a Christian and she's a good Muslim, it won't end well

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
OP think am well
E get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Lavisha(f): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
longetivity:
be careful of what exactly
Becareful of alla akbar!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by tnerro1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lavisha:

Becareful of alla akbar!

Na you win best advice of the day, come and take 4 bottles of cold beer grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by sreamsense: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
You "said" you are a Christian, but boycotted Bible ( that already provided solution to your problem) to seek solution on a secular online forum. If you are a Christian really and not just a church goer or church bench warmer, you should know what Bible talks about your present situation, is so clear in the Bible except you are clouded by online virtual romance already and looking for gullible people to deceive and later blame the devil.
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by muller101(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
dingbang:
The kids will become traditional worshippers
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by Auladimeji(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
If they're she's a Yoruba from either Lagos,Ondo,Ekiti you can still marry but if she's from Osun,Oyo and Kwara they are extremists, they carry religion for head pass anything from those states

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian by kingxsamz(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Imagine choosing religion over happiness. undecided
Smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology / Am I The Only One That Experiences Something Like This? / Would You Call This A Stingy Act? Date With My Girl Gone Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.