Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi (31980 Views)

This Bola Ahmed Tinubu Interview Is A Masterstroke / ESUTH: Setting The Records Straight - Gerald Orukwa / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Uncletony(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2020
afonjas are the most senseless race in the entire world!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by ipobarethieves: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2020
175:

Dundee Utd, so during Military era he carefully chose not to believe in one Nigeria. . .instead of the junta he was supposedly fighting. . .una nyash don open. grin grin

Unity beggers all of a sudden because he's got a shot at the Presidency!
opunu association wink grin grin.Check history and ask ojuiku Ur father too.U go dey alright
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Jaapu:

It is not the same...I know some people are too daft to know the difference.

And the reason his people hail him as Jagaban is the reason why you are here making incoherent statements and misrepresenting facts.

He is called Jagaban because of his perceived political relevance.

He as just one man is more politically relevant than the whole of Southeast.
Very incoherent write up
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Cherez: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Xda59:

Do you know the rate of political assassination that went down during that era? Kanu would have been dead a long time ago. Everybody was living in fear and afraid to speak except for a few like gani and co whom they kept hauling in and out of prison.
Are the killings by some.bandits, herdsmen not political and tribal?
Our elites are selfish

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by nnamdi640: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2020
MrColdsweat:
So you mean the same military kanu ran away from and yorubas tagged him a coward, is the same military that tinubu ran away from and his people hail him as jagaban?
My brother please shake the wooden chair small so that Omoluabis will not get angry with you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by splashbaby(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Tinubu is the most deceitful politician alive. A man that mocks Buhari at his back, bankroll Buruji Kashamu for governor in Ogun state. Also an astute sponsor of Ayodele Fayose and presently funding Femi Fani Kayode a stupid man that has betrayal running in his blood line. Tinubu is the main problem of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Jabioro:
He was not seeking any government appointment as then,he was a senator,the default house..I read the paper..he was an agitator front runner,he funded many activists to that sent military packing..The democracy many and freedom we are enjoying today was part of his efforts..Reno knew nothing
Who told you Nigerians are enjoying democracy
With so many IDP camps littered every where and so much killings with a ruined economy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Sannisege:
stop responding to kids who were born just yesterday.
Don't mind them
They are now incoherent and writing rubbish defence. They are hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Cherez: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Tokenism:

Learn to read before commenting. His house was bombed at and he had to fled for his life.
Lol bro
Kanu's house was bombarded by same soldier and he fled for his life too
Honestly Kanu for me isn't a cool person but I doubt if any Nigerian politician haven't done what he did or said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Bobby4090:

Eedioot. Which early stages. He was already a senator in the early stages. Why do you allow your hatred for Tinubu and jealousy of his successes becloud your sense of history and sense of judgment.
Which senator?
Abacha already dethroned all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by UNUKHASO: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2020
SO FOR THIS REASON YOU SHOULD BOW AND WORSHIP HIM

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2020
ennyrah:
why would they like him in d first place when d entire region has never produce politician of his caliber
Which caliber?
U mean an unbeliever in one Nigeria

He is local to the SW only

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by lykwhoishe: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Well I also don't believe in headlines. Let the same people who have turned archivist just to spill blood bring out the full interview.
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by frankyychiji(f): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy sad fl@theads with their dumbness.That was during Military era not yesterday
Then he could said he doesn't believe in the military junta not Nigeria. Thief Tinubu only believes in money and more money.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by ezechi24(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Advocate500:
tinubu does not believe in one Nigeria, he only believes in the country unity when is convenient for him and his miscreants followers want us to believe that Thieftinubu is a patriot. You can't hate Kanu and love tinubu I keep saying this , if u call Kanu a tribalist what will u call tinubu? Show me one area where tinubu has shown patriotism to this nation I show millions area where he has demonstrated tribalism. Tinubu should concentrate his leadership with the west please I don't want to insult anybody. The idiot's at Aso rock will be the last bigots this nation will produce as a leader.

grin grin grin grin grin...tell me which other part of the country sees tinubu as relevant...apart from Lagos and osun ....lolzz you talk like a kid...you think tinubu was the one that made buhari? Obasanjo and atiku did so stop deceiving yourself...tinubu is a total waste when it comes to national politics watch how APC will collapse come 2023...no hausa Fulani man will vote tinubu ....they will rather vote atiku than tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by ipobarethieves: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
Then he could said he doesn't believe in the military junta not Nigeria. Thief Tinubu only believes in money and more money.
U too nor believe in money and more money? ABI u want tell us say u never short-changed Ur girlfriend b4/scammed Ur papa in the name of going to one excursion/inflated school fees undecided embarassed
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2020
JAMO84:
Tinubu did not lead Thousands of his people to death like Ojukwu and KANU did before they fled.
But he lead to them to protests in which thousands died

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by frankyychiji(f): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2020
ipobarethieves:
U too nor believe in money and more money? ABI u want tell us say u never short-changed Ur girlfriend b4/scammed Ur papa in the name of going to one excursion/inflated school fees undecided embarassed
You are a thief as your name implies, I am not.
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2020
jrusky:

Bro you lied. How old are you then? Now that all your lies had being busted you suddenly turned Asiwaju want appointment* its sure bet people like you will say something.

