Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos (60435 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Uzomacharles: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Relieve In Paradise

Grace And Strength To The Children...

The killer will be somewhere else thinking of what to eat today but I pray "The Killers Will Never See Peace And This Evil Deed Shall Return To His/Her Family Cos Whatever A Man Sow,He shall REAP...

RIP TO LOSS SOULS (CHADWICK BOSEMAN #BLACKPANTHER)
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Aksnoopy: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2020
I feel for those kids, may God's mercy and grace see them through it all.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Justkatty(f): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2020
O God!!! what a cruel world we found ourselves. may God console those children and grant their parent eternal rest.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Taiwojon(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2020
tah!!!!!!

say no to cultism, they will think people hate them and don't want them to live their life.
now look at where they are.

a soul lost without christ is lost forever.

make Jesus your Lord, everything will be pass away but your soul will live forever.

where do you want to spend eternity?
heaven or hell.

the choices is yours

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Vanzcharles(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2020
SammySteve15:
This young boy will hate cultists with passion, willing to avenge oo

He may grow up joining one of the force, and became zero tolerant to cultism. Maybe a shoot on sight...e.t.c
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by AngelicBeing: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmmmm
The Kids are yet to reconcile the barbarity that has happened....
......what a LAWLESS SOCIETY
Everyday you wake up to hear NONSENSE....
Each day u wake up to know that HEAP of RUBBISH awaits you..

Just TOTAL the Number of USELESS News that permeates NAIRALAND within 24hrs, you will be swept off at such Nonsense.
What could be more heinous than this.

How can TERRIBLE PEOPLE be so concentrated in one part of the world like this....?
That's too bad.
Too many useless humans in Nigeria.
Did Nigeria sign a pact with the DEVIL...
Zombies and patriotic citizens will disagree with you but I have long advocated for Nigeria as a country to be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Kestolove(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Dix kids are to small to b put in dix condition
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
south south and cult SMH rip
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Taiwojon(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
SammySteve15:
and that is what my signature said ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO PROSPER IS THAT GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.
I love that words.

we must fight for good thing to prosper and evil to be relegated.

unfortunately we can't do it by yourself.

we NEED JESUS
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by AntiWailer: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Na wa ooo.

I pity the kids.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Human beings dey bayelsa state before

The state is just inhabited by animals and idiots..

From A-Z of them always behave like cave animals

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by daddytime(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Check out this thread and continue to refuse to say yes to cultism. It breeds nothing else but unending tears and sorrows.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

Cute kids denied of parental care and love so young.

These bastards wasted at least 3 lives that is if it was just a single foetus.

They'd definitely meet with a more horrible death and for murdering sleep, they shall sleep no more.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Oizee(f): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
And the killers will go to bed and sleep? no, they will never sleep and whenever they get married and have children,may this atrocity they committed visit them.
big Amen to that
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by bluefilm: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2020
SammySteve15:

No, I think it is going to be this one.

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by VirginSearcher(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Chai! just look at how dejected and sad the children look.. what kind of country is this? undecided cry
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by bluefilm: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
And the killers will go to bed and sleep? no, they will never sleep and whenever they get married and have children,may this atrocity they committed visit them.

Are you sure the dead man's hands are clean?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2020
may their soul rest by the bosom of korofo...may he guide them well...
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Oizee(f): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Johnjanrt:
Hmm.
Human dignity lost and buried to the sands of societal recklessness, intolerance, injustices, greed and selfishness. May the killers never find peace denying those children joys of parenthood.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Stanweezy(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Terrible, how can this kids survive this trauma
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2020
SammySteve15:

If this one join anti cultists

Hmmm
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Bahamas95(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2020
They will now be at the mercy of wicked uncles/aunties.

It shall never be well with those cultists, their deaths will be worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by GalPissetzky: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2020
this right here is why u should never allow your sister to marry any cultist. all them ayes, bagga, ban, maph, eiye etc. as a rugged one man squad, i warn all suspecting cultist to stay off my sisters if them no wan ma use them count scores

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by GalPissetzky: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
following your logic , it means the dead man has commited similar crimes right?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by debbydams(f): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
somebody pass me a handkerchief.

so many people died this year, I woke up this morning and my Facebook feed was filled with the death of my favorite artist of black panther. I was shocked.

then I began to reflect on my life,

if I were to die today will these nairalanders miss me.
am I living right?

have I been cruel to anybody on nairaland.

what will happen to all my Dollars and homes everywhere

then I decided to touch the life of just two random strangers, I just ordered for a truckload of indomie noodles for an orphanage near me, anonymous donation

make peace with your Creator at all time, because we are just speck of dust in this fourth dimensions called time.
wow God will reward u

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by AmuDimpka: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2020
stupid guys! all these Niger Delta youths and their gragra.. Bayelsa State is a very backward state ,yenegoa is just a terrible place

high crime rates
high cult rates
high corruption rate
high rates of undeveloped areas
high rates of banditry
high rates of illiteracy
high rate of environmental devastation
high rate of low start up ecosystem
high rates of out of marriage child birth
high rate of militancy
high rate is misguided restive youths
highest rate of Our Oyel mentality
high kaikai consumption rate
high bunkering and pipeline bursting rates

abeg how can this place develop with all that is mentioned !

youths that sell oil opportunities to others

show me one indigenous person that has made strides in business , education and start up ecosystem from ground up

look at Dubai and Bayelsa the similarities are oil and that's all

with All the trillions they still don't have anything to show for it ...just like many other Niger delta states

Bayelsa is a disgrace ! the only ijaws state yet nothing , absolutely nothing to show for it...

the hausa has Kano and sokoto
the Yoruba has Lagos and Ibadan
the Igbo have Enugu,Onitsha ,Awka and emerging Abakaliki
The middle belt have Jos (beautiful city) then Kaduna
the Efik has Calabar ( great city )
annangs have Uyo

what do the ijaws have to show for those oil monues..?

shame

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by debbydams(f): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
somebody pass me a handkerchief.

so many people died this year, I woke up this morning and my Facebook feed was filled with the death of my favorite artist of black panther. I was shocked.

then I began to reflect on my life,

if I were to die today will these nairalanders miss me.
am I living right?

have I been cruel to anybody on nairaland.

what will happen to all my Dollars and homes everywhere

then I decided to touch the life of just two random strangers, I just ordered for a truckload of indomie noodles for an orphanage near me, anonymous donation

make peace with your Creator at all time, because we are just speck of dust in this fourth dimensions called time.
wow. God will reward. U
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2020
SammySteve15:

I pray He does it the proper way.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2020
SammySteve15:
He can only achieve it if he becomes a uniform man

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Fxwarrior: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Pasmac14:
Here are the pictures from the burial of Mr. and Mrs. Gabriel Ejimofor killed by Cultists terrorising their area at Azikoro Village Yenagoa Bayelsa State. Mr. Gabriel and his pregnant wife were led to rest in his home town in Anaku Ayamelu LGA of Anambra State. The couple were survived by 4 little kids also on the pictures. May God grant them eternal rest. Amen.

I am just speechless. You mean 'human beings' actually did this?
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Oizee(f): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
Cultist should get 10 years jailed term, if committed atrocities 15 years, in a case of murder, death sentence
u even showed mercy, an aspiring one should be jailed for life, who knows the kind of atrocities they will commit in life before u have d chance to even apprehend them
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
bluefilm:

No, I think it is going to be this one.
What if two of them join police at once ANTI CULTISTS SQUARD/UNIT. cultists will suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.