My problem with Asiwaju is his overly corrupt manner but to talk in term of who fought for democracy one way or the other he did his bit and I respect him for that.

Sorry if I digress a bit listing the names of those who fought for democracy in thid country Asiwaju is among and the SW champion the it and they earned my respect alot but only my own people from SE name did not surfaced but want presidency by force by fire trying to eat where we did not sowed.

I'm not Tinubu fan in any way but pls I can not hide the truth and be deceiving myself just because I dont like him.

So your statement is null and void.
Please explain how he fought for democracy.

Is it by running away and leaving so many protesters to die.
He didn't even experience prison/detention

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by seunayantokun(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Nigerian politicians and lies are like Buhari and Lying Mohammed
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Otiwaikuku: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
https://twitter.com/ekometa/status/1299440237261860865?s=19

Wow! Damage control activated.
Pls Oga what is the difference btw then and now?The law courts are not obeyed,the legislative arm of the govt are ignored and overlooked,the masses can't express themselves less it will be termed hate speech, federal character are not followed in appointment and employment.
It favours you now and you are defending the undefendable.
ABACHA govt is far better than what we have today.The economy was better then and we saw efforts to make Nigeria better.Late ABACHA said that any unrest that last more than 24 hours have govt support.But today what are we seeing kill herdsmen killing people in there homes and farms.Southern Kaduna have been boiling and Boko harem have field day in the north east,Zamfara have lost its peace .
Mr post what are you defending?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by ipobarethieves: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin grin wink grin
frankyychiji:
You are a thief as your name implies, I am not.
Dey there dey deceive Ur criminal self grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by frankyychiji(f): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin grin grin wink ;DDey there dey deceive Ur criminal self grin cheesy
grin grin

Your name matters! grin
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Born2Breed(f): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2020
"Why are the poor and oppressed always excited to tear down anyone questioning their oppressors? �"

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2020
jrusky:

Name them pls Nnwanne stoping hating its making you stupid and a blunt liar.

Shame!!!
Arthur nwankwo
Olisa agbakoba
Ebitu ukiwe
Ndubuisi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2020
ipobarethieves:
opunu association wink grin grin.Check history and ask ojuiku Ur father too.U go dey alright
This revelation pain una reach bone marrow.

See your incoherent defences every where

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Cyberterror: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Tinubu should fight back o. They're pummelling him left, right, centre, top, bottom. He should use Babatunde Otitoju of TvC journalists hangout to clear the air.
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Tflex01: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2020
humilitypays:
[s]Yorubas can continue with their mockery of Igbos saying that Igbo will never produce the next President, but one thing I promise the Yorubas is that, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will never rule Nigeria dead or alive!!

Tinubu is a notorious political criminal, one of the most corrupt politician in the whole world. A brutal politician who deletes his fellow Yoruba political opponents like one deletes text on MS Word, such a wicked, callous, dangerous criminal will never become Nigeria's President.

Just imagine the effrontery, gullible Yorubas want to foist a thug, a criminal, a killer on Nigerians as President, kolework!!!

Go and check history of Nigeria, nobody like Tinubu has ever won the Presidential election, the man who was almost like Tinubu, Abiola won, did he ever live to rule

Yorubas think Hausa-Fulanis are stupid people just because they see them liter Lagos streets selling kunu, fura and polishing shoes. As illiterate as you think the Northern guys are, they all know that Tinubu is not electable outside Yoruba land.

Tinubu can only be a political godfather in Yoruba land. He is a criminal, a selfish political criminal, so forget it because packaging cannot work for his level of rot as a politician.

I will be glad if APC will hand over their ticket to criminal Tinubu and let them watch him humiliated nationwide at the polls.

Yoruba's best options since selfishness, greed, wickedness and hatred won't let them bury their selfish 2023 presidential ambition as a sacrifice to unite Nigeria, are Prof. Osinbajo, Akinwunmi Adesina, Seyi Makinde.

Tinubu is a political criminal who uses thugs and egberos to silence opposition to win election in Lagos, without his use of agberos and assassins and thugs to instill fear in the hearts of opposition, PDP would have taken over Lagos many years ago, and that thuggery politics he plays won't work outside Lagos state!!

Tinubu presidency is nothing but a hoax![/s]
So much hate against Yoruba disguising as hate for Tinubu. We know all your tricks. grin
But unfortunately for you, those that will make Tinubu president won't read all these rubbish. So save yourself the stress. cool
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2020
olisaEze:

I tire o! A wiseman once propounded a theory that, d volume of a Nigerian’s vocalization against corruption is directly proportional to his proximity to the loot. grin grin
Newton, despite his three laws, has nothing on thus particular wise man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Tflex01: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Lol... I'm just laughing at the Igbos on this thread honestly grin

Tinubu will become President and you will continue to wail as usual.

The funny thing is you will expect Tinubu to return all your hate for him with love when he becomes president. grin
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by ipobarethieves: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
grin grin

Your name matters! grin
check well)use Anonimi rub Ur eye,u go see clearly cool grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa / Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions / Obi Wins Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.